Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS* NO DISCUSSION #2

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 - TIMELINE ONLY *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT

There seems to be some confusion and concerns being expressed about Timeline posts not being linked in the Opening Posts.

Mods, Admins, Coordinators ... we've all had discussion about this over the last year and we just don't know why or when members started requesting WS staff to make all these additions and changes to the Opening Posts of new threads. We are a very limited staff and this is something members have historically done on their own that doesn't create any extra work for WS staff.

It is a very simple system that was set up years ago and has worked well in the past. We don't need to duplicate effort or reinvent the wheel here.

In each forum, i.e. "Located Persons Discussion", members will see at the top of the page, a sub forum called for example "Located Timeline and Media Links"

As you can see, any member can start an appropriately titled new timeline thread within such a forum and make or copy their Timeline posts and all subsequent revisions or updates into that thread. It can be titled something like Vallow & Daybell Media, Maps & Timeline (or just Vallow & Daybell Timeline thread if they want to keep it separate and apart from Media and Maps). If the thread gets titled Media, Maps and Timelines, all members have to do is use the search feature within that thread for the word Timeline. That's what these features are for.

When a member has created the Timeline thread, WS staff link it ONCE in the Opening Post and it never has to be changed again, regardless of whether it's 1 or 100 new discussion threads for any given case.

If there is any question about the above, please contact any Mod or Admin and we'll be glad to clarify.

If nobody else is going to do it for this case, when one of us gets time (not sure when that will be), we will set up the timeline thread for you in this case and copy all of Gardener1850's timeline posts into it. We will update the link in the Opening Post and it will never have to change after that.

Truly hope this clarifies.

Hey everyone,

Mommacass has now been verified as a family member. We'll leave it to mommacass if they wish to share how they factor into the family relationships in this case.

As a verified member, mommacass does not have to provide links to the information they provide. You may ask mommacass questions but it is up to them whether they answer or not.

Please be respectful to them at all times and do not argue with them or badger them for information.

I can't help but think KW had a very lucky escape not getting confirmation from Lori for her travel itinerary to visit JJ. Especially if she had set up a trust fund for JJ with the proceeds of Charles's life insurance. I suppose Lori had no way of knowing what KW did with the money.

IMO IP still believes that MBP was a victim in this case, despite the fact that she never publicly renounced the cult. Instead, she's denies its existence.
RSBM
In LV's messages she says "it's a war" - that's what they perceive is going on around them. It's possible every one of them (especially MBP) is at war still, against full world of zombies who target them. Not sure their eyes can be opened o_O JMO

RSBM
In LV's messages she says "it's a war" - that's what they perceive is going on around them. It's possible every one of them (especially MBP) is at war still, against full world of zombies who target them. Not sure their eyes can be opened o_O JMO
That's an interesting perspective. Wouldn't IP notice if MBP was still a full-on believer? He seems rather matter-of-factly in his document. Who's the leader nowadays?

Last edited:
Is LVD's first round in a mental facility 90 days? That's what is stuck in my head.

Vinelink still shows her in supervised custody at another facility (not the jail).

June 24 transfer date. I'm assuming their records are correct. Roughly, September 24 is 90 days.

JMO

It saddens me so that Kay knew JJ would be dysregulated if there were a lot of changes or he was out of his normal routine. Looking back there were so many life altering things that happened in his last couple of years/months. He lost his father but was lied to (Daddy's working), his home(s), sister, school, grandparents, mother, quality of life and finally his life. Tylee lost her father, her paternal side of the family, her friends, school, home(s), youth groups, neighbors, and sense of identity. Neither had someone to turn to for safety/welfare - not even some of the extended family members (ie: Summer & LVD's parents). When you fear the very people you are supposed to rely on for comfort/love/safety/health/nurturance/stability - it becomes an untenable situation. They both gained Zombie slaying deity's who offered their sacrifice and a final resting place. I for one would love to see all of the evil doers who played some role in these elaborate "Peyton Place Serial Zombie Apocalypses" that resulted in what we are witnessing today. Seriously, what was the point again LVD & CD? JMO
I used to work with autistic children and one thing every kid I have ever taken care of thrives on is consistency and routine. I am so afraid he was confused and sad inside. All the chaos and sudden changes had to have been incredibly hard on the little guy.

That's an interesting perspective. Wouldn't IP notice if MBP was still a full-on believer? He seems rather matter-of-factly in his document. Who's the leader nowadays?
The document was written/provided to LE in Dec 2019, around the time the story became viral, and only a month after they got married. Later we see IP at MBP's side during interviews, so she must have convinced him she was "confused" and that's all. She tried to make him one of them, and it failed badly. But if she was believing in all that from the start, maybe IP is just another zombie (or somewhere in between) she has now to live with o_O:) Just a possible scenario JMO

I used to work with autistic children and one thing every kid I have ever taken care of thrives on is consistency and routine. I am so afraid he was confused and sad inside. All the chaos and sudden changes had to have been incredibly hard on the little guy.
IMO - LVD ensured that JJ would become "zombie like" taking him off his meds, away from everything and everyone who was familiar/safe/comforting, out of his routine, and in constant state of anxiety and sadness. She knew this child like the back of her hand and knew the exact things that would trigger his acting out behaviors.

