Found Deceased LA - Shamia Little, 17, Shreveport, 07 July 2021 *endangered*

The teen's story is suspicious. But I can see how he might have escaped, if the perp was more fixated on the girl. And maybe he didn't want to shoot the teen right there, as it could end his time with the girl too quickly, by firing a shot and attracting attention.

The teen could have staged the shoe scenario, but I wonder if he was that cunning---to get the girls body to that house--then get his shoes to the park, and make sure there is blood at the park to match his story, then run and look for a cop?

I think it could be more of a straight up scenario---he and a beautiful teen girl were hanging in the park too late at night ---not paying attention to what is about to happen---and a sexual predator jumps them....That happens a lot---I have seen a lot of cases here where young couples are parked, or on the beach, and a gunman kidnaps and rapes the girl. Sometimes they kill the boy, sometimes they dont.

I know it does, like the lovers' lane murders, for instance, some of son of sam's victims were couples too. I guess I'm just seeing it from my perspective. If I were so focused on the girl, I would want to get rid of the boy so I could have her all to myself, and yes, i'm aware of how creepy I sound. I couldn't afford to get caught because I spent so much time manifesting this fantasy into something real, I couldn't have the boy run away and ruin this for me.

Knowing how the murder was committed and what the boy looked like would've helped us. We can't assume if the crime was that of a hedonistic motive and if it was actually a sexual predator without taking look at the actual autopsy reports. Maybe it wasn't part of a fantasy at all, maybe the motive was visionary, maybe it was about control, maybe it was mission-oriented. It could be anything for all we know. But yes, it's more likely that it was sexual, at least it seems like that to me.
Maybe if this boy was built well and was tall, the killer could've gotten intimidated by him and therefore, was more likely to kill him. Or maybe the boy was part of this fantasy and maybe it was the killer's first time, so he panicked, the adrenaline rushed through him, leaving an important witness to run away.

I know it does, like the lovers' lane murders, for instance, some of son of sam's victims were couples too. I guess I'm just seeing it from my perspective. If I were so focused on the girl, I would want to get rid of the boy so I could have her all to myself, and yes, i'm aware of how creepy I sound. I couldn't afford to get caught because I spent so much time manifesting this fantasy into something real, I couldn't have the boy run away and ruin this for me.

Knowing how the murder was committed and what the boy looked like would've helped us. We can't assume if the crime was that of a hedonistic motive and if it was actually a sexual predator without taking look at the actual autopsy reports. Maybe it wasn't part of a fantasy at all, maybe the motive was visionary, maybe it was about control, maybe it was mission-oriented. It could be anything for all we know. But yes, it's more likely that it was sexual, at least it seems like that to me.
Maybe if this boy was built well and was tall, the killer could've gotten intimidated by him and therefore, was more likely to kill him. Or maybe the boy was part of this fantasy and maybe it was the killer's first time, so he panicked, the adrenaline rushed through him, leaving an important witness to run away.
I agree that letting this witness get away is a major screw up. I'd like to hear the teen's explanation for how it happened. I am pretty sure the investigators can assess how realistic the kid's story is.

I can see some scenarios where it could be reasonable. But if it is a total lie and he killed that poor girl, I think they will see through it.

I mean, is he a handsome cool guy that she would be interested in, and it is believable she was hanging out with him in the park that night? Or was he actually just a weirdo that she was just trying to be polite to, and he freaked out when she said she just wanted to be friends?

I think Shamia's friends will tell LE would they need to know to sort this out.

Regarding the shoes and blood droplets at the park, it's possible some kind of altercation happened between Shamia and the friend. Maybe he ran out of his shoes trying to catch her as she fled. Or maybe they were just relaxing and he took his shoes off before the abduction. Did it say anywhere that he ran out of his shoes or is that just speculation?

Another thing that seems suspicious to me is the fact that they already have a suspect. It kind of makes you think the friend is the suspect since no one else has been mentioned, but it could be someone else who left a lot of evidence near the body.

Didnt I read that a home was surrounded by crime tape? I'd love to know who lives there.

Regarding the shoes and blood droplets at the park, it's possible some kind of altercation happened between Shamia and the friend. Maybe he ran out of his shoes trying to catch her as she fled. Or maybe they were just relaxing and he took his shoes off before the abduction. Did it say anywhere that he ran out of his shoes or is that just speculation?

Another thing that seems suspicious to me is the fact that they already have a suspect. It kind of makes you think the friend is the suspect since no one else has been mentioned, but it could be someone else who left a lot of evidence near the body.

Didnt I read that a home was surrounded by crime tape? I'd love to know who lives there.
I'd like to know who lives there too. It could be that the suspect is someone connected to that home. I don't know if it is the guy friend or the unknown gunman.

It is just hard for me to believe that another teen friend of hers would just kill her. Her family knew she was with him that night. How did he expect to pull that off? And I don't see a motive.

It feels more like a sexual predator type of attack to me. I am leaning towards believing that an armed perp abducted her, just like the teen said. I know it sounds unreal, but it does happen sometimes.

