GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she had got hold of a phone while in prison. MOO
I’m surprised she’s not still making TikToks to be honest!

I think they will both be found guilty as charged but I’m not holding out any hope of much prison time for SaW. I just don’t think the charges were enough, and I think it’s ridiculous that the original joint enterprise wasn’t pursued further.

the poor guy doesn’t really have much to convince the jury with. Neither took the stand for any length, one answered no comment the entire case and then refused to elaborate for days on that during cross examination. I actually don’t know what he will say!

Scott Walker Defence Counsel - Elizabeth Marsh

Elizabeth Marsh QC 9 Bedford Row Leading criminal defence barrister | 9 Bedford Row

Sarah Walker Defence Counsel - Alisdair Williamson

Alisdair Williamson QC - Three Raymond Buildings

Cambridge Crown Court 1 T20207197
Sarah Walker
Scott Walker
Details: Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 10:00
Trial (Part Heard) - SCOTT WALKER; Defence Closing Speech - 10:12
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 11:50 - 11:24
Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 11:44
Trial (Part Heard) - SCOTT WALKER; Defence Closing Speech - 11:52
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 14:05 - 12:34
Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 14:00
Trial (Part Heard) - SARAH WALKER; Defence Closing Speech - 14:07

https://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Cambridge-Crown-Court.php

What works for me is disabling JavaScript, only for this site. When you go to your browser settings, you put this site as an exception. I hope this is helpful to you!

You are the sweet saviour of my sanity!

I will take the hokey pokey way of liking & replying in return for the sweet bliss of not seeing those ads ever again.

You are wonderful

“There is no way it would have been possible to kill her. The prosecution say it happened in the Fens, well, there are plenty of people about in the Fens, other vehicles, walkers, dog walkers, farmers, cyclists, runners."

Huh?! Have you actually been to the Fens?! Just walking up and down Car Dyke, a few metres outside of Peterborough, I could go for hours without seeing a soul.

finished already - 45 minutes closing speech for SaW

Cambridge Crown Court 1 T20207197
Sarah Walker
Scott Walker
Details: Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 10:00
Trial (Part Heard) - SCOTT WALKER; Defence Closing Speech - 10:12
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 11:50 - 11:24
Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 11:44
Trial (Part Heard) - SCOTT WALKER; Defence Closing Speech - 11:52
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 14:05 - 12:34
Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 14:00
Trial (Part Heard) - SARAH WALKER; Defence Closing Speech - 14:07
Trial (Part Heard) - Legal Submissions - 14:53
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 10:00 - 15:05

"Ms Marsh also said there would be no reason for Scott Walker to murder Bernadette, saying: “The consequences of being convicted for murder are far greater than being convicted of relatively minor sexual offences.”

Eh?

'I won't murder her/him because of the consequences', said no murderer ever, as he disconnects his phone.

Are we allowed to mention a Reddit discussion on here ? - just came across something concerning ScW, wrote by one of B’s brothers friends (supposedly), that I hadn’t heard mentioned before and wanted to know if anyone had?

i'm 30 minutes away from where Bernadette went missing

its true, she may not be dead....she may have met someone online. a fellow loner/introvert. they may have started a new life together, and Bernadette may look slightly different these days. put on weight?

I wonder if she had links to my town, because theres this girl i see regularly who is very similar looking to Bernadette,and I just can't shake the feeling she could be alive. I've nearly messaged her brother before now to ask a few key questions, as i've had one interaction with this girl. very very unlikely,i realise.

sadly though,ScW behaviour in court speaks volumes. guilty verdict coming his way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01