Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is approved source.

"He was arrested just two days after Xavior Harrelson was missing,” Frese said..."
"Lowe was on the lam when Harrelson disappeared, Frese added. An Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation caught Lowe when he pulled over a car and Lowe ran from the vehicle. The vehicle which contained a sawed-off shotgun, Frese said."

Edited to add, when I read that article it blew mind. Holy crappola. WTH. People really do that?!
I lead a sheltered life and am thankful for that.
IMO, CBR's defense also misrepresented the arrest of ML as well.

We know from earlier reports that JL was first arrested on an outstanding, unrelated warrant and placed in community-based corrections program (Jefferson County). On July 8, 2021 - JL was apprehended in another county (Linn County) and being held in Linn county jail for ATF (the feds).

VINELink

Edited to add, when I read that article it blew mind. Holy crappola. WTH. People really do that?!
I lead a sheltered life and am thankful for that.
(snipped by me)

You know what else blows my mind? How many unlikely and unrelated pieces had to fall into place to shine a light on JL. And yes, it’s more than obvious at this point that whatever JL’s been up to over the years needs some scrutiny.

IMO this is the best possible scenario. Nothing changes for CR. I doubt anything changes for the jailhouse snitches either. Maybe a lead in another unrelated case (Xavior). And with the attention JL is sure to get who knows what will come to light?

Amazing how many stars had to align for this to happen.

JUL 16, 2021
Fact check: Looking into Rivera's attorney's claims about missing children in Poweshiek County (kcci.com)
[...]

"There's something rotten in this community," Chad Frese, Rivera's attorney said. "We want to know why there's 10 missing kids in this area of the state that's getting glossed over that we think may have something to do with the disappearance of Mollie Tibbetts."

[...]

KCCI combed through pages and pages of the DCI's online database -- The Missing Person Information Clearinghouse -- and only found one currently active missing person case out of Poweshiek County, which is Xavior Harrelson's case.

So what about the other nine cases Rivera's attorney is referring to?

We reached out to the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation -- they said they don't know where that number came from.

[...]

To be clear, the entire group that the defense purported to link to Mollie's death has denied any involvement. Most likely an inmate doing what inmates do to intimidate their cellmates and others. Shame on the defense for bringing this forward and linking to XH too.

Iowa duo named as suspects deny involvement in Mollie Tibbetts' death
Thanks for finding this article. So now we have the name DH.

Recap: Per AM, GJ told him that GJ and DH murdered MT at the direction of JL in 2018. GJ and DH grew up together in Sigourney. JL used to run a trap house trafficking in humans in New Sharon. JL also used to live with SH mother of XH back in 2018. JL is in custody on an ATF warrant.

Is that correct?
One thing I discovered in another case is that I-35 north-south from Mexico to almost Canada is a major drug trafficking route. Des Moines Iowa is the crossroads of I-35 and I-80 which runs east-west from Chicago to San Francisco. The small towns of Montezuma and Brooklyn are both right off I-80, and only a little over an hour from Des Moines.

IMO routes for trafficking drugs would also be used for trafficking humans and guns. There may be a kernal of truth in the story, and maybe there is something bigger going on in XH's case which is why there had been deafening silence. I hope something leads to finding XH safe.

JUL 16, 2021
Fact check: Looking into Rivera's attorney's claims about missing children in Poweshiek County (kcci.com)
[...]

"There's something rotten in this community," Chad Frese, Rivera's attorney said. "We want to know why there's 10 missing kids in this area of the state that's getting glossed over that we think may have something to do with the disappearance of Mollie Tibbetts."

[...]

KCCI combed through pages and pages of the DCI's online database -- The Missing Person Information Clearinghouse -- and only found one currently active missing person case out of Poweshiek County, which is Xavior Harrelson's case.

So what about the other nine cases Rivera's attorney is referring to?

We reached out to the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation -- they said they don't know where that number came from.

[...]
This is the Missing Person Information Clearinghouse referred to above. If you look through here with a little more flexibility than KCCI did you’ll find many unresolved cases in the area (not necessarily restricted to Poweshiek County). One that lives less than a mile from me who disappeared a few months before Mollie.

So yeah, if there’s any info that could possibly help resolve any of these cases, let’s hear it.

Missing Persons

(snipped by me)

You know what else blows my mind? How many unlikely and unrelated pieces had to fall into place to shine a light on JL. And yes, it’s more than obvious at this point that whatever JL’s been up to over the years needs some scrutiny.

IMO this is the best possible scenario. Nothing changes for CR. I doubt anything changes for the jailhouse snitches either. Maybe a lead in another unrelated case (Xavior). And with the attention JL is sure to get who knows what will come to light?

Amazing how many stars had to align for this to happen.
Yes, that. Prior to 2015, where was he and what was he doing?

IMO, CBR's defense also misrepresented the arrest of ML as well.

