Found Safe FL - Ashley Espinosa Sanchez, 23, Rolling Loud Festival, Miami Gardens, 24 July 2021

New informatjon:

New details on woman missing after Rolling Loud festival

Detectives provided new information Thursday, saying Espinoza-Sanchez was seen on surveillance video Monday at the lost and found at Hard Rock Stadium.

“Video shows she was in the company of an unknown black male, 5′10″ – 6′0″, thin build, wearing long dark pants, black T-shirt, red shirt tied around waist, dark sneakers, and a light-colored hat,” Miami Gardens police said in an updated news release. “The video also shows Ms. Espinoza-Sanchez was wearing the same romper from Saturday. However, instead of sneakers she was wearing long black socks with sandals that appeared too large for her feet. Video shows Ms. Espinoza-Sanchez and the black male appear to part ways on foot in opposite directions. She was last seen walking towards parking lot #18. It is possible Ms. Espinoza-Sanchez is still in the area.”
UPDATE*
However, they later confirmed she was later spotted on surveillance video on Monday at the stadium’s Lost & Found.

Police said surveillance video shows Espinoza-Sanchez was in the company of a man at the time, later identified as Jared Linwood. She was still wearing the same clothes from Saturday, but instead of sneakers, she was wearing long black socks with sandals that appeared to be too big for her.

“She didn’t have no phone. She didn’t have no bag,” he said over the phone. “She didn’t have shoes on. I tried to get her to tell me someone to call. Like, she didn’t give me nothing reliable.”

Linwood said the 23-year-old was at his home Sunday night through Monday morning.

Prevost said Linwood called him Thursday afternoon.

“He wasn’t aware that she was missing,” Prevost said. “Apparently, that guy was taking care of her. She was going to the Hard Rock Stadium to the Lost & Found to try to find me and her phone because, from the sounds of it, it sounds like she doesn’t even remember what happened.”

Officers said the video appears to show Linwood and Espinoza-Sanchez leaving in different directions, and she was last seen walking towards parking lot 18.

“I’d like to think that right now, she’s with somebody else who’s taking care of her, just like she was Sunday night and Monday,” Prevost said.

Linwood said had he known she was missing, he would have taken her to a police station instead of back to the stadium as she requested.

Espinoza-Sanchez stands 5 feet, 2 inches tall and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Linwood said he was worried about her mental health. He will meet with detectives, Thursday afternoon.

If you have any information on Espinoza-Sanchez’s whereabouts, call Detective J. Rodriguez at 305-474-1615. You can also call Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS or the Miami Gardens Police Department at 305-474-6473.
Police searching for woman missing after attending Rolling Loud festival – WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale

UPDATE*
However, they later confirmed she was later spotted on surveillance video on Monday at the stadium’s Lost & Found.

Police said surveillance video shows Espinoza-Sanchez was in the company of a man at the time, later identified as Jared Linwood. She was still wearing the same clothes from Saturday, but instead of sneakers, she was wearing long black socks with sandals that appeared to be too big for her.

“She didn’t have no phone. She didn’t have no bag,” he said over the phone. “She didn’t have shoes on. I tried to get her to tell me someone to call. Like, she didn’t give me nothing reliable.”

Linwood said the 23-year-old was at his home Sunday night through Monday morning.

Prevost said Linwood called him Thursday afternoon.

“He wasn’t aware that she was missing,” Prevost said. “Apparently, that guy was taking care of her. She was going to the Hard Rock Stadium to the Lost & Found to try to find me and her phone because, from the sounds of it, it sounds like she doesn’t even remember what happened.”

Officers said the video appears to show Linwood and Espinoza-Sanchez leaving in different directions, and she was last seen walking towards parking lot 18.

“I’d like to think that right now, she’s with somebody else who’s taking care of her, just like she was Sunday night and Monday,” Prevost said.

Linwood said had he known she was missing, he would have taken her to a police station instead of back to the stadium as she requested.

Espinoza-Sanchez stands 5 feet, 2 inches tall and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Linwood said he was worried about her mental health. He will meet with detectives, Thursday afternoon.

If you have any information on Espinoza-Sanchez’s whereabouts, call Detective J. Rodriguez at 305-474-1615. You can also call Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS or the Miami Gardens Police Department at 305-474-6473.
Police searching for woman missing after attending Rolling Loud festival – WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale

how did linwood "not know she was missing" yet take care of this incoherent girl for an entire day and night even bringing her home? Also what occured at the home? Did he take advantage of her state of mind?

