GUILTY UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common area, 3 Mar 2021 *Awaiting Sentencing*, #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the Times report lacking. Only forensic evidence will confirm if SE's body was ever inside WC's personal vehicle. Other sources previously linked indicate the builder's bag with SE's charred body was located in a woodland stream in Hoad's Woods.

I see what you mean - you think she was always left at Hoads wood? Unless he has told them he moved her to his own car. The builders bag was probably taken over there later. He had time to try and burn her body before it was put in the bag and the stream though.

I find the Times report lacking. Only forensic evidence will confirm if SE's body was ever inside WC's personal vehicle. Other sources previously linked indicate the builder's bag with SE's charred body was located in a woodland stream in Hoad's Woods.

The simplest answer I can think of is that the digital data shows the hire car was never in the area of the woods. If only his own car ever went there, and Sarah ended up there, then at some point before 8:30am he had to have moved her to his own car.

I don't think he'd ever have taken the hire car home either. I think he took his car to somewhere near the car hire business, took the hire car to where his own car was parked at 1am and switched to his own car, took his own car home, then went back at 8:30 to collect the hire car and return it. I wonder if his wife gave any details of his comings and goings

Good explanation the only thing I'd say is why tavel with her all the way back toward Kent then if he plans on raping or sexually assaulting her and getting away...

And as for not wanting to mix his evil **** with his family life for using the hire car why transfer her then to the family car after going through all that.

I think something didn't go to plan, or he was changing his mind a few times about what to do.....
At what point did he decide to murder Sarah? As soon as he saw he walking that night? Or later on?

Once she was dead, he had a few options open to him, so may have changed his mind a few times on the long drive home....

But how did she not have questions when he then went home in a hire car?! Ok it was 1.30am when he got back, but he took it back at 8.30am. Maybe he managed to shoot off that morning before she realised.

His wife had a job at a laboratory, so she would've been in work for 08.30-09.00hrs. And the children would have been in school. Although it was lockdown, children of essential workers could go into school, and he as a police officer qualifies.
So by 8.00hrs, the wife and kids were probably out of the house, and he was free to do what he wanted. Like carry on sorting out the previous night's mess.

If he took a builders bag with him in the hire car then he planned to kill. What keeps creeping me out at the moment is that latest photo of him. He looks too well and healthy and not miserable enough.
He didnt buy the bags until after the abduction (the saturday I think at B&Q?). Though the purchase could possibly be to replace bags used.

What keeps creeping me out at the moment is that latest photo of him. He looks too well and healthy and not miserable enough.

Do we know when the mugshot was taken? Presumably at the time of his arrest (there's no evidence of head injuries at this point, or even scabbing/scarring). It's funny how we pick up different things from a photo, though. To me, he looks sort of lost and haunted. A bit dazed. He deserves to feel a lot worse than that, though... IMO.

Do we know when the mugshot was taken? Presumably at the time of his arrest (there's no evidence of head injuries at this point, or even scabbing/scarring). It's funny how we pick up different things from a photo, though. To me, he looks sort of lost and haunted. A bit dazed. He deserves to feel a lot worse than that, though... IMO.
Eyes seem slightly bloodshot to me, his expression/gaze reminds me slightly of James holmes’

In the mug shot, I think he looks very tired. But then, he must've had a few sleepless nights!
He doesn't look sad or angry or remorseful though. Shame.

He doesn't look sad or angry or remorseful though. Shame.
The nature of the crimes – abduction, rape, murder (whether intended or not), and subsequent actions taken to the body suggest one of two things to me – either 1) some level of psychopathy or 2) some type of intoxication (I read in a previous article that an ex had mentioned historic drug use – cocaine, steriods, cannabis - which may be relevant).

Starting with the intoxication angle, it’s possible (especially with a stimulant) to be up all night and get up to everything he did (and to make the latter “mistakes” in his planning/lack of planning). But he still needed to be able to drive properly without drawing suspicion from others.

More likely I think we’re dealing with a level of psychopathy, which means we should not expect to see feelings of remorse, shame, empathy, or anything similar from him. I struggle to imagine it’s possible for a non-psychopathic person to go to the level that WC has admitted to – all the way up to burning a body and whatever else was done that we have not found out yet. Not every rapist is a psychopath, not every murderer is a psychopath, but to be able to do all this and then be destroying a body, without any suspicion raised from his wife or others, I wonder about this.

