Found Deceased PA - Cassandra Johnston, 26, Philadelphia, 10 July 2021

On the 295/95 split - if she commuted from Temple to Feasterville a lot, she’d probably know it quite well? The split is around 2yrs old, right? Easy to veer off into NJ, though, especially if tired and maybe a little rattled from the tiff with her friend.

I agree that it’s HARD to get into water. To my recollection, the last person was Shane Montgomery in 2014 - who was inebriated and on foot along the Schuylkill. Jury: Manayunk bar must pay $525K, but Shane Montgomery also culpable in his own drowning

The splits been complete a few years. The thing with this commute is traffic is so unpredictable so I’m always taking other ways home to avoid it lol. So you can go to the same place every day but take 4 different routes getting there a week

The Schuylkill is much more accessible than the Delaware near Philadelphia. You can easily drive into the schuykill.

<modsnip>

This is so sad.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is starting to remind me so much of the Toni Sharpless case. Out partying in Center City, went back to a house party, history of mental illness, drives off alone in the early morning hours after an argument, Toni & her car vanish into thin air. It was also speculated in that case Toni may have driven the wrong way into Camden after her license plate was picked up on a license plate reader though the car was never recovered. This is a major US city/highway/expressway. There should be additional surveillance footage. Her car didn’t disappear after turning off Summer and onto Vine. Someone should at least know which direction she headed in by now. Something isn’t right. So sorry this is happening to you Casey.

Toni's case hits home with me. I work with Toni's sister. Hopefully in retirement I will have the time to dig into this case as well as Lauren Jackson's.

JUL 18, 2021
Where is Cassandra Johnston? Bucks County, Pennsylvania woman still missing after visit to Philadelphia - 6abc Philadelphia
Lower Southampton Police Department confirmed Sunday that detectives were still searching for Johnston and her vehicle.

Woman still missing 8 days after disappearing from Philadelphia: report - pennlive.com
7NI7AIDXBFC3HD3YGMJZCZGPBU.jpeg

Bucks County woman Cassandra Johnston could be driving a vehicle similar to this 2016 Ford Focus Hatch. Photo provided by Lowe Southampton Township police.

Manayunk, East Falls and such an entire vehicle going in water would be spotted.

Kelly Drive. How many people have driven in there? When my dad was on Highway Patrol he flew in the helicopter. "Atlantic Go Patrol". Most of their time was spent in that area.

Ending up in Jersey? Way too easy with that construction. Heck, we wound up having to go over the Betsey due to confused motorists and speeding lunatics.

JMO I don't think Casey is in water. I still think she was carjacking where she parked.

Manayunk, East Falls and such an entire vehicle going in water would be spotted.

Kelly Drive. How many people have driven in there? When my dad was on Highway Patrol he flew in the helicopter. "Atlantic Go Patrol". Most of their time was spent in that area.

Ending up in Jersey? Way too easy with that construction. Heck, we wound up having to go over the Betsey due to confused motorists and speeding lunatics.

JMO I don't think Casey is in water. I still think she was carjacking where she parked.

Yeah I dunno about water either. I believe they have her on video entering her vehicle and driving off, making 2 turns before they lose surveillance footage of her

You would be amazed at the number of vehicles that end up in the "sure kill" river. Philly PD does periodic side scan sonar runs around the boat rams and other access points, then bring in the divers and wreckers to pull them out.

You would be amazed at the number of vehicles that end up in the "sure kill" river. Philly PD does periodic side scan sonar runs around the boat rams and other access points, then bring in the divers and wreckers to pull them out.

So true. They dump stollen vehicles there all the time. It’s so easy to end up in that River.

According to the Bring Casey Home Facebook page they are searching woods today near her home.
“ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEARCH THE WOODS WITH US TODAY:

MEETING AT TAWANKA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AT 4pm, WALKING AT 4:30

2055 Brownsville Road
Langhorne, PA 19053

JOIN US AND THE FEASTERVILLE FIRE COMPANY TO DO OUR BEST TO BRING CASEY HOME

#BringCaseyHome”

IMO there may be leads that they cannot share with the public. I hope they are searching every camera from where she left all the way to her home.

According to the Bring Casey Home Facebook page they are searching woods today near her home.
“ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEARCH THE WOODS WITH US TODAY:

MEETING AT TAWANKA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AT 4pm, WALKING AT 4:30

2055 Brownsville Road
Langhorne, PA 19053

JOIN US AND THE FEASTERVILLE FIRE COMPANY TO DO OUR BEST TO BRING CASEY HOME

#BringCaseyHome”

IMO there may be leads that they cannot share with the public. I hope they are searching every camera from where she left all the way to her home.

What!!!

I’m going back to the interview with the boyfriend that says he went to work at 6 am and left when she wasn’t home at 8am. 1) how did he know she wasn’t home yet if he was at work? She didn’t have her cell phone. 2) he left work to go search for Casey at 8 am…
Was she supposed to be home before work and over slept? Was he trying to reach her with no answer which made him angry and upset?
If she was seen at 550 am in the city there is no way she would be home before 6.
I find it odd she left so early in the morning, unless there was a reason for her too.
If I was drinking and staying over a friends house, I wouldn’t leave until 9 or 10 the next day.
something doesn’t seem right here… IMO there is always a chance she made it home. She is a student at Temple, I’m sure she is very aware of the drive to and from Philly, especially if she commutes. Just speculation based on the facts that were shared.
no bank activity after 9 days is not a good sign though.

Also, I did a google earth search of her address and the above address, she pretty much lives in the woods. The woods they are searching are directly behind her and her boyfriend’s house.

Good information. I might be stating unpopular opinion but I personally find the boyfriend sus… the answer that she’s bad with directions struck me as odd… has the family and/or family confirmed his whereabouts line up with what he said about a six hour shift?? If it wasn’t him ugh, I don’t know where to begin.

Last edited:
I am curious why they would be searching the woods if her car has not been located?
I agree, a lot of people are questioning the Facebook post but they are no answering. This leads me to believe there is new information that they are told they can’t share. There is always a chance her car was located, I think
Good information. I might be staying unpopular opinion but I personally find the boyfriend sus… the answer that she’s bad with directions struck me as odd… has the family and/or family confirmed his whereabouts line up with what he said about a six hour shift?? If it wasn’t him ugh, I don’t know where to begin.
im in agreement with you, his interview seemed off. As well as other stuff on social media that I’ve been told cannot be mentioned on here.
He keeps requesting people to come forward with “real” information.
This is my speculation, he was angry she didn’t return home before 6am and wouldn’t answer her phone. He left work at 8 to see if she made it home. Then a fight broke out.
I hope they verified if he was really at work at 6 am.
If by any chance he was not at work at 6 am, that would make him very suspicious…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back