We know from earlier reports that JL was first arrested on an outstanding, unrelated warrant and placed in community-based corrections program (Jefferson County). On July 8, 2021 - JL was apprehended in another county (Linn County) and being held in Linn county jail for ATF (the feds).

VINELink
Both of his cases are in the Vinelink but, what a difference a bunch of hair makes! They have 2 different ID #... is that because one is for county jail and the other is DOC? I also notice the birthdays are off by a couple of days.

This is the Missing Person Information Clearinghouse referred to above. If you look through here with a little more flexibility than KCCI did you’ll find many unresolved cases in the area (not necessarily restricted to Poweshiek County). One that lives less than a mile from me who disappeared a few months before Mollie.

So yeah, if there’s any info that could possibly help resolve any of these cases, let’s hear it.

Missing Persons
I agree with you. The defense attorney clearly stated "missing kids in this area of the state." The MSM article chose to narrow that down to just the one missing in the county, which is XH. IMO that is disingenuous if not dishonest.

Using the same link you have and choose List All Missing, I found 10 missing children 16 and under up through 7/13/2021 in that "area of the state." Three more went missing 7/14-15 ages 16-17. By county: Poweshiek 1, Washington 1, Marshall 1, Mahaska 1, Jasper 1, Wapello 3, and Johnson 5.

I think it's likely that the same cast of characters are involved somehow in both. Not that they're directly linked or that it's exactly the same people or motives, but I believe there are people who know the truth about both of the cases.

The defense attorney was right... it's a small community. There's no way these people don't know each other and don't have any idea what the others are up to.
This isn't the same community. Montezuma is 20 something miles from Brooklyn. Totally different towns. There was only one character involved in Mollie's death, and that was the monster Rivera. We don't know what happened with Xavior, he might have gone out and fallen in an old well or something.

Missing Persons
Yes, and the female defense attorney specified there being 3 missing person cases (not necessarily currently missing) in Poweshiek co. 1) Mollie, 2) Xavior, and 3) the woman who was found walking the roadway and told LE she had been trafficked.

Yes, and the female defense attorney specified there being 3 missing person cases (not necessarily currently missing) in Poweshiek co. 1) Mollie, 2) Xavior, and 3) the woman who was found walking the roadway and told LE she had been trafficked.
I think a lot of the confusion with the claim comes down to what “in the area” means.

I don’t know if everything going on is a distraction, what I do know is that Xavior is missing! We don’t know what happened to him! He is loved by family and friends! The videos I have seen of him is a typical 10 to 11 year old! We need to get him home! Please, if anyone knows something, say something! My thoughts are with this family and Xavior! Bring him home!

I am bringing this over from Mollie Tibbett's case because the defense attorneys- Mr Frese and Ms Frese - specifically mention Xavior H while speaking to reporters.

Amazingly, there are posters (me) who are following one case (XH) and not the other (MT). It may be that opinions vary widely depending on which case posters are following? I want this little boy found and found alive, so maybe I am more open to this new information. MOO

I am bringing this over from Mollie Tibbett's case because the defense attorneys- Mr Frese and Ms Frese - specifically mention Xavior H while speaking to reporters.

Amazingly, there are posters (me) who are following one case (XH) and not the other (MT). It may be that opinions vary widely depending on which case posters are following? I want this little boy found and found alive, so maybe I am more open to this new information. MOO

I am following both cases. And while I cannot argue whether or not JL is involved with Xavior’s disappearance because he may be involved, but I 100% do not think he has anything to do with Mollie. And if JL is involved with Xavior’s disappearance, I would hope someone is trying to get a gag order against these two brainiacs!

I am following both cases. And while I cannot argue whether or not JL is involved with Xavior’s disappearance because he may be involved, but I 100% do not think he has anything to do with Mollie. And if JL is involved with Xavior’s disappearance, I would hope someone is trying to get a gag order against these two brainiacs!
I couldn't agree more! Especially knowing that JL was already in custody within hours of XH reported missing. The integrity of an ongoing investigation should always be protected. We should all be concerned that these antics may have placed XH in further danger. MOO

JUL 20, 2021
Xavior Harrelson prayer vigil planned for Sunday in Montezuma (kcrg.com)
People in Montezuma are planning a “Light his way home” prayer vigil for Sunday to support Xavior Harrelson’s friends and family and members of the community.

[...]

Sunday’s vigil will take place at 3 p.m. at the Montezuma football field.

[...]

The latest update from the Poweshiek County Sheriff’s Office said the reward fund for information in the case has surpassed $31,600.

[...]

I am totally open to the possibility that James Lowe is involved in X's disappearance. There is a connection because he had been dating X's mother.

But the other part of the 'new evidence' ---claiming he was responsible for Mollie's death is absolutely false info. So it makes me less confident in the overall story as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74