GUILTY OK - Man and mom arrested after 12-year-old arrives at Tulsa hospital 9 months pregnant, July 2021

sds71

Reaction score
Doctors called [URL='https://www.foxnews.com/category/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement']police, telling them they had a rape victim and Miranda-Jara was arrested. Miranda-Jara had reportedly told officers he was the father of the child and appeared not to understand what all the fuss was about.

"They walked in just like any other couple would, excited to deliver their newborn child," Tulsa Police Officer Danny Bean told FOX23.

[/URL]
Oklahoma man arrested after 12-year-old arrives at Tulsa hospital 9 months pregnant

Court date set for Tulsa man after 12-year-old delivers his child

And nobody at the baby shower recognized the seriousness of this situation?? They need to be charged with failure to protect a minor or something. Those people are dumber than a box of rocks to think they can just "support her and help her raise the child at a young age."

In photos sent to FOX23 News from a viewer, Miranda-Jara who goes by just Juan Miranda on social media is seen posting that he is in a relationship with the girl on his Facebook profile, and there are photos of Miranda and the girl at what appears to be a baby shower where they are celebrating their child.

The girl comments that everyone’s life is different, and she has the support of people close to her for not just her pregnancy but also in raising the child at such a young age.

How can you be so morally deficient, so sociopathic, to support and allow a relationship like this and encourage it. The girl's brainwashed bad and the grown man who raped her needs to be kept far away from children. Every adult in her life seems to have failed her.

It's both sad and rage inducing. I'm his age and see 16-19 year olds as kids. 12 year olds are practically toddlers. :(

How can you be so morally deficient, so sociopathic, to support and allow a relationship like this and encourage it. The girl's brainwashed bad and the grown man who raped her needs to be kept far away from children. Every adult in her life seems to have failed her.

It's both sad and rage inducing. I'm his age and see 16-19 year olds as kids. 12 year olds are practically toddlers. :(

In Texas we say get a rope. No they should do a dna test on the baby to make sure it's his, take him to trial and after the guilty verdict take him outside and shoot him. Save us Oklahomans from having to support him for what ever sentence his handed down. You shoot a rabid dog -this man will never change he'll always prey will be more little girls.

How entrenched are they in their own culture that someone in this community could not point out that this is not only wrong but highly illegal in this country.
Good grief!!!

Right? Anyway the age of consent is 14 in his hometown of Guanajuato. Then of course they live in the States, but nevermind that. The government will pay for mom and baby.

All that aside wait until this poor girl wants to go to a concert or dance with friends? How is he going to keep that nice truck if he is convicted of raping a child? Which he did.

I need Excedrin. Hoping this young girl gets help.for herself and baby. 12 years old!

How entrenched are they in their own culture that someone in this community could not point out that this is not only wrong but highly illegal in this country.
Good grief!!!

I am wondering if the 12-yr-old and this man are in some kind of cult that encourages or accepts adult-child sex? And the folks who “have been and will support her” are also cult members? Just wondering how else this could have come to be. OMHO. Totally guessing — no facts to base this on.

Good grief!!!

I do not see where statutory rape is a "cultural" practice.

IMO, it has little to do with culture, nationality, or immigration status, but reflects the criminal, immoral, actions of the perpetrator.

The actions of individual immigrants, or those from different culture, do not represent everyone from that background.

I am wondering if the 12-yr-old and this man are in some kind of cult that encourages or accepts adult-child sex? And the folks who “have been and will support her” are also cult members? Just wondering how else this could have come to be. OMHO. Totally guessing — no facts to base this on.

I think cults are "shrewd" enough to do their mischief behind closed doors so to speak.....

I do not see where statutory rape is a "cultural" practice.

IMO, it has little to do with culture, nationality, or immigration status, but reflects the criminal, immoral, actions of the perpetrator.

The actions of individual immigrants, or those from different culture, do not represent everyone from that background.

It was not a slam on immigrants.
The fact remains that this grown man and those around them thought this totally normal and posted baby shower pics to boot....MOO of course.

It was not a slam on immigrants.
The fact remains that this grown man and those around them thought this totally normal and posted baby shower pics to boot....MOO of course.

I didn't see this as a slam on immigrants at all. As an aside, some of the most atrocious behavior against women, children, and animals comes from groups that have been in the US for generations.

Holy crap, talk about dysfunctional and sick people.

“The girl’s mother, whom McClatchy News is not identifying to protect the identity of her child, has been arrested, according to police. She is facing charges of enabling child sex abuse, and child neglect.

The father was already in prison, serving a 12 year sentence for an unrelated rape conviction, police said.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back