GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
From above...

In the final weeks of her life, as she summoned up the courage to tell her mother she was being abused, her online posts became darker, almost prescient, in their references to dying.

'Can you buy PLZ play this at my funeral' she wrote on Instagram after posting the lyrics to a song by The Irrepressibles: 'I bled everyday now, for a year, for a year'. She had recently changed her Facebook cover picture to a photograph she had taken of a gravestone showing an angel on a cross. Beneath her name, she'd written: 'Life is just a dream for the dead'.

From above...

In the final weeks of her life, as she summoned up the courage to tell her mother she was being abused, her online posts became darker, almost prescient, in their references to dying.

'Can you buy PLZ play this at my funeral' she wrote on Instagram after posting the lyrics to a song by The Irrepressibles: 'I bled everyday now, for a year, for a year'. She had recently changed her Facebook cover picture to a photograph she had taken of a gravestone showing an angel on a cross. Beneath her name, she'd written: 'Life is just a dream for the dead'.
Worrying about him hurting your children in the beginning of the relationship, as a mother her job was to run there and then.

MOD WARNING

There was a MOD NOTE this morning that reminded all that violations of Websleuths’ Terms of Service would not be tolerated. Since then, there have been several new members who have joined the discussion that have been posting in violation of these TOS. We are glad to have them as new members, and we encourage them to review the TOS before posting on this site. Websleuths has set intentionally high standards to protect victims, family, friends and our members from the “anything goes” approach of most other discussion boards on the internet.

If you have information to share here, you must provide a link to the mainstream media (MSM) source to substantiate that info. If you have inside information you want to post, you must apply for Verified Insider status HERE in order to substantiate that info. Failure to do so risks removed posts and loss of posting privileges.

Websleuths staff is happy to answer any questions about the TOS via a Report or through a PM. We appreciate all who make an effort to post respectfully and responsibly within the Websleuths TOS.

THIS THREAD IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR CLEANUP.

For those of you with BBC iPlayer you can watch the news report on BBC Look East (West) here

It is only available for a certain amount of time. Anybody know if I can video it and upload to a content sharing platform?

It had a short interview with AW , shows footage of SaW police interview and parts of the messages Bee sent revealing the abuse.

I will finish for tonight by saying thank you to all here at WS's

This is the first thread I have followed here. Your dedication & input is invaluable. Thank you for allowing me to contribute in my own small way with my thoughts & musings.

I will definitely be sticking around! You have cured my addiction to live Auction websites :D

I pray that Bernadette can be returned to those who love her & be at peace. My thoughts are with her family & friends.

For those of you with BBC iPlayer you can watch the news report on BBC Look East (West) here

It is only available for a certain amount of time. Anybody know if I can video it and upload to a content sharing platform?

It had a short interview with AW , shows footage of SaW police interview and parts of the messages Bee sent revealing the abuse.

The Look East (West) piece is brief but quite powerful. Thanks for sharing it. SaW's body language (and her actual language as well: 'she said she loves me,' etc) in that short clip is rather compelling!

The arrest of ScW is curious to me. The speed at which he went to 'well, we know all about the abuse stuff' and mentioning the two older children as being prepared to effectively support him, seemed to create an impression of a prepared reaction to an inevitable event.

I'm speaking with the filter of hindsight, but both ScW and SaW appear to be people trying to give an impression, rather than actually reacting in a natural, spontaneous manner. Unsurprising, really, as we now know.

I know there have been issues with LA at various points here, but the police during interview/arrest etc. would have clocked how they presented fairly quickly.

The Look East (West) piece is brief but quite powerful. Thanks for sharing it. SaW's body language (and her actual language as well: 'she said she loves me,' etc) in that short clip is rather compelling!

The arrest of ScW is curious to me. The speed at which he went to 'well, we know all about the abuse stuff' and mentioning the two older children as being prepared to effectively support him, seemed to create an impression of a prepared reaction to an inevitable event.

I'm speaking with the filter of hindsight, but both ScW and SaW appear to be people trying to give an impression, rather than actually reacting in a natural, spontaneous manner. Unsurprising, really, as we now know.

I know there have been issues with LA at various points here, but the police during interview/arrest etc. would have clocked how they presented fairly quickly.
EBM

You have made the point that I was reluctant to earlier. Scott Walker (he's now been convicted so we should be able to name him) claimed that the two oldest boys would back him up with his lie by agreeing that Bernadette had admitted to them she'd lied about Scott Walker sexually abusing her. If the police had asked them if this were true when it so obviously wasn't, would they be facing charges too? I don't doubt that he was capable of coercion as that was what the police said when they arrested him. He obviously felt confident that he'd worked on them sufficiently that they would go along with what he was telling police. Unless he wqas just on the hoof. Just MOO based on the arrest video.

Last edited:

Thanks for that link. Really brought a tear to my eye. Powerful.

I think this gives more of insight into the nature of Scott Walker's character and behaviour. I do wonder why Sarah would have put up with him,

I also cannot understand why someone would help cover up a crime of that nature, even if they were maybe still besotted with their partner, or else maybe scared of them. I would have liked to hear Sarah explain her actions on the stand, and to be cross-examined but she didn't appear as her own defence witness, why? I find it so strange.

Is it sometimes the case that someone might be too nervous to speak and therefore choose not to do so purely for that reason? If that were to be the case, would the court be told this was the reason?

@CSIAngus

"When the jury delivered its verdict on Scott Walker's murder charge, Sarah Walker wailed loudly "no, no, she's not dead" and the hearing was paused for a brief time before the jury were sent back to finish deliberating verdicts against her."
Bernadette Walker: Scott Walker guilty of murder

video of his arrest in that article too[/QUOTE]

Anyone think this was a ploy by Sarah to sway the jury whilst they hadn’t decided on her charges in the indictment

@CSIAngus

"When the jury delivered its verdict on Scott Walker's murder charge, Sarah Walker wailed loudly "no, no, she's not dead" and the hearing was paused for a brief time before the jury were sent back to finish deliberating verdicts against her."
Bernadette Walker: Scott Walker guilty of murder

video of his arrest in that article too

Anyone think this was a ploy by Sarah to sway the jury whilst they hadn’t decided on her charges in the indictment[/QUOTE]

Of course ! She has been manipulating the situation the entire time why stop now?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