Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
@indicolite22 that email from Kay Woodcock, dated August 9, 2019 is heartbreaking. It is addressed to a "Nathan", is that a detective in Arizona? If any of this had been followed up on, Tylee and JJ would be alive.

Hindsight is 20/20.

I also noted, that LVD and JJ were each getting $1900 a month in Social Security benefits? $3800 a month. Wow. And that still wasn't enough money for LVD.

@indicolite22 that email from Kay Woodcock, dated August 9, 2019 is heartbreaking. It is addressed to a "Nathan", is that a detective in Arizona? If any of this had been followed up on, Tylee and JJ would be alive.

Hindsight is 20/20.

I also noted, that LVD and JJ were each getting $1900 a month in Social Security benefits? $3800 a month. Wow. And that still wasn't enough money for LVD.
Yes, that was Kay's appeal for Arizona. JJ was still in school there at that point, so I'm not sure if anything suspicious would have been found.

Anyone starting to feel sad at how Alex was manipulated by Chad and also by Lori from an early age? Something very sick about the Cox family. Alex’s life had to be centered around doing dirty work for Lori.

Alex was older than Lori, so she would have had a difficult time manipulating him when she was a baby ETA: JMO

With that volume of records, we may have enough to last until the trial starts with the way Lum drip-feeds (usually) things one by one. I had some hope he’d at least release a bit more together in single posts, but that doesn’t seem likely to happen at this point. I’m probably only one of a few who’s been a bit disappointed with that, it makes me feel as if every piece of information has to be it’s own “breaking news” story and just adds sensationalism to all of this.

With that volume of records, we may have enough to last until the trial starts with the way Lum drip-feeds (usually) things one by one. I had some hope he’d at least release a bit more together in single posts, but that doesn’t seem likely to happen at this point. I’m probably only one of a few who’s been a bit disappointed with that, it makes me feel as if every piece of information has to be it’s own “breaking news” story and just adds sensationalism to all of this.
Justin Lum isn't the only one with the documents. At least Nate Eaton and reporters from Arizona CBS affiliate have the same access. If one is holding back, others could publish faster if they wanted. That doesn't seem to be the case. It's a weekend; if they waited a year to obtain the documents, they can wait a couple days more. There's probably a lot of stuff in there that we know already.

Justin Lum isn't the only one with the documents. At least Nate Eaton and reporters from Arizona CBS affiliate have the same access. If one is holding back, others could publish faster if they wanted. That doesn't seem to be the case. It's a weekend; if they waited a year to obtain the documents, they can wait a couple days more. There's probably a lot of stuff in there that we know already.

you’re correct. I was referring to Lum who has historically released multi page documents over several tweets and posts. Here’s an 8 page document and I made 6 tweets about it. It was more a tinge in cheek joke remark i was making, as that’s how he’s typically released things before. Thankfully, as you noted, other reporters have gotten the same documents too & have already released more of the documents already.

Yes, that was Kay's appeal for Arizona. JJ was still in school there at that point, so I'm not sure if anything suspicious would have been found.

The great irony here, and something that merits review...I am not sure how to articulate this, but LVD case is a great training piece for CPS workers. LVD seemed a bit odd, but no one would have been able to build a case against her for removing Tylee and JJ from her care. It looks like Charles Vallow was trying, and Tylee's father tried as well, to portray LVD as an incompetent, unfit parent.

We can see now, how correct they both were in their assessment.

But, if LVD had been summoned to a competency hearing, prior to the children's disappearance, she would have breezed in, smiled, and no doubt, charmed her way through any meeting.

That is pure psychopathy. Sweet, charming, one minute, planning to murder children the next.

True. Nothing would be found or actionable at the time, but it could have been a warning of sorts, that eyes were on her.

She and Chad seemed to be experts at using the human bias to see the expected, and to make decisions based on first impression.

