GUILTY CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #5

I have been watching the Law & Crime channel on TV and the guy was about 8 minutes after you guys announcing that there is a verdict. I've also been watching the trial live on the computer simultaneously on Live: Trial of Mark Redwine, accused of killing son Dylan Redwine | FOX31 but so far this site is saying court is not in session.
I watched the jury question on The court site through WEbEx. Right now is says the session has ended.
They will reconnect the feed once people are back in courtroom. IMO

Colorado Judicial Branch - 6th Judicial District - Homepage

He should be removed from society for the diaper thing alone. :eek:

For several years when this was a mere rumor, I thought there was NO WAY it could be real. I would like to go back to that time when I didn't have the knowledge or visual that I do.

Is this a thing ? Is there a sub- culture of society who does this and shares pictures of themselves?

On second thought, I don't want the answers.

I’ve been on a road trip all day ! I am thankful I can at least peek in here now and then with all of you! Think Chevy chase family vacation! Justice for Dylan is coming!

It's a beautiful day for a road trip... Enjoying being out on the road, windows down, taking in the sights and sounds... Hopefully things MR will never get to do again.

For several years when this was a mere rumor, I thought there was NO WAY it could be real. I would like to go back to that time when I didn't have the knowledge or visual that I do.

Is this a thing ? Is there a sub- culture of society who does this and shares pictures of themselves?

On second thought, I don't want the answers.
I dry heave at the mere thought, let alone seeing those photos.

It’s devastating to his defense, whether it should be or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back