Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed more hasn’t been asked about the Debit card.

Dylan had it so the fact Mark ended up with that card means he killed Dylan. There is no other explanation on how he ended up with that card. It means that when he was tidying up the crime scene he took that card out of Dylan’s wallet.
YES!!!! You NAILED IT!

wow----

mark threw Dylans pictures in the trash---but he kept this picture of the protest at his home, begging him to tell what he knew about where Dylan was

He couldn't wait to show you this picture of him being hassled but he threw away pictures of his missing son in the trash
I'm speechless!
Now I can't wait to watch this later!!

I am amazed more hasn’t been asked about the Debit card.

Dylan had it so the fact Mark ended up with that card means he killed Dylan. There is no other explanation on how he ended up with that card. It means that when he was tidying up the crime scene he took that card out of Dylan’s wallet.
I so hate to say this, but it it is entirely possible that Mark asked for it from Dylan that night, and Dylan gave it to him willingly because Mark said he needed the card to get the PIN number fixed. HOWEVER, even knowing this is a possibility, the fact that MR never mentioned he had the card (he didn't, right?) tells me he was trying to hide that he had it. It is a bit of circumstantial evidence that would lean me in Prosecutions favor.

MR was last seen with Dylan, he had opportunity and reason to kill him---there was blood/DNA found under the rug, HRD dog alerted in living room, and vehicle

Mark was incredibly evasive and inconsistent, and the remains were found very close to the cabin

mark was only person who had reason to take all Dylans belongings, and he has the boy's debit card

I don't think I followed the case from the beginning. I first became aware of it from Tricia's True Crime Radio podcast, I think. From then, I began to follow on Websleuths. I may be wrong about that, but I just remember that it really hit home with me because Dylan looked so much like my son at that age.

I so hate to say this, but it it is entirely possible that Mark asked for it from Dylan that night, and Dylan gave it to him willingly because Mark said he needed the card to get the PIN number fixed. HOWEVER, even knowing this is a possibility, the fact that MR never mentioned he had the card (he didn't, right?) tells me he was trying to hide that he had it. It is a bit of circumstantial evidence that would lean me in Prosecutions favor.

Mark never mentioned this to the FBI or law enforcement and you would think if this had happened Dylan would of kicked off and texted his mum about it as he had given Dylan that card and the money in the account. I somehow doubt Dylan trusted him enough to give him back the card without a huge fuss being made. IMO

The most obvious answer is he took it back after he cleaned up the crime scene as he never had any intention of Dylan actually getting hold of that money.

<modsnip>
I rewatched Agent Grusing's testimony because I thought he was such a great witness. And early in his testimony, he was asked about his first interactions with MR.

And turns out he was brought in by the CBI to interview Mark because Grusing is very experienced at getting to the truth with witnesses. He was the one who first interviewed Chrystal Lee in the Patrick Frazee case and after one phone interview with her, he got search warrants on her place which blew open that murder investigation.

So he was sent to interview MR and he described how that interview went. He became pretty suspicious because of his demeanour and his inconsistent answers to questions, right from the start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member