Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

There is no question in my mind that Steven is guilty. The evidence against Steven is overwhelming and frankly all allegations of him being framed are not only supported by zero evidence but are so illogical it boggles the mind how anyone can be so far down the rabbit hole.

Let's just look at the illogic at work.

1) Steven Avery would not want to rape her and kill her but family members who either never met her or barely interacted with her would decide to follow her to rape and kill her.

2) Since Steven Avery would not do it his family must have done it and he must have been framed thus:

A) they must have burned her elsewhere and took the time to transport dozens of buckets of ash containing fragments of her bones and teeth and were so careful and laborious at the excavating they even got tiny rivets from her jean in the ash and also brought back the burned remnants of her electronics to plant and for some irrational reason have planted some remains in Janda barrel 2 as well.

B) Must have taken the Rav from a safe location elsewhere to Avery Salvage

C) Must have planted his blood and DNA in the vehicle and on her key and then have planted the key

D) Must have somehow planted her DNA on a bullet fired by his gun

It would take a great deal of evidence to establish something so wild occurring and is totally illogical to prefer to believe something so wacky and wild before believing Avery is guilty.

I have argued against Avery supporters for many years and not one was able to come up with a rational response to my challenge to them to come up with a logical reason why someone would undertake the unprecedented action of planting remains and vehicle on someone's property when such is not necessary to escape criminal liability. I posted the same challenge on this site now:

Why would an Avery family member bring evidence back to Avery property?

I really don't see any way that Avery can be innocent and don't understand how anyone else who is informed of the facts can think he is innocent.

There is no question in my mind that Steven is guilty. The evidence against Steven is overwhelming and frankly all allegations of him being framed are not only supported by zero evidence but are so illogical it boggles the mind how anyone can be so far down the rabbit hole.

1) Steven Avery would not want to rape her and kill her but family members who either never met her or barely interacted with her would decide to follow her to rape and kill her.

2) Since Steven Avery would not do it his family must have done it and he must have been framed thus:

A) they must have burned her elsewhere and took the time to transport dozens of buckets of ash containing fragments of her bones and teeth and were so careful and laborious at the excavating they even got tiny rivets from her jean in the ash and also brought back the burned remnants of her electronics to plant and for some irrational reason have planted some remains in Janda barrel 2 as well.

C) Must have planted his blood and DNA in the vehicle and on her key and then have planted the key

It would take a great deal of evidence to establish something so wild occurring and is totally illogical to prefer to believe something so wacky and wild before believing Avery is guilty.

I have argued against Avery supporters for many years and not one was able to come up with a rational response to my challenge to them to come up with a logical reason why someone would undertake the unprecedented action of planting remains and vehicle on someone's property when such is not necessary to escape criminal liability. I posted the same challenge on this site now:

I really don't see any way that Avery can be innocent and don't understand how anyone else who is informed of the facts can think he is innocent.

GoBuckeyesWell-Known Member
New
I see you've undertaken a fair amount of reasoning and drawn conclusions, but I don't see many specifics on the case or the evidence detailed in the documentary, specifically season 2. Have you watched it in its entirety and read all motions pertaining to this case that Zellner has filed?

Specifically, what evidence against Avery do you find compelling? TIA

The original defence were weak. The police investigation was sloppy at best. Next to no investigation. They were pissed he had sued them. That Colborn was dlsquirming in the witness stand. It worries me that jury get caught up in the emotion of the murder rather then seeing the facts. What a case

The original defense put on the strongest casr they coudl but the evidence agaisnt Avery was overwhelming. Watching a snippet of Colborn's testimony and parts that were spliced together to be misleading just highlights why the jury which was much more informed got it right.

If you have personally filed FOI requests and been given documents, would you kindly share them here? I'm certain they would be quite welcome. Let the documents do the convincing for you, and in that way we can all be more objective.

Both the MTSO and CASO reports are available online.

If you have personally filed FOI requests and been given documents, would you kindly share them here? I'm certain they would be quite welcome. Let the documents do the convincing for you, and in that way we can all be more objective.

This link has trial transcripts, reports, photo's, etc. Lots to look at there! In recent years, others have FOI requested lots of different things like call logs, reports from other agencies, depending on what it is, it might have been linked here, or I may be able to find it.
Steven Avery Trial Transcripts and Documents

KZ puts most of her filings on her website, some of which included exhibits:

Steven Avery | Law Offices of Kathleen T. Zellner

Coming back to this forum reminded me of just how much information has been released since the documentary. I barely even remember the show now, and never even watched more than a few episodes of the 2nd season. It would take weeks to go back to the beginning now and read everything that was released slowly back then. Even some of the threads here, it's interesting to go back and see how opinions/thoughts changed as more info was available.

If there is anything specific you are looking for GoBuckeyes, let me know and I'll see if I can find it ;)

ADMIN NOTE:

Many posts (and responses) have been removed in this thread due to bickering and personalizing.

Personal attacks against other members is subject to a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. Check your post and your attitude to make sure you are addressing the post itself and not the poster.

This link has trial transcripts, reports, photo's, etc. Lots to look at there! In recent years, others have FOI requested lots of different things like call logs, reports from other agencies, depending on what it is, it might have been linked here, or I may be able to find it.

Coming back to this forum reminded me of just how much information has been released since the documentary. I barely even remember the show now, and never even watched more than a few episodes of the 2nd season. It would take weeks to go back to the beginning now and read everything that was released slowly back then. Even some of the threads here, it's interesting to go back and see how opinions/thoughts changed as more info was available.

If there is anything specific you are looking for GoBuckeyes, let me know and I'll see if I can find it ;)

Thank you, @missy1974!

It’s kind of interesting RE: the day planner. I had a curious moment and decided to read some of the “psychic readings” people had produced in this case. Most of them implicated the ex. There was one though that made me prick my ears up who stated she was getting from TH that “papers” in her house would point in the right direction.... this was over 3 years ago, then I watched the second series and Lo and behold “day planner pages”.

That’s a massive coincidence !
I was very suspicious of her Ex the first time I watched. Also Brandon Dassey step father and his brother were sketchy.

Thank you for sharing! Lots to review. It's been a little while since I've gone through some of these details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back