She might have been injured there during the 'abduction' ---whether it was by her friend or by the armed perp

The shoes make it seem like the teen ran out of them when fleeing the gunman---but maybe he just staged that?
That’s the train I’m riding on. I highly doubt he was out in slippers, and I have yet to see a guy wearing crocs outside of a hospital setting. I can’t logically determine a purpose for him being without his shoes at the park, so “running out” of them seemed quite contrived to me as a way to establish credibility for this “robbery.” I feel like the kid was slick enough to realize his word alone would be a really tough sell. This is why I asked about locations of residences. I recall reading that Shamiya told mom she would be back and it was around 9pm then. I was thinking perhaps they were en route to her residence when the attack happened. I do believe that if they were on foot (which I'm more inclined to think they were since both minors), the attack was sudden and likely began in the location she was found. I can’t see any transporting taking place in this setting. Just my opinions.

Personally, I’ve been sold on the friend did it since I heard his explanation of events. Teens tend to prize their shoes, so running out of his was a big red flag for me. I thought about footsteps or some kind of playing, but no indications her shoes were off, and if the girl’s shoes are on...so are his. Period. Slippers are too farfetched IMO.

Could they just have been slides? Those are popular with teenage boys, easy for them to fall off if running.
I agree. It's hot down south in the summer. Unless I need rubber boots, or a night out dictates otherwise, I always have on flip flops or slides. And I've walked (not ran) out of both.

That doesn't mean I believe the friends story though.

JMO

I agree. It's hot down south in the summer. Unless I need rubber boots, or a night out dictates otherwise, I always have on flip flops or slides. And I've walked (not ran) out of both.

That doesn't mean I believe the friends story though.

JMO
Yeah, I'm wearing Crocs right now, but I didnt know teens were into them. My son has plenty of slides, though.

The other thing is---I don't really see the motive for the teen boy to kill Shamia. He was not her longtime boyfriend and they had no emotional issues and jealousies etc. Apparently he was a 'new' guy friend. Someone who liked her and was interested, etc.so why kill her?

They were teens, no need for him to kill her to get what he was interested in ---they were probably having a fun date together---

But a sexual predator has every reason to do what he did. I am leaning that way right now. But I could be totally wrong. Maybe this kid is a violent predator and cunning and calculated? IDK

We have no idea who this guy is and what he’s like. From what I see, it’s really common for men to kill women because they reject them. Whether they say “no”, won’t sleep with them, try to break up etc
The amount of times I’ve had a guy lose it on me because I don’t want him to buy me a drink....ugh.
They don’t have to be in a romantic relationship for him to snap.

I honestly always just assume it’s a woman who’s said No in one way or another. Shrug.

IMO

Yeah, I'm wearing Crocs right now, but I didnt know teens were into them. My son has plenty of slides, though.
It’s kind of ironic fashion. Teens DO wear them. They’re sold next to the Vans, Filas and Pumas. There’s a whole wall of them at a “teen store” I was in the other day!

...but I think purposely leaving them in the woods to throw off the cops is way too smart.

We have no idea who this guy is and what he’s like. From what I see, it’s really common for men to kill women because they reject them. Whether they say “no”, won’t sleep with them, try to break up etc
The amount of times I’ve had a guy lose it on me because I don’t want him to buy me a drink....ugh.

I honestly always just assume it’s a woman who’s said No in one way or another. Shrug.

IMO
Like you said, we don't know who this friend really is. I was under the impression that he was a friend her same age, probably from school. And that is why I didn't think he was the killer.as her family knew they were out together that night. Seems like a stupid night to commit murder.

But maybe he is a sick twisted kid, like that Fucci kid, who killed Trystan last month, for no reason other than he felt like it...:eek:...

But I still think it is possible that there was an armed intruder at the park. She was a very beautiful young girl that would attract unwanted attention. And 1 am at a park is never a safe place to be hanging out like that. Heartbreaking either way.

Like you said, we don't know who this friend really is. I was under the impression that he was a friend her same age, probably from school. And that is why I didn't think he was the killer.as her family knew they were out together that night. Seems like a stupid night to commit murder.

But maybe he is a sick twisted kid, like that Fucci kid, who killed Trystan last month, for no reason other than he felt like it...:eek:...

But I still think it is possible that there was an armed intruder at the park. She was a very beautiful young girl that would attract unwanted attention. And 1 am at a park is never a safe place to be hanging out like that. Heartbreaking either way.

Yeah. I mean, as you said before, if the guy had the wits to go to dump the body in another place, then come back and leave his shoes, and then go to the police to inform them, he probably had the senses to realize that he would be considered a suspect as Shamia's family knew they were going out together that night.

Another scenario is that maybe she said something he didn't like, he snapped, realized what he had done, and thought the only way to get out of this without being considered a suspect is to inform the police.
After all, many killers insert themselves into investigations. Either for the pleasure they get from it or they just think that being involved in the investigations and babbling on about unnecessary and made-up things won't get them caught.

Personally, I’ve been sold on the friend did it since I heard his explanation of events. Teens tend to prize their shoes, so running out of his was a big red flag for me. I thought about footsteps or some kind of playing, but no indications her shoes were off, and if the girl’s shoes are on...so are his. Period. Slippers are too farfetched IMO.

Teens don't especially tend to prize their shoes when they're running for their life from someone, assuming that the teen himself is actually not the murderer.

IMO
^^^ This.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain