Found Deceased PA - Cassandra Johnston, 26, Philadelphia, 10 July 2021

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
July 10, 2021 family members of Cassandra J. Johnson, white female 26 years of age reported her as missing as she never returned home after leaving a location in Philadelphia on July 10, 2021 at approximately 05:30 hours.

She was last seen in the area of 12th Street and Vine Street in Philadelphia wearing the same depicted clothing as in the image and operating a silver 2016 Ford Focus sedan displaying PA registration KSA8807 similar to the one depicted here.

If you know the whereabouts of Cassandra J. Johnson (Casey) or have seen her or her vehicle please contact Detective Stephen Brookes at the Lower Southampton Police Department by calling 215-357-1235 ext 339 or email sbrookes@lstwp.org You may also contact the police department direct number 215-357-1234 and ask to speak with an officer.

img_7688_crop.jpg

img-7689-marked___12163519778.jpg

CASE: MISSING ADULT- Female

Lower Southampton Woman Missing: Have You Seen Her? (states that Cassandra was seen on Friday, which was July 9, not 10.)

Has her car been found? (Probably not.) Does she have a regular job? If so, has the company or a co-worker seen her? Has LE explored this possibility -- if she did have a job with a boss and/or co-workers?
Just randoms thoughts & questions. Hoping for the best for her and her family.
Following.

"She was last seen in the area of 12th Street and Vine Street in Philadelphia" - looking at google maps I wonder if they mean she was seen at one of the businesses in that area. There is a Shell gas station on one corner. I wish she had been there just because gas stations usually have cameras to check and they could see if anyone was with her, etc.

July 10, 2021 family members of Cassandra J. Johnson, white female 26 years of age reported her as missing as she never returned home after leaving a location in Philadelphia on July 10, 2021 at approximately 05:30 hours.

She was last seen in the area of 12th Street and Vine Street in Philadelphia wearing the same depicted clothing as in the image and operating a silver 2016 Ford Focus sedan displaying PA registration KSA8807 similar to the one depicted here.

If you know the whereabouts of Cassandra J. Johnson (Casey) or have seen her or her vehicle please contact Detective Stephen Brookes at the Lower Southampton Police Department by calling 215-357-1235 ext 339 or email sbrookes@lstwp.org You may also contact the police department direct number 215-357-1234 and ask to speak with an officer.

img_7688_crop.jpg

img-7689-marked___12163519778.jpg

CASE: MISSING ADULT- Female

Lower Southampton Woman Missing: Have You Seen Her? (states that Cassandra was seen on Friday, which was July 9, not 10.)
That's early in the morning. I wonder if she was going to work? Maybe a retail job since it was a Saturday?

Family of woman gone missing last Friday searches for her across city - Video
  1. Casey went out with friends Friday night and never made it home.
  2. Her family and friends were out in full force today trying to find her.
  3. Casey lost her cellphone on Friday.
  4. She is a daycare worker in Bucks County, loves the kids, and would never just not show up for work today unless something was terribly wrong.
  5. FN, Casey's sister appears in the video distributing and posting flyers. She says she's never been so scared.
  6. Casey spent Friday night at friend MS's apt. at 12th and Vine after going out on the town and headed home about 5:30 am. MS also appears in the video.
  7. FN says Casey has mental health issues and it's unclear if she has her medication with her. FN says, "She could be, you know, very paranoid in a manic state just not knowing how to get home, not knowing who to call."
  8. It's believed she might be wearing a cheetah print skirt and white tube top. She has distinctive tattoos.
  9. Her family says there has been no activity on her bank or credit cards and she only had about $25 on her.

Bucks County woman goes missing after visit to Philadelphia

Cassandra Johnston, 26, of Southampton, Bucks County, went missing while in Philadelphia over the weekend.

Cassandra was last seen near 12th and Vine streets leaving a home on Saturday around 5:30 a.m.

Johnston was driving a silver 2016 Ford Focus with Pennsylvania registration KSA8807.

upload_2021-7-13_9-22-51.jpeg
She was seen wearing these exact clothes shown in the picture.

Local School Worker Reported Missing - LevittownNow.com

A local school worker has been reported missing.

Cassandra “Casey” Johnston, 26, of Bucks County, and her Ford vehicle have been missing since early Saturday when she left Center City, Philadelphia. She was last wearing the outfit pictured in a missing poster shared by Middletown Township police.

215-450-4507.

Google Maps showing driving directions for the 40-45 minute trip from Vine St & N 12th St, Philadelphia to Southampton, PA.

ETA - I wonder what she was doing leaving that area at 5:30am. Does she work overnights there? Maybe she attended a party or rented a room at one of the nearby hotels. Just noting there is a Best Western Plus hotel on Vine Street right up from the intersection. XS House and Abode are both up 12th St. from the intersection as well.

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn’t see one made when I looked. It may be because of the spelling of her last name.
Johnston

That's my fault then mlhenn. Thanks to @mlhenn for doing this.

My concern is where did Cassandra park? Was she carjacked after leaving her friends house. St. John's Hospice is close by as is another shelter type mission. Both for men.

She IMO could hop right on the expressway to go home. If in an accident on I-95 Highway Patrol would know.

Praying she is O.K. sun just starts coming up at 5:30.

This is very close to where I live, there has been very little play on the local news stations though I've gotten quite a few posts on my FB timeline from others in the area.

Sweet Tooth this is by what we call "Skinny Building"?

How's parking? I haven't been by this way in a year or so. You're local. What do you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back