GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allocating a social worker to a family can take weeks from the time of an initial referral.
A social worker was clearly already on it on the 22nd of July.
Proof of previous social involvement now public information.
Phew

Bee went missing on the 18th, so unless the SW held on to the information for days (which goes against Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018 guidance) then someone else must have told the social worker...perhaps one of the other children? Could even be one of her friends Social Workers.

Bee went missing on the 18th, so unless the SW held on to the information for days (which goes against Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018 guidance) then someone else must have told the social worker...perhaps one of the other children? Could even be one of her friends Social Workers.
Maybe a friend contacted social services about Bee being missing and the SA allegations after becoming suspicious about texts sent By SAW pretending to be Bee? Social services may not have been involved before this? Anyone could have contacted them anonymously with their concerns.

Is this new information? We have speculated on here about social services many times.

The allegations Bea had made about being sexually abused by her father were passed to police via a social worker on 22 July. SOURCE

interesting to read the note in full on there. SAW saying the other kids mattered more….

So who would of told the social worker about the abuse allegations though?
Possibly the grandmother? - her conscience creeping up with her when ScW and SaW reported B missing? - I find it hard to believe that she felt completely comfortable with ScW collecting B the following morning. Perhaps, like us and the LE, she too thought this was suspicious behaviour MOO. She must of been impacted from seeing B crying begging to be believed. Maybe although she didn’t feel she could stop B going with ScW she could report it? Moreover, the public comments I have read on social media and news articles from members of Walker family (according to the commenters) give the impression they thought ScW was guilty quite early on.

Possibly the grandmother? - her conscience creeping up with her when ScW and SaW reported B missing? - I find it hard to believe that she felt completely comfortable with ScW collecting B the following morning. Perhaps, like us and the LE, she too thought this was suspicious behaviour MOO. She must of been impacted from seeing B crying begging to be believed. Maybe although she didn’t feel she could stop B going with ScW she could report it? Moreover, the public comments I have read on social media and news articles from members of Walker family (according to the commenters) give the impression they thought ScW was guilty quite early on.
I think it may have been one of the friends of BW that SaW was texting with BWs phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77