Theory #4: All Other Theories

Catching up again...
So a poster on here had a tip, that was forwarded to Annasbro and Dr Doogie, but not the mom.
Are they really Annasbro and Annasmom? As in family? But not communicating with each other?
I
I didn't see where they were verified.. maybe I missed that part!

My gut says she was lured away.

Prayers.

Annasmom and Annasbro membership here at Websleuths precedes the verification process currently in effect. They are considered grandfathered in as verified.

No one of Anna's family members owe us an answer on this tip. They have it. The authorities are aware of it. It's now out of our hands and up to them on how to proceed.

Some portions of investigations are kept undisclosed for obvious reasons. Im sure if they wish to reply on this tip, they will. Perhaps they don't wish to, or perhaps they have been asked not to respond in order to protect any possible criminal charges that may arise in the future.

So, perhaps the boy came home from his dealings with Anna and told his mother what he had just done? Scared, she sold the house and moved States, father approving the move.

How old would he have been?

Middle school age.

Annasmom and Annasbro membership here at Websleuths precedes the verification process currently in effect. They are considered grandfathered in as verified.

No one of Anna's family members owe us an answer on this tip. They have it. The authorities are aware of it. It's now out of our hands and up to them on how to proceed.

Some portions of investigations are kept undisclosed for obvious reasons. Im sure if they wish to reply on this tip, they will. Perhaps they don't wish to, or perhaps they have been asked not to respond in order to protect any possible criminal charges that may arise in the future.
Let me reword my question. Obviously not to post the tip publicly, that's a given. I did not understand why Annasmom didn't seem to know what was being discussed privately. She brought it up,, not me. Thanks anyway!

Let me reword my question. Obviously not to post the tip publicly, that's a given. I did not understand why Annasmom didn't seem to know what was being discussed privately. She brought it up,, not me. Thanks anyway!

Thank you for the clarification.

Are there any developments on the boy/mother in this situation yet? I can't stand this with all my heart. Hope answers come for Anna's family. :(

I too have been waiting to hear something about the situation.

It is probably good that we are not hearing anything. When a case is being investigated the police/sheriff tell the family not to talk about the case with anyone. The fact that Anna’s mom and brothers are not around is possibly a good thing. Everyone should have their fingers crossed.

The following is an interesting read about no body murder cases and convictions.

Home - No Body Murder Cases

The person or persons responsible for Anna's disappearance and possible murder should be aware no body doesn't mean no convictions.

Thinking outlook here about this theory.

*If* Anna was harmed by someone who was a minor (age 13 and under) when she disappeared the punishment would be based on juvenile law as of January 1973, correct?

Do we know what a possible sentence for a minor under the age of 13 in 1973 might be?

I'm curious what potential sentence might occur if this ever made it to court and a conviction occurred.

It sure would be nice if the authorities received an anonymous tip on where to find Anna's remains.

Just some thoughts.....

Another thought. There may be people who knew this boy well enough to suggest places to search.

Cubby I believe he killed her too. Do you think there is anymore we can do?

Cubby I believe he killed her too. Do you think there is anymore we can do?

Your theory is too true, not to be true. IOW, it makes too much sense not to be true. I've been going over various possibilities and outcomes. I would guess any possible sentence would probably be minimal for a person who is/was a minor in 1973.

Personally, I don't think there is any more we could do. I do wish the neighbors mentioned in Annasmom's book, some who posted here at one time or another, could be interviewed or reinterviewed by police. Annasmom had mentioned the school bus driver still being in the area. Any one of them may have seen or heard something they didn't realize was relevant at the time.

I just wish we could find her...... And, I'm sure each of the agencies investigating this case have the same questions we do.

Cubby do you know for a fact the authorities are looking at my theory? I talked to a cold case detective at San Mateo Sheriffs Department and he seemed really interested but I could not get ahold of him again. I’ve also tipped the missing children groups.

Cubby do you know for a fact the authorities are looking at my theory? I talked to a cold case detective at San Mateo Sheriffs Department and he seemed really interested but I could not get ahold of him again. I’ve also tipped the missing children groups.

This is probably the most credible tip we have received and I am certain they are investigating. We won't hear anything to ensure the case isn't jeopardized. All agencies work together and share their expertise, including the FBI. Time will tell, but it may be longer than we'd like.

This is probably the most credible tip we have received and I am certain they are investigating. We won't hear anything to ensure the case isn't jeopardized. All agencies work together and share their expertise, including the FBI. Time will tell, but it may be longer than we'd like.

Has this theory been submitted to Anna’s detective’s?

Hi Cubby,
You mean another couple in the area where Anna lives? Interesting that his mother would be involved too.
Has anyone spoken to the sister to speak out? This could be paramount!
On the day Anna vanished .. I think the only vehicle seen was a white van.
The green sedan a few weeks? Earlier. As seen by Nonda.

Iirc, Nonda didn't mention this memory about a couple in the car until after Dr. Doogie became involved in the search. It was never mentioned at the time Anna disappeared, nor do I recall Joe Ford mentioning hearing about the couple in the car in the weeks prior to Anna disappearing.

I want to ask anyone who lived at the farm in the weeks prior to Anna's disappearance to please contact the authorities to share what you can about this boys behavior.

I still believe there are people who resided in the immediate area of Anna's disappearance who can help fill in the blanks about what happened that day and the days following.

I wonder, did the boys mother have access to attendance records for the day of Anna's disappearance?

I smell a huge cover up from the get go. No wonder this case wasn't solved immediately.

Iirc, Nonda didn't mention this memory about a couple in the car until after Dr. Doogie became involved in the search. It was never mentioned at the time Anna disappeared, nor do I recall Joe Ford mentioning hearing about the couple in the car in the weeks prior to Anna disappearing.

I want to ask anyone who lived at the farm in the weeks prior to Anna's disappearance to please contact the authorities to share what you can about this boys behavior.

I still believe there are people who resided in the immediate area of Anna's disappearance who can help fill in the blanks about what happened that day and the days following.

I wonder, did the boys mother have access to attendance records for the day of Anna's disappearance?

I smell a huge cover up from the get go. No wonder this case wasn't solved immediately.

Why would you discount Nonda's account just because he didn't give it until after someone else became involved in the search? Perhaps there are various reasons for that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back