GUILTY CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #5

Thanks @Emi and so many others for posting tweets.

I haven't been very happy with media twitter during this trial. I think they really let Dylan down. So on that note, so many here stepped up to the plate and posted minute by minute updates. For those of us working and unable to watch it live I say THANK YOU!!!
I don’t understand why there hasn’t been more media tweets. Unless I’m remembering incorrectly, this was a BIG case when Dylan went missing and when Mark was charged. Was it really that easy to replace Dylan with the next sensational story?

A few threads back I predicted jury would deliberate all day Friday (today), decide to work Saturday and bring back a verdict before the end of Saturday. I thought the jury would want to be very thorough and examine all evidence. Also thought after several weeks of trial, they needed plenty of time to finally discuss. Now, I'm thinking....maybe by end of today.

I don’t understand why there hasn’t been more media tweets. Unless I’m remembering incorrectly, this was a BIG case when Dylan went missing and when Mark was charged. Was it really that easy to replace Dylan with the next sensational story?

I’m a local (in CO, but not Durango), and the case, unfortunately, no longer makes headlines. There’s a nightly blurb about what happened each day in the trial, but that’s about it. I would speculate that it’s because so much time has passed, but honestly I don’t know that that’s the only reason. We’ve had some big trials in the state recently (Kelsey Berreth, Kelsey Schelling, and most recently the STEM shooter), and none of them have gotten a ton of coverage.

Last edited:
Unfortunately many more cases have come and gone in the past 9 years. It's always the next big case........:(

Could I ask a favor! Those posting tweets make sure they are not already posted so we don't double copy tweets

I just got a couple of calls from friends asking if I had hydro. All good here touch wood. Hydro out in spots thru my City due to torrential downpours. If I disappear from here that would be why.

While we wait-It's raining cows,coyote,bear,beer and bananas here in SW Ontario Canada:p
LOL Same here in NW PA
I just got a couple of calls from friends asking if I had hydro. All good here touch wood. Hydro out in spots thru my City due to torrential downpours. If I disappear from here that would be why.
Be safe, Bravo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back