GUILTY UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common area, 3 Mar 2021 *Awaiting Sentencing*, #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would his classmate lie? Nobody becomes a violent murderer at the age of 50!

BBM. I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. I'm thinking that whatever age a violent murder happens, that's the age that they become one. *scratches my head* Seriously, I'd like to understand what you mean cuz it's gone right over my head. lol :)

BBM. I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. I'm thinking that whatever age a violent murder happens, that's the age that they become one. *scratches my head* Seriously, I'd like to understand what you mean cuz it's gone right over my head. lol :)
I wrote about it before!! Sex motivated murders are comitted by young men with high sex drive. Have you heard of a first time sex offender nearing 50? I also wrote that because he took steroids that might have increased his libido and aggression.He might have commited murder earlier, of course. I wrote it in the context of his earlier behaviour - it was culmination of his deviancy and sadistic predilections. Some posters claimed that he was a nice guy earlier and I disagreed.

Last edited:
The times stated that when the Car was caught on Dashcam with both doors open it was on the pavement could he have positioned it in such a way that walking along the pavement you could not have got past and been forced to walk around on the road he could have then if he had the front seat down quickly subdued her maybe using a taser and bunged her in the back seat..

IMO you make a good point about the possibility of the front seat being down as I know of a failed crime where the front seat was down and the perp laying down on it to hide before trying to commit the crime. JMO

I don't think WC has PTSD, split-personality, or any other form of mental illness.

He knew what he was doing, and he enjoyed it too.

The more he got away with it, the more smug he became, and the more it spurred him on.

His disregard for women and human life is appalling and I'm only surprised he could hide it from his family for as long as he did!

I agree such an evil monster this must of been the crime he fantasied for years to commit

If he had some sort of condition he seems to have done a great job of suppressing the extreme sort of behaviour that might have raised real alarm around the people who matter - his employers and family. I think he’s probably just a strange man with power and control issues, and an addiction to *advertiser censored*.

I wrote about it before!! Sex motivated murders are comitted by young men with high sex drive. Have you heard of a first time sex offender nearing 50? I also wrote that because he took steroids that might have increased his libido and aggression.He might have commited murder earlier, of course. I wrote it in the context of his earlier behaviour - it was culmination of his deviancy and sadistic predilections. Some posters claimed that he was a nice guy earlier and I disagreed.
There have been a couple such criminals in Canada in the last few years and IMO criminal profilers are having to revise their assumptions:

Col. Russell Williams, newly appointed commander of an air force base, long-time married, started stealing women's underwear at age 44 and in a couple years escalated to rape and then murdered twice before he was caught: Col. Russell Williams: A serial killer like none police have seen

And then Bruce McArthur was caught for the sexual murders of 8 men, he had started his spree when he was almost 60. McArthur is the oldest confirmed serial killer in Canadian history. His age may have helped him hide ‘in plain sight’

It does seem to be the person giving free reign to long suppressed urges and fantasies. Perhaps feeling confident they can get away with it?

At least this offender was caught right away.

There have been a couple such criminals in Canada in the last few years and IMO criminal profilers are having to revise their assumptions:

Col. Russell Williams, newly appointed commander of an air force base, long-time married, started stealing women's underwear at age 44 and in a couple years escalated to rape and then murdered twice before he was caught: Col. Russell Williams: A serial killer like none police have seen

And then Bruce McArthur was caught for the sexual murders of 8 men, he had started his spree when he was almost 60. McArthur is the oldest confirmed serial killer in Canadian history. His age may have helped him hide ‘in plain sight’

It does seem to be the person giving free reign to long suppressed urges and fantasies. Perhaps feeling confident they can get away with it?

At least this offender was caught right away.
8 men from the age of 60??? Well... Um.... A murderer with stamina, what else can I say?

Last edited:
If he had some sort of condition he seems to have done a great job of suppressing the extreme sort of behaviour that might have raised real alarm around the people who matter - his employers and family. I think he’s probably just a strange man with power and control issues, and an addiction to *advertiser censored*.
Indeed - a man claiming a murderous alter ego that somehow failed to manifest itself in the many working days where he was holding a massive great gun, yet appeared in his own time so be could hire cars? A 'split personality' with fugue states that follow his shift patterns so conveniently that he isn't utterly amazed to find a hire car in his parking space just after clocking off? I don't believe a word he's saying

IMO you make a good point about the possibility of the front seat being down as I know of a failed crime where the front seat was down and the perp laying down on it to hide before trying to commit the crime. JMO

What do mean front seat down? - wouldn’t be able to unless it was a 2 door astra which is very unlikely

Indeed - a man claiming a murderous alter ego that somehow failed to manifest itself in the many working days where he was holding a massive great gun, yet appeared in his own time so be could hire cars? A 'split personality' with fugue states that follow his shift patterns so conveniently that he isn't utterly amazed to find a hire car in his parking space just after clocking off? I don't believe a word he's saying

I think the ‘split personality’ cited in article may be a poor choice of words by either the source or journo. No one would refer to DID in that way these days. Or rather it was intended to be descriptive rather than a diagnostic reference.

It is the brother in law who references WC now working with a therapist on a ‘multiple personality disorder’.

And DID is different to psychosis, obviously a personality disorder rather than a ‘mental disorder’ and of course different again to mental illness of bipolar - the wife suggested he has manic depression. Lots in the pot. Could have both psychiatric mental illness and personality disorder of course. Or one with symptoms of the other and vice versa.

I doubt doctors will be duped by WC. Does he honestly think people will buy his ridiculous lies? (re Romanian gang, second personality).

It’s possible his defence counsel has instructed a therapist/psychiatrist who will diagnose DID or other. Not a question of bring ‘duped’ in that context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23