Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there were answers hopefully soon.
Sky news report seems to miss one person IMO. in their reporting, William's Sister who was there that tragic day.
Only the Foster Carers in interveiws and inquest etc says how much "Lindsay" misses her little brother, she wants to be a Police Officer. She always want to find him.
I am slightly confused all this homeschooling with family during lockdown. But is "Lindsay" William's bio sister? I thought at the Inquest they said she was...
Being in former care ,It speaks strongly IMO that "Lindsay" is still with the foster carers. Although sadly William is missing.
BS family members who he and he wife fostered the children were removed not to William disappearance but they had them removed as they found court charges that were historically impending which had been over looked for years.
I lived with a foster family, I was removed overnight when it was discovered one of the Foster Family bio sibling was facing Youth Court. And a year earlier another family member had faced court, Welfare was swift in their actions.
I pray for answers and William to be found.

Just wondering, for those that watched the Sky tv show, was the foster grandmother's death acknowledged? It is so sad to me to think that the case has gone unsolved for so long that now one witness out of only two adults that were with him that fateful morning, is no longer alive.

I wish there were answers hopefully soon.
Sky news report seems to miss one person IMO. in their reporting, William's Sister who was there that tragic day.
Only the Foster Carers in interveiws and inquest etc says how much "Lindsay" misses her little brother, she wants to be a Police Officer. She always want to find him.
I am slightly confused all this homeschooling with family during lockdown. But is "Lindsay" William's bio sister? I thought at the Inquest they said she was...
Being in former care ,It speaks strongly IMO that "Lindsay" is still with the foster carers. Although sadly William is missing.
BS family members who he and he wife fostered the children were removed not to William disappearance but they had them removed as they found court charges that were historically impending which had been over looked for years.
I lived with a foster family, I was removed overnight when it was discovered one of the Foster Family bio sibling was facing Youth Court. And a year earlier another family member had faced court, Welfare was swift in their actions.
I pray for answers and William to be found.

Yes Lindsay is William's biological brother.

Just wondering, for those that watched the Sky tv show, was the foster grandmother's death acknowledged? It is so sad to me to think that the case has gone unsolved for so long that now one witness out of only two adults that were with him that fateful morning, is no longer alive.

No her death was not acknowledged :(

Maybe your friend might remember?

Dr Sleuth

I am confused as to why you write the following words in your reply to me

''Maybe your friend might remember'', your message will give the context.

I have no idea what you are referring to there.

In a following post you referred to FFC statement at conclusion of the inquest when she was referring to trolls etc that had harrassed her and a that a couple of the people were in the court on occasions.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I consider anyone that would act in a trollish manner to be the scum of the earth (I will not include words here that I actually feel like including I think you will know the words I mean) and should be held accountable in law for their actions.

I personally have been subjected to trolls and know personally how they affect every aspect of one's life. Police involvement with the support of highly skilled legal counsel was necessary.

I will never accept any form of trollish behaviour of any kind at any time or any place.

Best wishes

Dr Sleuth

You said your friend attended most days of the inquest.

You're quite right not to accept trollish behaviour. I'm sorry I was rude. It's not the way I aim to behave either on the forum or elsewhere.

Thankyou for pointing out and linking the news article about the MFC fire trail search.

It is even more interesting to me that the coroner released the relevant Rosann Taskforce document.

My friend who attended most days of the inquest missed part of the day MFC testified due to family illness and I missed the news article.

BBM Here you said that you have a friend who attended most days. So I thought they might remember is all. There have been a few members who have attended some of this inquest & we bounce of each others memories at times.

Dr Sleuth

In a following post you referred to FFC statement at conclusion of the inquest when she was referring to trolls etc that had harrassed her and a that a couple of the people were in the court on occasions.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I consider anyone that would act in a trollish manner to be the scum of the earth (I will not include words here that I actually feel like including I think you will know the words I mean) and should be held accountable in law for their actions.

I personally have been subjected to trolls and know personally how they affect every aspect of one's life. Police involvement with the support of highly skilled legal counsel was necessary.

I will never accept any form of trollish behaviour of any kind at any time or any place.

Best wishes

I hope that the FF take the same action as you . The way they have been treated is absolutely appalling .

You said your friend attended most days of the inquest.

You're quite right not to accept trollish behaviour. I'm sorry I was rude. It's not the way I aim to behave either on the forum or elsewhere.

Thankyou your apology is instantly accepted JLZ.

And thankyou, yes I have a friend who attended but it was the context and following post I was confused by. I might have been too sensitive considering troll attendance at court was raised.

My friend used to follow William's case closely due to her personal involvement in a welfare system. There is no way on this earth they would get involved in trolling either.

Best wishes

BBM Here you said that you have a friend who attended most days. So I thought they might remember is all. There have been a few members who have attended some of this inquest & we bounce of each others memories at times.

I hope that the FF take the same action as you . The way they have been treated is absolutely appalling .

Unfortunately my friend's mental strength was tested due to a close family members state of health. unfortunately the family member succumbed.

My friend misplaced their notes during this personal turmoil, and I dont like to push memory issues either.

Yes I wholeheartedly agree with your thoughts about the foster carers.

The legal requirement that they not be publicly identified by sight or name is a real issue imo. It makes many members of the general public suspicious of them, like they are hiding. We all here know only too well that is not the case.