Why did he Seperate from her if he "worried about her health." If what he says is true, he was super irresponsible with someone who needed medical and police assistance. He never once seeked the police and just abandoned the girl at the stadium. He should have absolutely told the cops about her. I wonder if anti-police sentiment was a factor here

He even says he "worries for her mental health" whatever that means. If you truly worried you'd have flagged the police and paramedics at the concert. Instead he took the incoherent girl home to likely in my opinion, take advantage of her drugged state of mind. What grown man wants to take on the responsibility of a girl who could literally die in their home due to drugs? Any responsible adult would have flagged a nearby officer at the concert of the situation with this girl.

so this is where we are: the last place she was at was leaving the stadium (the day after the final concert) ALONE, incoherent, without a phone, and walking into the most crime ridden neighborhood nicknamed "murder gardens" alone as a drugged out incoherent young female. This does not look good

Last edited:
how did linwood "not know she was missing" yet take care of this incoherent girl for an entire day and night even bringing her home? Also what occured at the home? Did he take advantage of her state of mind?

Why did he Seperate from her if he "worried about her health." If what he says is true, he was super irresponsible with someone who needed medical and police assistance.

He even says he "worries for her mental health" whatever that means. If you truly worried you'd have flagged the police and paramedics at the concert. Instead he took the incoherent girl home to likely in my opinion, take advantage of her drugged state of mind. What grown man wants to take on the responsibility of a girl who could literally die in their home due to drugs?

I still think she overdosed but it didn't hit her until after she left the stadium. That or someone else took her in Miami gardens. I'm shocked no one she came into contact with called the cops on a drugged girl who needs help
Filling in the blanks, If she went missing Saturday.. And she is with said guy Sunday into Monday, and she is not giving "reliable" info on contacts, Does she not want to be found or why would she not make an attempt to contact anyone thru his social/her social media? This is sounding more and more like alot of pieces are being left out.

Filling in the blanks, If she went missing Saturday.. And she is with said guy Sunday into Monday, and she is not giving "reliable" info on contacts, Does she not want to be found or why would she not make an attempt to contact anyone thru his social/her social media? This is sounding more and more like alot of pieces are being left out.
Yes, it is hard to believe that his only option was to drop her off at an EMPTY stadium, with no phone or ride home. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is hard to believe that his only option was to drop her off at an EMPTY stadium, with no phone or ride home. :rolleyes:
Linwood isn't a suspect yet, I don't understand why you're jumping to conclusions. He's being cooperative and he was seen on footage with her there - it's not like he dumped her out of his car and drove away. It's also not like he could force a mentally ill, uncooperative woman back into his car if she told him to leave her there.

Why did he Seperate from her if he "worried about her health." If what he says is true, he was super irresponsible with someone who needed medical and police assistance. He never once seeked the police and just abandoned the girl at the stadium. He should have absolutely told the cops about her. I wonder if anti-police sentiment was a factor here

He even says he "worries for her mental health" whatever that means. If you truly worried you'd have flagged the police and paramedics at the concert. Instead he took the incoherent girl home to likely in my opinion, take advantage of her drugged state of mind. What grown man wants to take on the responsibility of a girl who could literally die in their home due to drugs? Any responsible adult would have flagged a nearby officer at the concert of the situation with this girl.

so this is where we are: the last place she was at was leaving the stadium (the day after the final concert) ALONE, incoherent, without a phone, and walking into the most crime ridden neighborhood nicknamed "murder gardens" alone as a drugged out incoherent young female. This does not look good

I will say this, I kind of believe him. Once in NYC I was taken in by a stranger after rolling on X and being completely lost. He took me to the train station the next day, I had lost my shoes so he gave me some and a shirt. Nothing bad happened with him. Maybe the guy who took me in should have called 911, but he didn't. It does happen.

Linwood isn't a suspect yet, I don't understand why you're jumping to conclusions. He's being cooperative and he was seen on footage with her there - it's not like he dumped her out of his car and drove away. It's also not like he could force a mentally ill, uncooperative woman back into his car if she told him to leave her there.
No judgment here, when I posted this thread, there was one MSN outlet with a post online and a podcaster covering it that used my material. So Im sure he had no clue, just trying to make sense why no contact with this amount of time passing by...

**Update: (contains an interview with Linwood)

Have you seen Ashley Espinoza-Sanchez? Man says he helped Rolling Loud fan

"Detectives talked to two men who last saw Ashley Espinoza-Sanchez on Saturday and Monday in Miami Gardens. The 23-year-old tourist from Tallahassee was in Miami-Dade County for the Rolling Loud music festival.

Jared Linwood said he found Espinoza-Sanchez alone, barefoot, and disheveled on Sunday, so he decided to help her. He said he took her to his home in Miami Gardens, and she wasn’t sober and was talking to herself.

Linwood said she slept over Sunday night, and he gave her clean clothes, socks, and a pair of flip flops, and he let her use his restroom to take a shower. He said on Monday he took her back to Hard Rock Stadium’s lost and found.

Linwood was hoping she could find her purse and phone there, so she could contact her friends and family. Surveillance video shows them walking together and later parting ways. She was wearing oversized flip-flops."

(Linwood is seen in the image walking with Ashley, and she is still currently missing. He also said he found Ashley outside the concert in her underwear and dishevelled, talking to herself about things that were "hurting her," before he took her to his home. Linwood saw the missing flyer, and called police, after he returned her to the stadium on Monday.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 10.21.09.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 10.21.09.png
    1 MB · Views: 77
I will say this, I kind of believe him. Once in NYC I was taken in by a stranger after rolling on X and being completely lost. He took me to the train station the next day, I had lost my shoes so he gave me some and a shirt. Nothing bad happened with him. Maybe the guy who took me in should have called 911, but he didn't. It does happen.
She is 23 and an adult. It’s not up to Linwood to call police if she needs to sleep and is just asking for help to find her bag and phone. It’s sad she is still missing and I hope she’s okay, but at a drug-fueled music festival, no one is calling police on every high young woman. I think Linwood was trying to help her. Would I call police? Yes, but I don’t attend drug-fueled music festivals. JMO

She is 23 and an adult. It’s not up to Linwood to call police if she needs to sleep and is just asking for help to find her bag and phone. It’s sad she is still missing and I hope she’s okay, but at a drug-fueled music festival, no one is calling police on every high young woman. I think Linwood was trying to help her. Would I call police? Yes, but I don’t attend drug-fueled music festivals. JMO
So all adults are self sufficient? She was bipolar. She was very mentally ill. She needed her medication. She was acting in a manner that caused linwood himself to "fear for her mental safety." He admitted this in the interview. Yet he left her alone to fend for herself. Awesome guy.

If you "fear for someone's mental safety", wouldn't you call for help? Especially if they're alone? This is a serious question, and I want your answer

So all adults are self sufficient? She was bipolar. She was very mentally ill. She needed her medication. She was acting in a manner that caused linwood himself to "fear for her mental safety." He admitted this in the interview. Yet he left her alone to fend for herself. Awesome guy.

If you "fear for someone's mental safety", wouldn't you call for help? Especially if they're alone? This is a serious question, and I want your answer
I agree. He said she was talking to herself. She was not in a mentally healthy state.

So all adults are self sufficient? She was bipolar. She was very mentally ill. She needed her medication. She was acting in a manner that caused kingwood himself to "fear for her mental safety." He admitted this in the interview. Yet he left her alone to fend for herself. Awesome guy.
Agreed. My personality is to seek help when someone is in distress, perhaps why I was drawn to a career in healthcare. I treat people every day that are not from my world, people who are addicted and mentally ill. I don’t think we can blame him (unless further data comes to light) for only partially helping a young woman who could not help herself. When you encounter people in her state every day, you don’t call police every time. I’m sorry that she didn’t meet you instead. Jmo

I am glad he took care of her for that long because who knows what would have happened to her had he not. Maybe he did not want to contact authorities for fear of getting in trouble himself, if he was also partaking in illegal substances. Who knows...
But I don't think he would insert himself in the situation and be cooperating if he had anything to do with harm coming to her, no do I think he would show up on camera and at the Lost & Found with her. Obviously this young woman is making questionable and dangerous decisions and needs someone in her life to guide her in the right direction and make sure she is ok. At the end of the day, she is still an adult, and if she doesn't have anyone to do this for her you can't make her get help unless she is physically harming herself. MOO

I believe you added this addendum right after I responded because I fully quoted your original response in my reply.

Of course I would and so would you. Was he also in an altered state? We don’t know. He reached out to authorities and has offered more information after he found she was missing, so in hindsight he may now be more in “fear for [her] mental safety” than he was that morning, knowing now that she may not be okay. It’s too bad he didn’t immediately seek help, but without knowing for a fact that he has harmed her, I will not quickly judge him without knowing his own mental or addiction challenges. He didn’t harm her (with our currents facts), except perhaps by omission.

Statistics show that most people do not help or get involved. I’m glad there are people like us that do want to help, but we have better resources and support than most. JMO

I wonder if she was drugged and it caused the mental break that she was left with when he found her? I still don't understand why he would leave her there though without ensuring she had called or met with someone who knew her.

"Jared Linwood said he found Espinoza-Sanchez alone, barefoot, and disheveled on Sunday, so he decided to help her. He said he took her to his home in Miami Gardens, and she wasn’t sober and was talking to herself.

Linwood said she slept over Sunday night, and he gave her clean clothes, socks, and a pair of flip flops, and he let her use his restroom to take a shower. He said on Monday he took her back to Hard Rock Stadium’s lost and found.

Linwood was hoping she could find her purse and phone there, so she could contact her friends and family. Surveillance video shows them walking together and later parting ways. She was wearing oversized flip-flops."

Is this Linwood guy the one who's also in the photos?
I don't know, this whole situation just seems a bit weird to me. Not even suspicious, just weird IMO

Edited to remove the link since it contains some information about her friend's social media.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back