LISK Podcast Season 2 premieres July 14th

burntsnoop

Reaction score
"This season we're unpacking the LISK case, one rabbit hole at a time—exploring what we know and what we don't know on the search for answers. Season two of @LISKpodcast premieres July 14. Available on all major streaming platforms."

Season 2 preview here: LISK: Long Island Serial Killer

200277555_364340221777214_5357210605948633552_n.jpg

Am I missing a thread somewhere, or am I the first to ask what everyone thinks of the POI file compiled through geoprofiling that was discussed on the new S2 episode of LISK: Long Island Serial Killer Podcast that premiered today?

Let’s discuss!

Supposedly this is a brand new POI. My biggest question is who else showed up in the geoprofiling results, and if anyone on the radar was in there.

Additionally, I can’t stop listening to those voice clips. As far as we know, this is the first time Amanda Barthelemy was presented with a voice sample that she believes resembles that of the killer.

Hello,
I’m sure this post belongs in a certain thread, but I couldn’t find one I felt was appropriate. The POI that they’re talking about in Season 2 of the LISK podcast sounds really interesting. Does anyone have any theories as to who this person might be? Apparently he owns a business that operates on Long Island and Manhattan. Does this fit the description of anyone’s POIs?

Hello,
I’m sure this post belongs in a certain thread, but I couldn’t find one I felt was appropriate. The POI that they’re talking about in Season 2 of the LISK podcast sounds really interesting. Does anyone have any theories as to who this person might be? Apparently he owns a business that operates on Long Island and Manhattan. Does this fit the description of anyone’s POIs?
Which podcast?

Not a fan. Too much inaccuracy. Fire Island is NOT only accessible by private boat or ferry. Oak Beach is NOT "30 minutes from the mainland under the best conditions."

So far, this episode has credibility issues.

Not a fan. Too much inaccuracy. Fire Island is NOT only accessible by private boat or ferry. Oak Beach is NOT "30 minutes from the mainland under the best conditions."

Am I missing a thread somewhere, or am I the first to ask what everyone thinks of the POI file compiled through geoprofiling that was discussed on the new S2 episode of LISK: Long Island Serial Killer Podcast that premiered today?

Let’s discuss!

Supposedly this is a brand new POI. My biggest question is who else showed up in the geoprofiling results, and if anyone on the radar was in there.

Additionally, I can’t stop listening to those voice clips. As far as we know, this is the first time Amanda Barthelemy was presented with a voice sample that she believes resembles that of the killer.
It is safe to assume that the geographic profile/POI referenced on the Season 2, Episode 1 of LISK: Long Island Serial Killer was passed along some time ago to any LE agency involved in the ‘active’ LISK investigation (since the POIs voice sample was played for Amber Costello’s BF/roommate Dave (Scholler?) in Season 1, which aired originally last year.
And since the file is discussed w. an unnamed detective in context of him possibly presenting it to current SCPD detectives (and FBI) working the investigation, with the hope that the presentation of the file by someone specifically involved in LE w. previous investigation experience might give the file/theory on POI more credibility, it is safe to also assume that the file has most likely been ignored (for some reason) since it was originally presented to these agencies.
It is quite interesting indeed (the geographic profile/POI info)…

I concur.
The p.o. that stated some weird excuse why Pak wasn't prosecuted for the Mann Act
has been drinking too much kool aid. WAY too much kool aid.

Very interesting theory about use of geographical profile to identify POI. I wonder who the POI is? I did notice though, that when the host was alluding to the POI under the context of him remaining anonymous, he mentioned that the POI’s name had not been reported on in any media channel “in relation to LISK investigation” or something along those lines. That implies that the POI’s name has been reported in the media for one reason or another, but not as POI in relation to LISK investigation.

I listened to this episode today and I wonder if the POI is CMJ. From what we know about him and what was revealed on the podcast, I couldn't immediately rule him out as who they were talking about. This would also fit the narrative of someone who has been reported on by media, but not as part of the LISK case.

Don't know who they mean, but no one is digging enough into LPH.

I think you could very well be onto something. When the host is discussing the POI, he mentions that they live a few miles south of Dave Schaller's former home in North Babylon, where we know ALC was working out of. This among the other things the host discusses about the POI such as having a family, a reputable job, and owning a boat, are all things that w/ little to no research can be confirmed about LPH. With that said, these things could all be a coincidence but to echo what you said, he is someone more people should be digging into.

Why did Michael Pak have the number to call Joe Brewer? Ep2 season2 podcast lisk
I think I remember Pak saying that it was afterSG had called Pak asking him to drive to local cvs to pick up items, which Pak said he was not going to do, that Brewer then called his (Pak’s) phone directly. Pak said it was unusual for a client to call him directly, and that Gilbert must have given Brewer his number. I believe that is how Pak ended up having Brewer’s number.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back