Best wishes

I think it's really sad that the poor old lady went to her death without having the answers about who took William. My heart bleeds for her :(.

Couldn't agree more. Disgraceful.

If Laidlaw says in one breath that he thinks he knows who did it, then says no one is in the clear, that does not inspire me with any confidence that the case has progressed at all.
or could he be implying he knows and its someone nobody suspects, and that person/s feels comfortable and they shouldnt because they will eventually be caught? police strategy?

Last edited:
There's still no video posted online of William Tyrrell: Little Boy Lost, or not that I can find. Today (Tuesday 27 July 2021) the Sky News Australia banner on YouTube says "Watch now on Foxtel Sky News [pay TV]":

SkyNewsAust-27July2021.png

But a Foxtel TV guide says "Listing Unavailable: The program has already been broadcast or is not available."

I think the original free-to-air broadcast on 18 July 2021 would have been available only in some parts of Australia (via the WIN TV network), and later there were a few re-runs on Foxtel (pay TV) which would have been available only to subscribers.

or could he be implying he knows and its someone nobody suspects, and that person/s feels comfortable and they shouldnt because they will eventually be caught? police strategy?

I think that’s a quite feasible explanation Bear.

I’ve long had this ‘feeling in my waters’ that there’s much more to William’s disappearance than an opportunistic ‘lets grab that kid’ scenario.
and I’m not convinced of Frank Abbott’s guilt even though so much points to him & I certainly think he enjoys the notoriety / attention & shock value he gets from things he says & does !

It’s just Ray Porters apparent ‘death bed’ comments that have my ‘waters’ in turmoil!

Please God, take care of William wherever he is & please also provide guidance & strength to those who can help in finding the answers to his disappearance.

There's still no video posted online of William Tyrrell: Little Boy Lost, or not that I can find. Today (Tuesday 27 July 2021) the Sky News Australia banner on YouTube says "Watch now on Foxtel Sky News [pay TV]":

View attachment 306070

But a Foxtel TV guide says "Listing Unavailable: The program has already been broadcast or is not available."

I think the original free-to-air broadcast on 18 July 2021 would have been available only in some parts of Australia (via the WIN TV network), and later there were a few re-runs on Foxtel (pay TV) which would have been available only to subscribers.
If Sky News Australia is ever going to post an online video of their interview two weeks ago with Detective Chief Inspector Laidlaw (which IMO is the only one he's given to any media organisation since taking over William's investigation in 2019) it won't be appearing for at least another seven days:

Sky News Australia banned from YouTube for seven days over Covid misinformation

View attachment 306070

When I recorded and watched the Stefanovic interviews it was direct with Skynews. The programme aired at 8PM est and I could not find it on the Sky programmer. A program called In My View normally aired from 7.30 to 8.30 and what Sky did was to cut that program to just 1/2 hour and slotted in Stefanovic's interviews re William. I only found it by recording the In My View program and recorded the whole hour which thankfully included Stefanovic's 1/2 hour at the end of In My View. I still have the recording it is saved on my Sky box.

Is it possible for me to record it using my mobile video function or voice record it using the recorder function then upload it? If so how do I do that? Will doing that go against copyright?

When I recorded and watched the Stefanovic interviews it was direct with Skynews. The programme aired at 8PM est and I could not find it on the Sky programmer. A program called In My View normally aired from 7.30 to 8.30 and what Sky did was to cut that program to just 1/2 hour and slotted in Stefanovic's interviews re William. I only found it by recording the In My View program and recorded the whole hour which thankfully included Stefanovic's 1/2 hour at the end of In My View. I still have the recording it is saved on my Sky box.

Is it possible for me to record it using my mobile video function or voice record it using the recorder function then upload it? If so how do I do that? Will doing that go against copyright?
mosae, I don't know how to record or upload it, sorry, but I think it's better not to anyway. If it's not posted anywhere else online there must be something which has prevented that, IMO. (I don't know what, but my guess is there must be something.) And I don't know what Websleuthers do privately - I don't do private messages - but sharing a video with other members doesn't seem like a great idea if MSM is staying away from the story altogether. It just makes no sense that there was only one follow-up report following the show, not even from the other outlets in the News Corp Australia family (which apart from Sky News and a majority ownership of Foxtel includes The Daily Telegraph; Herald Sun; The Australian; The Courier Mail; The Advertiser; Mercury; NT News; and news.com.au). MOO.

mosae, I don't know how to record or upload it, sorry, but I think it's better not to anyway. If it's not posted anywhere else online there must be something which has prevented that, IMO. (I don't know what, but my guess is there must be something.) And I don't know what Websleuthers do privately - I don't do private messages - but sharing a video with other members doesn't seem like a great idea if MSM is staying away from the story altogether. It just makes no sense that there was only one follow-up report following the show, not even from the other outlets in the News Corp Australia family (which apart from Sky News and a majority ownership of Foxtel includes The Daily Telegraph; Herald Sun; The Australian; The Courier Mail; The Advertiser; Mercury; NT News; and news.com.au). MOO.

Thankyou for your forewarning Storm. Thinking about this issue I suspect the programme may eventually become available via Foxtel and I dont have a sub for them.

Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members