Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution never implied he dismembered DR.

Bogan saying use the forensic phone logs and do the math. It would only leave 13, 14 hours to do all this and cleanup.
that was a bad move on his part. 13 or 14 hours is a very long time. The dump site was only 25 minutes away, if going at 25 mph---so he had plenty of time to run around, do clean up, etc etc...

That only leaves 13 hours, to commit the crime and clean it up, look at the distance to the remains site---

[that's plenty of time, IMO]
SMH...... How long does it take to drive to the remains site? Anyone? Anyone? Google maps says 25 minutes...... that is 50 minutes round trip. Add in 10 minutes to drop the body, or 20 minutes if it were dropped in 2 locations. 70 minutes. Lets round that up to a full hour and a half, for fun. That leaves only 11.5 HOURS to commit the crime and clean it up.....

Edit: Fixed my numbers.

I was stunned to read that a HRD will alert on hair or a fingernail. If this is true, it goes against everything I’ve heard about HRD training. And, if it’s true, then it’s impossible to take HRD signals seriously UNLESS they actually find human remains.
The dog handler tried to minimize the possibility that happens by saying she only trains with "large" samples without saying what large is.

HRD dogs are said to be able to detect the scent of human remains many months after a body had been moved even if the body was only in that spot for a very short time. That means the dog will have to alert to an extremely small target odor. They are very sensitive and I agree with that.

Then they try to say that the dogs will not alert to hair and skin left from a living person because the target odor is too small. Look at what happened in this case. Molly alerted on Mark's blue shirt months after Dylan was killed. Molly also alerted to trace odors that where transferred to the floor after the shirt was removed from the room. That's sensitive.

You can't have it both ways in my opinion. I believe the dogs can detect extremely small amounts of human remains including cleaned up blood from a living person left behind many months before. JMO

that was a bad move on his part. 13 or 14 hours is a very long time. The dump site was only 25 minutes away, if going at 25 mph---so he had plenty of time to run around, do clean up, etc etc...

He was clearly awake at 2am and let’s be honest Dylan depending on the injury probably didn’t bleed that much. So he just had to dump his sons body and most of Dylan’s stuff was in his rucksack so he didn’t have to do that much imo

He was clearly awake at 2am and let’s be honest Dylan depending on the injury probably didn’t less that much. So he just had to dump his sons body and most of Dylan’s stuff was in his rucksack so he didn’t have to do that much imo
exactly. Which is probably why he kept insisting that MR 'dismembered' the body...I dont think the state ever accused him of doing that...but the defense wants the jury to believe it for some reason now...

maybe to make it seem impossible to do in such short window of time?

SMH...... How long does it take to drive to the remains site? Anyone? Anyone? Google maps says 25 minutes...... that is 50 minutes round trip. Add in 10 minutes to drop the body, or 20 minutes if it were dropped in 2 locations. 70 minutes. Lets round that up to a full hour and a half, for fun. That leaves only 11.5 HOURS to commit the crime and clean it up.....

Edit: Fixed my numbers.
Lol ..one of the last defense witnesses yesterday was their investigator Mr King who testified he drove from MR house to first recovery site in 28 minutes going 25 mph.
Bogan really screwed up by bringing up the amount of time his client had. IMO

Elaine had said that sometimes Dylan would fall asleep or lose a charge, ending the convo...[what's the chance that happened at 8pm? ]
So they did comment upon Dylan ending the communication so early that night---but no comments about what happened the next morning?

No explanation for why Dylan didn't get up and take the ride to Ryan's? No explanation for why Dylan didnt text or call anyone that morning? No explanation for how he ended up on that steep ravine?

And if they are saying Dylan fell asleep at 8 pm--why didnt he wake up to catch a ride with mark 11 hours later? that makes no sense

So they did comment upon Dylan ending the communication so early that night---but no comments about what happened the next morning?

No explanation for why Dylan didn't get up and take the ride to Ryan's? No explanation for why Dylan didnt text or call anyone that morning? No explanation for how he ended up on that steep ravine?

And if they are saying Dylan fell asleep at 8 pm--why didnt he wake up to catch a ride with mark 11 hours later? that makes no sense

State should really hammer this point home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member