Reg = [REDGE'] = Registration / License Plate Number
RTs = Re-Tweets
VIN = [VINN'] = Vehicle Identification Number

Our Thanks to Those Providing On-Line,
Spiritual, and In-Person Assistance.

[Contribution # 8010
Thread # 577059]

Last edited:
This starts to be a concerning case if she is not already found. To me it feels this isn't a lady who goes of the grid just like that. What did she consume before she went missing, her friends know I guess. Did she meet someone, while going out and made/had a (secret) appointment? Did she somehow lost decorum? Just thinking out loud...no judgment here. <modsnip> If she was fit to drive...totally possible...and an accident happened.....Is the waterside secured with some kind of rail?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the feeling there are some inconsistencies in the story. At least missing crucial info. So she went out..with? Where? after that she went to the apartment of MS? Who is that...same friend she went out with and handing flyers in the video? People can make themselves look very differently. Is MS the same person in the last picture with her....Who did see her last...What was her demeanor? what happened to the phone?...was it found lying on the floor in some kind of joint or in MS apartment? Why did she storm off???

<modsnip: Image removed due to no link>

I have the feeling there are some inconsistencies in the story. At least missing crucial info. So she went out..with? Where? after that she went to the apartment of MS? Who is that...same friend she went out with and handing flyers in the video? People can make themselves look very differently. Is MS the same person in the last picture with her....Who did see her last...what happened to the phone?...was it found lying on the floor in some kind of joint or in MS apartment? Why did she storm off???

If she stormed off at 5:30 AM, could be that she got in a fight with her friends. Say they were out at the clubs, they leave at 2, they come home and keep drinking... drunken arguments & poor decisions to leave during them aren't unheard of.

This is all MOO -- I have no idea where she went, or who with, or why she left. Just spitballing.

If she stormed off at 5:30 AM, could be that she got in a fight with her friends. Say they were out at the clubs, they leave at 2, they come home and keep drinking... drunken arguments & poor decisions to leave during them aren't unheard of.

This is all MOO -- I have no idea where she went, or who with, or why she left. Just spitballing.

Yes...could be...but that is why the whole story has to come out now....it is time

This starts to be a concerning case if she is not already found. To me it feels this isn't a lady who goes of the grid just like that. What did she consume before she went missing, her friends know I guess. Did she meet someone, while going out and made/had a (secret) appointment? Did she somehow lost decorum? Just thinking out loud...no judgment here. <modsnip> If she was fit to drive...totally possible...and an accident happened.....Is the waterside secured with some kind of rail?
12th & Vine is nowhere near any water. If she drove off to go home to Bucks County, she'd take the Vine St Expressway to 95N, which is all interstates and well protected against cars going into the water. If she drove into the river, it was intentional.

12th & Vine is nowhere near any water. If she drove off to go home to Bucks County, she'd take the Vine St Expressway to 95N, which is all interstates and well protected against cars going into the water. If she drove into the river, it was intentional.

Thank you!

I think it's time her friend(s) is/are going to open up about what actually happened before she left...I read she stormed off?????....her phone was found on the ground later.....

Phone found on ground is never good. With phones running upwards of $800.00+, most folks keep good track of them.

I have the feeling there are some inconsistencies in the story. At least missing crucial info. So she went out..with? Where? after that she went to the apartment of MS? Who is that...same friend she went out with and handing flyers in the video? People can make themselves look very differently. Is MS the same person in the last picture with her....Who did see her last...What was her demeanor? what happened to the phone?...was it found lying on the floor in some kind of joint or in MS apartment? Why did she storm off???

<modsnip: Image removed due to no link>

Wonder what bars they were at? In center city? University City? Fishtown? Chinatown? NOLIBS?

Yeah she would only have to hop on the Vine turns on to 95 just keep going.

Not that it matters but a Flippin ton of construction on 95 right now.

Did they ever say where exactly they found Cassandra's phone?

Not that I have seen. If someone is going to toss a phone to keep from being tracked, they generally toss it in a trash can, down a grate in the sidewalk, into a waterway, tall grass or some other place it would not be noticed for a while. Just laying on the ground is a red flag.

The Fox29 news on page 1 says that she also has mental health issues, do we know exactly what were they? I don't think you'd know, i'm just curious.

I don't know where her phone was found. I believe there was also stated that they don't know if she had medication on her. I assume the medication is for her mental issues. If so this is a bad mix with alcohol or possible other things. Don't know of course if she drank a lot.....see up thread....IMO friend(s) have to come clean about what happened that night/morning. If nothing out of the ordinary happened there is no need to be silent. AGAIN NO JUDGEMENT HERE! Yes people tend to party, have fun, drink, flirt.....whatever......especially when it's allowed again after the Covid restrictions....

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

Thinking these young ladies all involved in counseling and therapy etc. Like @Bit of hope said we don't know the meds etc.

Dear Lord how things get crazy! Just let this beautiful girl come back safe.

Taking personal issue here. It kills me that 20 somethings can't just go out, party up, pay the piper at Brunch the next day and keep on living their best lives.

JMO she got grabbed up. The hour of 5am or so the tricks are just about calling it a day. Delivery guys to stores checking out the pretty girls possibly still a little lit. Oh and addicts just coming down very desperate.

Please be safe honey!

I wondered about all the flooding in Bucks but just checked - that intense storm was Monday July 12.

Sounds like she was wearing the same outfit - looks to me like a leopard-print skirt/sarong and white crop/tube top. I wonder if she had plans to spend the night? May not be relevant - when I was child- and dog-free, I could make last minute plans like that.

That outfit is fairly distinctive, especially as it shows off all the tattoos. I’d think she’d stick out, unless she borrowed a hoodie or something.

If the friend’s place was 12th & Vine, where did they visit earlier? I haven’t seen anything about what bars/neighborhood.

Bucks County woman goes missing after visit to Philadelphia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back