IMO - LVD ensured that JJ would become "zombie like" taking him off his meds, away from everything and everyone who was familiar/safe/comforting, out of his routine, and in constant state of anxiety and sadness. She knew this child like the back of her hand and knew the exact things that would trigger his acting out behaviors.
Everything JJ did became zombie-like to her. One day she told MG that he was sitting too still while watching TV and that his vocabulary was too developed. Next she claimed that he was climbing the upper kitchen cabinets, knocking the picture of Jesus off the fridge. I'm sure she saw "patterns" in Charles' behavior to accuse him of being Ned Schneider.

Everything JJ did became zombie-like to her. One day she told MG that he was sitting too still while watching TV and that his vocabulary was too developed. Next she claimed that he was climbing the upper kitchen cabinets, knocking the picture of Jesus off the fridge. I'm sure she saw "patterns" in Charles' behavior to accuse him of being Ned Schneider.
What was she up to back in January 2019 when she locked Charles out, taking away JJ's iPad, medication, and Bailey's service collar? Trying to make it seem as if any ramifications at school were the result of Charles's parenting? She knew how to manipulate JJ's behavior, but she abandoned him for months. I'm sure the dark ratings weren't all down to Chad.

What was she up to back in January 2019 when she locked Charles out, taking away JJ's iPad, medication, and Bailey's service collar? Trying to make it seem as if any ramifications at school were the result of Charles's parenting? She knew how to manipulate JJ's behavior, but she abandoned him for months. I'm sure the dark ratings weren't all down to Chad.
The dark ratings were probably not even connected to JJ's behavior. She was discussing his death percentages with Chad at the end of July. JJ could have been the best behaved kid around and she would still have murdered him for his SS money and freedom. Tylee wasn't special needs and she murdered her.

Is LVD's first round in a mental facility 90 days? That's what is stuck in my head.

Vinelink still shows her in supervised custody at another facility (not the jail).

June 24 transfer date. I'm assuming their records are correct. Roughly, September 24 is 90 days.

JMO

I thought it was UP TO 90 days (which could also be extended) and the court should be notified immediately should she be deemed competent at any point. Anyone have clarification?

I thought it was UP TO 90 days (which could also be extended) and the court should be notified immediately should she be deemed competent at any point. Anyone have clarification?
I remember it as you have @pizzaman. The State Health Dept cannot keep LVD if she is determined to be competent to assist in her defense. The 90 days is the most they can keep her without further direction from the court should she continue to meet the requirements that got her there. The facility is constantly assessing, evaluating, treating, and stabilizing her to attain the only court-ordered goal she has while she is there.

The dark ratings were probably not even connected to JJ's behavior. She was discussing his death percentages with Chad at the end of July. JJ could have been the best behaved kid around and she would still have murdered him for his SS money and freedom. Tylee wasn't special needs and she murdered her.
I just remembered her police interview after Charles's murder.

"Lori mentioned...she left him to take care of the child for 30 days to see what it was like and she knew he would be begging her to pick him up, which she stated he did."

Facebook

Charles got on with his life with JJ in Houston and Lori had to run after him!! Her days of manipulating police, courts and judges are over, hip hip hooray!

IMO the zombie dark light hogwash was simple gobbledeygook for cleverly hiding what they all really wanted.

Insurance fraud AKA free money.

A secret club of cold callus misfitting selfish freeloaders.:mad:

They remind me of the kids fable story The Emperor's new clothes. ( just on a much worse scale)

moo

ITA. No matter what words they used, no matter what they attempted to convince anyone... That is ALL there is to it... Money!

All they saw in that picture of little JJ in his red pajamas was money. It's horrifying. (And, every time I see that photo and think of their hideous plans, I don't whether I will be sick or ugly cry.)

jmo

Last edited:
ITA. No matter what words they used, no matter what they attempted to convince anyone... That is ALL there is to it... Money!
SBM
I think it is not all about money. It's about HATRED.
All these ratings were about self-justification of the desire to destroy and kill.
IMO

ETA: Also about self-elevation to the point, where other people in their eyes become so much lesser than THEY are, that do not deserve to live.
ETA2: I suppose Hitler and other tyrants came to that the same way.
ETA3: JMO, MOO and all that

Last edited:
SBM
I think it is not all about money. It's about HATRED.
All these ratings were about self-justification of the desire to destroy and kill.
IMO

ETA: Also about self-elevation to the point, where other people in their eyes become so much lesser than THEY are, that do not deserve to live.
ETA2: I suppose Hitler and other tyrants came to that the same way.
ETA3: JMO, MOO and all that
Yes, she already had quite the history of demonizing all her ex-husbands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth