Found Deceased PA - Cassandra Johnston, 26, Philadelphia, 10 July 2021

Actually there are no tolls entering NJ from PA. EZ pass registers the toll going into PA from NJ so it is possible her car entered NJ at some point. I live in Casey’s town so this one hits hard. So many possibilities.
You are absolutely correct and I apologize I was mistaken! You only have to pay the tolls to leave NJ, my mind was mixed up and sorry about any confusion I caused.
So indeed, NJ is still on the table.
This is tough, it is like she seemingly disappeared without a trace. Hoping that her loved ones find her soon!
Also thanks for correcting that misinformation on my part

You are absolutely correct and I apologize I was mistaken! You only have to pay the tolls to leave NJ, my mind was mixed up and sorry about any confusion I caused.
So indeed, NJ is still on the table.
This is tough, it is like she seemingly disappeared without a trace. Hoping that her loved ones find her soon!
Also thanks for correcting that misinformation on my part

I know there’s no tolls entering NJ, but would there still have been a record of it going through the plaza? Perhaps for traffic management reasons?

Last edited:
I guess if there are cameras at the base of the bridge they could catch an image of her car going over it. I would think the police def checked all cameras going into Jersey. It’s just so odd that the Philly police aren’t releasing any info at all which makes me think perhaps she made it onto 95N and out of the city. As of now the local police here in our township are handling the case. I would think if Philly police picked up anything suspicious on street cameras they may release some info to the public asking for witnesses or advising of potential danger. It’s just so crazy. There’s really not a lot of info about this case. It’s not in the headlines of our local papers or local news. Praying for a break in this case soon.

Manayunk, East Falls and such an entire vehicle going in water would be spotted.

Kelly Drive. How many people have driven in there? When my dad was on Highway Patrol he flew in the helicopter. "Atlantic Go Patrol". Most of their time was spent in that area.

Ending up in Jersey? Way too easy with that construction. Heck, we wound up having to go over the Betsey due to confused motorists and speeding lunatics.

JMO I don't think Casey is in water. I still think she was carjacking where she parked.

there is surveillance of her getting into her car alone, and driving off.

According to the Bring Casey Home Facebook page they are searching woods today near her home.
“ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEARCH THE WOODS WITH US TODAY:

MEETING AT TAWANKA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AT 4pm, WALKING AT 4:30

2055 Brownsville Road
Langhorne, PA 19053

JOIN US AND THE FEASTERVILLE FIRE COMPANY TO DO OUR BEST TO BRING CASEY HOME

#BringCaseyHome”

IMO there may be leads that they cannot share with the public. I hope they are searching every camera from where she left all the way to her home.

the family has no new leads. They want to leave no stone unturned and stay active. They are searching everywhere.

I am not sure how frequently this has been updated but this site has a map of registered surveillance cameras in Philly. At the very least it shows a glimpse of how many cameras are in the area. Hoping that somehow they are able to piece her movements together. CommunityCam - Security Camera Mapping
In terms of credibility, etc the site was reported by some local news stations, here is an msm link about the site:
CommunityCam maps Philadelphia's surveillance cameras - WHYY

I believe they do have her on cameras getting into her car and driving away. I can’t post the quote because it’s from her Facebook group (it was mod-snipped last night from another post). But they lose her at some point ☹️ They’ve also posted a photo of her car from one of the surveillance cameras to show her temple bumper stickers and locations on the vehicle

Police Search for Bucks County Woman Who Went Missing After Leaving Philadelphia

She was last seen driving her car on 12th and Vine streets and approaching the ramp to I-95 around 5:30 a.m. that morning.

When Johnston didn’t return home, her boyfriend called police and the family began searching. Neither Johnston nor her vehicle have been seen since then.

Police told NBC10 there have been reported sightings of Johnston since her disappearance but no indication of where she could be. Investigators also have not obtained any EZ Pass recordings of Johnston’s car entering any toll roads or crossing bridges.

“We’ve had a helicopter checking along I-95 looking for the car. I think two or three days in a row they went out,” Lower Southampton Police Chief Ted Krimmel said.

There also has not been any activity on her bank account or credit cards.

Yes they’d have her going over those bridges. Unless a smaller bridge like Burlington-bristol not sure if there’s cameras there (although there should be)

Checked it out and indeed that frightening old bridge does have cameras.

Meantime Cassandra was never reported missing on The Philly Police Blotter. That speaks volumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Discussing moderation is not allowed>
This video from the news last night has the last known sighting of her car (1:34 mark). You can see she has enough sense to get in the turn ONLY lane vs turn or go straight, which says to me that she knew she was going onto 95.

Police Search for Bucks County Woman Who Went Missing After Leaving Philadelphia

do you think it’s possible she came back to the area to look for her phone rather than get on 95? & has neshaminy state park been searched?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I kind of think she made it onto 95N too. Otherwise cameras would’ve picked up anything suspicious in Philly and there’d be more info from Philly PD. The fact that they searched in her neighborhood behind the house she lives in tells me that perhaps the family feels as though she made it home. It’s just so strange that there’s such a lack of info regarding her disappearance in local news. I wonder if she missed the ramp for 95N and ended up on Delaware Ave alongside the river.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back