It saddens me so that Kay knew JJ would be dysregulated if there were a lot of changes or he was out of his normal routine. Looking back there were so many life altering things that happened in his last couple of years/months. He lost his father but was lied to (Daddy's working), his home(s), sister, school, grandparents, mother, quality of life and finally his life. Tylee lost her father, her paternal side of the family, her friends, school, home(s), youth groups, neighbors, and sense of identity. Neither had someone to turn to for safety/welfare - not even some of the extended family members (ie: Summer & LVD's parents). When you fear the very people you are supposed to rely on for comfort/love/safety/health/nurturance/stability - it becomes an untenable situation. They both gained Zombie slaying deity's who offered their sacrifice and a final resting place. I for one would love to see all of the evil doers who played some role in these elaborate "Peyton Place Serial Zombie Apocalypses" that resulted in what we are witnessing today. Seriously, what was the point again LVD & CD? JMO

you’re correct. I was referring to Lum who has historically released multi page documents over several tweets and posts. Here’s an 8 page document and I made 6 tweets about it. It was more a tinge in cheek joke remark i was making, as that’s how he’s typically released things before. Thankfully, as you noted, other reporters have gotten the same documents too & have already released more of the documents already.

Well, for one thing. We know from Nate that he's pretty much already has the article written on that sealed document..(he got by a mistake of the clerk, and found out mistake after he had written article he said) . so when that is released.... boom! He'll have that article up in no time MOO.

It saddens me so that Kay knew JJ would be dysregulated if there were a lot of changes or he was out of his normal routine. Looking back there were so many life altering things that happened in his last couple of years/months. He lost his father but was lied to (Daddy's working), his home(s), sister, school, grandparents, mother, quality of life and finally his life. Tylee lost her father, her paternal side of the family, her friends, school, home(s), youth groups, neighbors, and sense of identity. Neither had someone to turn to for safety/welfare - not even some of the extended family members (ie: Summer & LVD's parents). When you fear the very people you are supposed to rely on for comfort/love/safety/health/nurturance/stability - it becomes an untenable situation. They both gained Zombie slaying deity's who offered their sacrifice and a final resting place. I for one would love to see all of the evil doers who played some role in these elaborate "Peyton Place Serial Zombie Apocalypses" that resulted in what we are witnessing today. Seriously, what was the point again LVD & CD? JMO

Don't forget about his dog :(

7-Year-Old J.J. Vallow Died Wearing Red Pajamas, Says Officer in Case Against Chad Daybell

"When found on Chad's Idaho property June 9, the body of 7-year-old Joshua "J.J." Vallow was dressed in red pajamas and placed inside a black plastic bag, with his ankles and wrists bound by duct tape, as revealed during a forensics exam, testified Rexburg police Det. Ray Hermosillo. Several layers of duct tape also secured a white plastic bag around the boy's head, he said."

The duct tape must have been placed on JJ before death, don't you think? Otherwise why bother with it? The awful conclusion therefore is that it was put on him to stop him resisting or calling out, so he must have been conscious, and known what was happening. Dreadful. It also shows just how evil his killers were (are) to have done what they did in that situation to the poor little boy. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I could make an exception in this case.[/QUOTE]

I think - in my opinion - that the duct tape was used to make him as compact as possible after death for burial. I actually think the kids were drugged. I do not think he was suffocated by duct tape, at least not intentionally - but they (the evil murderers) are complete idiots and keystone cops so who knows. But I do think the duct tape was used to bundle him, after death. They are evil and need to roast. MOO

Angels were looking down as to Idaho NOT having an insanity defense any longer. Doesn't matter Lori if Kay thought you weren't of right mind or anyone else in the state of Idaho.

I can't recall, does AZ have such allowance for charges?

I need help desperately.

When Joe Ryan was battling for custody and Tylee had been talked too, I seen to recollect that The Judge or whom ever had talks with Tylee, recommended that Tylee would be better off away from LVD. *

I've hunted through my files and can't find that one. Please, please did any of you guys / Sleuthers save this, or read it? Do you remember?

* If no response just take it as JMO.

I need help desperately.

When Joe Ryan was battling for custody and Tylee had been talked too, I seen to recollect that The Judge or whom ever had talks with Tylee, recommended that Tylee would be better off away from LVD. *

I've hunted through my files and can't find that one. Please, please did any of you guys / Sleuthers save this, or read it? Do you remember?

* If no response just take it as JMO.

Have you checked the timeline thread for such as it's pretty comprehensive, even for that timeframe.

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46