I have a theory that he led a separate life entirely, a secret life, and a very disturbing one that he has carefully kept hidden. Likely involving hurting and controlling women for a sexual thrill. Perhaps using the internet as a vehicle to meet random people and maintain anonymity, and/or sex workers. I suspect there are other women out there who have been physically and sexually abused by him. I don’t believe SE is the only woman who has been victimised. Family, friends, neighbours are all in shock because they only know one version of him. I think WC was leading at least two lives, with the intention that neither should involve the other on any level. Very interested to see if this is revealed eventually.

The nature of the crimes – abduction, rape, murder (whether intended or not), and subsequent actions taken to the body suggest one of two things to me – either 1) some level of psychopathy or 2) some type of intoxication (I read in a previous article that an ex had mentioned historic drug use – cocaine, steriods, cannabis - which may be relevant).

Starting with the intoxication angle, it’s possible (especially with a stimulant) to be up all night and get up to everything he did (and to make the latter “mistakes” in his planning/lack of planning). But he still needed to be able to drive properly without drawing suspicion from others.

More likely I think we’re dealing with a level of psychopathy, which means we should not expect to see feelings of remorse, shame, empathy, or anything similar from him. I struggle to imagine it’s possible for a non-psychopathic person to go to the level that WC has admitted to – all the way up to burning a body and whatever else was done that we have not found out yet. Not every rapist is a psychopath, not every murderer is a psychopath, but to be able to do all this and then be destroying a body, without any suspicion raised from his wife or others, I wonder about this.

I have a theory that he led a separate life entirely, a secret life, and a very disturbing one that he has carefully kept hidden. Likely involving hurting and controlling women for a sexual thrill. Perhaps using the internet as a vehicle to meet random people and maintain anonymity, and/or sex workers. I suspect there are other women out there who have been physically and sexually abused by him. I don’t believe SE is the only woman who has been victimised. Family, friends, neighbours are all in shock because they only know one version of him. I think WC was leading at least two lives, with the intention that neither should involve the other on any level. Very interested to see if this is revealed eventually.
Although his deviant self overlapped with his working life - hence his nickname The Rapist given by coworkers. If he couldnt help himself at work, I cant imagine his behaviour at home.

Hopefully his wife and kids have a decent support system and social services to help deal.

Yes, I was thinking about his wife and children earlier. Once he's been sentenced, they won't have his police salary to rely on, and I'm not sure her salary alone would pay the mortgage and the cost of running the house and it's upkeep.
I wondered if they will re-locate, or maybe even move to her native Ukraine for a more healthy lifestyle. She has her family there. She'd be able to get a well paid job there and the kids aren't too old to learn a new language, they may even speak some Ukrainian already....

I think that CW being a sexual deviant was unable to find satisfaction in normal relationship. His former gf (who ran away from him) said their sex life wasnt satisfactory but she explained it by his usage of drugs. He tried sth different with her (using handcuffs) but she didnt agree. His meetings with sex workers might have helped with his "urges". But then pandemic struck and maybe the meetings weren't so frequent. He got desperate and started to look for "real life victims".

Last edited:
Yes, I was thinking about his wife and children earlier. Once he's been sentenced, they won't have his police salary to rely on, and I'm not sure her salary alone would pay the mortgage and the cost of running the house and it's upkeep.
I wondered if they will re-locate, or maybe even move to her native Ukraine for a more healthy lifestyle. She has her family there. She'd be able to get a well paid job there and the kids aren't too old to learn a new language, they may even speak some Ukrainian already....
The kids can attend American/British school in the capital of Ukraine. And then after some time, after things quieten down, return to the UK.

And then after some time, after things quieten down, return to the UK.

Or not. There's not much to come back for.....
I absolutely loved the Ukraine when I was there. Long hot summers, snowy winters with lots of sports, and a more wholesome lifestyle. Less traffic and plenty to see and do there.
Maybe once she's found a job out there she might relocate. But perhaps a few things need to be put in place first.
I wish her and her children all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam