FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifers car was parked in a rough area (the HOTG) , anyone there could have rolled around on her car after it was parked there ...Not saying that the impressions weren't made by a struggling Jennifer , just that other possibilities have to be considered ....

that’s a good point , if the poi had the sense to wipe down the interior, surely the risk of prints on the cars bonnet means he would have cleaned that also ?

I have a feeling that she was already ready to leave or perhaps had already left her apartment when she spoke with Rob that night. I base this off her using the cell phone for that call plus the phone started pinging off different towers shortly after she hung up. I would think that if she was in bed and the conversation pissed her off and pushed her into going out that the phone wouldn’t have started pinging off different towers so quickly. Her contacts were also missing and the apartment appeared as if she had gotten ready. I agree with you 100%. I think this was done by someone she knew and trusted. I also think she went out that night and was in trouble or already deceased by the time the phone went dead.
Just because the phone was pinging off of different towers doesn’t mean that Jennifer herself was actually with the phone.

Here's my theory. I used to believe the morning abduction theory, but recently changed my mind. I can't get around the phones not pinging after 2240.

After hanging up with Rob, she decides to take a bath. Had a long day, wanted to relax. She puts on fresh underwear and t shirt. Someone knocked at the door. Through the peephole, she sees someone she knows well. She puts on shorts or sweats. Perhaps, they had been at a bar down the street? He says he can't drive, asks for a ride home. Earlier, she had put Travis phone in her purse, so she wouldn't forget it the next day. (I know they found a purse, but I know no women who only own or use one purse. Most of us have several.) She grabs her phone and keys and puts them in her purse as well, slides on flip flops. Her heels are in her briefcase, which she had left in the car, she had a lot to carry earlier. They leave to give him a ride home. From here, I believe something happened after they left the apartment. This part of the story is pure speculation, no evidence of where they went at all. But in the end, he does something terrible. Since he knows the family, he knows they're already looking. Needs to get the car away from the crime scene, her house, and his house. He dumps it in a high crime area, hoping it'll be broken into or stolen. This is the only logical theory that I could think of that fits what we know. Of course, it could've been a coworker to stop by and ask for a ride, I guess. But would she help him? Idk.

C9870B88-EC6C-46EB-B136-48472979BE79.jpeg
Has Casey Anthony been considered as a possible candidate for the POI in the Jennifer Kesse cctv?
She’s thin, short, wears her hair in a bun, likes to wear pants & a shirt and has a connection with Benevides.

Maybe the financial discovery that earned Jennifer Kesse her promotion also “shut the door” on a money making/laundering scheme being perpetrated by Hernandez, Campos and perhaps others at Westgate Resorts on behalf of Benevides?

Did Casey Anthony have long hair in 2005 and then short in 2006?(having cut it off following the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse or the release of the cctv)
Is she between 5’3 and 5’5 in height?

I’m not an expert on either case, pardon me if I’ve made any errors.

Last edited:
She could have even made plans at work that day. I think it leads back to westgate somehow, and her coworkers weren’t really ever looked into either for some reason. I’ve also had the idea that she stumbled upon something at work and someone wanted to shut her up. Maybe she met up with someone she thought was a friend but they wanted more. Maybe she was involved with someone.

View attachment 306539
Has Casey Anthony been considered as a possible candidate for the POI in the Jennifer Kesse cctv?
She’s thin, short, wears her hair in a bun, likes to wear pants & a shirt and has a connection with Benevides.

Maybe the financial discovery that earned Jennifer Kesse her promotion also “shut the door” on a money making/laundering scheme being perpetrated by Hernandez, Campos and perhaps others at Westgate Resorts on behalf of Benevides?

Did Casey Anthony have long hair in 2005 and then short in 2006?(having cut it off following the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse or the release of the cctv)

What would the motive be?

Sorry if im bringing up something that’s already been discussed, but I have been wondering about her car. Was it parked by the suspect the same day as she supposedly disappeared, and if so at what time?
Did all the workers live at the condominium? A person could be easy to hide but a car would be trickier. Somebody saw that car passing by but didn’t think anything of it..
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think I remember reading that detectives said there were signs it hadn’t been driven very far.

Sorry if im bringing up something that’s already been discussed, but I have been wondering about her car. Was it parked by the suspect the same day as she supposedly disappeared, and if so at what time?
Did all the workers live at the condominium? A person could be easy to hide but a car would be trickier. Somebody saw that car passing by but didn’t think anything of it..
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think I remember reading that detectives said there were signs it hadn’t been driven very far.
From my memory I believe the car was parked the same day some time between noon and 1PM. I've never been too clear on workers staying in some of the condos. I believe some of the residents claimed that happened. I don't remember what her father, mother and brother said.

I've read a lot of theories about someone breaking in, someone abducting her on her way to the car, but have they ruled out the possibility of someone hiding in her car waiting for her?

From my memory I believe the car was parked the same day some time between noon and 1PM. I've never been too clear on workers staying in some of the condos. I believe some of the residents claimed that happened. I don't remember what her father, mother and brother said.

He pulled into the parking lot right before 12 pm on 1/24 (timestamp is an hour off). That would be the day of the abduction if it happened in the morning. They say she normally left for work sometime between 7:30 and 8.

They’ve always said some of them lived at Mosaic. I know for a fact not all of them did. I’m not even sure where at Mosaic they were supposedly living.

I've read a lot of theories about someone breaking in, someone abducting her on her way to the car, but have they ruled out the possibility of someone hiding in her car waiting for her?
No, we just know that there was a lack of evidence in the car. It was a mid size car. I think she would have noticed someone hiding in it unless it was dark outside.

No, we just know that there was a lack of evidence in the car. It was a mid size car. I think she would have noticed someone hiding in it unless it was dark outside.

People hide in the wells in the backseat or under something. Most people don't check their backseat before getting into a vehicle. I don't know that this is what happened, but that may explain why no one saw a struggle outside.

Someone hiding in the back seat (to me unlikely if you are going to plan why plan that with so many other ways available to get at Jennifer) it would explain why they wiped down the back seat of the car (and yet not the hood?!).

What if it is simple and C. the condo worker is the perp? He does fit the height profile of LE/FBI (which I like others have had to doubt), there is evidence he acted mysteriously and perhaps suspiciously at night around the condo (resident's evidence) his hair has that puffiness and strong parts/demarcations that appeared to me to be "black", say African American hair and this could well be from heritage - and of course he was charged with a sex crime. The only thing that clears him as far as I know is the lie detector. This of course solves the central problem of the perp and the poi being different people. Of course it explains a lot of the dog evidence. In the morning would Jennifer have plain given him a ride? She runs into him en route to her car, he asks her if he could drop him off somewhere although we are led to believe J. would not do this she just MIGHT if it seemed a harmless en route distance. Or she mentions a car problem he offers to help.....I don't know. Also if forced, it could explain how he could at least get close to Jennifer, approach her near her car to discuss some work that had to be done at her condo. The attractive thing about this is that we no longer have to worry about construction workers acting en masse or moving away we don't know where. It also would partially explain any evidence if real that someone went into her apt. to shower or take something he would have access.

Now when you take the description from the other tenant of how friendly he was etc. surely whether the perp or not he would have tried this same approach with J. Was she also coaxed into being fake friendly with him or she may not have wished to needlessly antagonize.

Can someone help what is the evidence from excluding C. ? Anything apart from the lie detector? Why are we all accepting the evidence of the lie detector?

View attachment 306539

Reaching..like wtf? Has zero to do with this case.

I had sort of dismissed it. But if C. the condo worker is the perp and the POI then all of the logistical problems of the case disappear no?

He passed the lie detector but so what? It is the evidence of that woman who used to see him when she walked her dog at night that is disturbing. What was he doing?

And note it is not him and other condo workers. It is not any other condo workers. Just him I mean late at night.

As for J's discomfiture around the condo workers my impression is that something was disturbing her and she was not clear of the source exactly. OK yes the workers stared etc. I get that. It is interesting that she wanted to be at her apartment while they worked. Cause on the face of it you would expect her NOT to want to be there. There must be a reason.

I am speculating: was J. getting threatening phone calls? Well that would explain her uneasiness. If she was would she tell her friend her Dad?

What do you think? Despite some time spent on this I don't feel I really get J. more info from the boyfriend and her friends would help.

There is not evidence of the following but as an example: not too longer ago I had a female friend in Toronto living with a female friend - their super was always making excuses to come into their apartment. Then they seemed to have underwear missing. Since there were two of them they were able to corroborate their suspicions. They moved.

With the adjacent room empty the possibility of having a spy camera in her apt. is there. No evidence though. BUT it would explain the possible presence of someone in her unit the day she went missing you would want to get that camera. And whatever else.

And who the heck was this person with the camera with what I take to be a telephoto lens IN rooms of the building.

I had sort of dismissed him. But let's give LE the benefit of the doubt here and say that it is true that he is around 5 foot four or whatever it was. The photo of him that the woman who did the POI camera blowups had on her site is really close.

Now it doesn't rule out him working in tandem, trafficking her, or knowing the creep at work. And just playing amateur forensic psychiatrist here doesn't he say she is probably eaten by crocodiles by now? And crocodiles are rare in Florida. So....making no doubt too much of that either 1. he is avoiding the word alligator because he is remembering her missing alligator shoes? 2. or...where are there actually crocodiles in Florida... is it then a direct clue a direction?

If I was the Kesses I would want to know if they could have known each other the worker at work and the condo worker C. That might be still possible to know.

Sorry for the vagueness I am forgetting some of this.

Last edited:
If J was getting creepy or threatening phone calls would she tell her Dad or friends? What if she felt someone was following stalking her. What do you think? I don't totally get J. despite some time spent on this. That would explain very very well her strange behaviour at that other apt. wanting to rent another place. So was she downright scared out of her mind? I mean construction workers staring at women used to at least almost a cliche. There has to be something more I think.

One reason to at least for practical reasons to dismiss the construction workers en masse theory it is close to hopeless if we don't know who they are or where they went. But C. and the fellow worker with the croc comment we now who they are.

I know it is important but in a way it doesn't matter whether J. was jumped from behind in her car or surprised coming out of her condo or whether it was day or night. We need to get at the mind behind it. I hope that the person who made the comment that J. attracted weirdos didn't get banned for victim blaming because I don't think that was their point.

It is well known the Green River killer passed a Polygraph test. Those tests are a guide, a handy guide but nothing more than an indication as to whether a person is telling the truth.
These is a a reason polygraph evidence isn't admissable to the courts as evidence.

The most simple explanation for this abduction is a worker or workers at Mosaic liked what they saw and took what they liked.

How long has Mr Kesses had access to the investigation files? It must be many months. As far as I'm aware all we have heard from those files is a reference to scuffle marks on the hood of Jennifer's car.

I've followed this case since the get-go and I'm thinking this case is destined to remain 'cold'.
No crime scene, no witnesses and no phsysical evidence makes any case difficult to solve. Not impossible but verey difficult.

Several years ago a team of crack cold case detectives would have been more than handy.

Over the years I've come to the conclusion that the most likely scenario is a construction worker, which was my initial thinking when I started reading about this case. She had expressed being uncomfortable about them. In addition, there were many units (and I think a whole building!) that were unoccupied. Sadly, LE didn't really do much investigation of the workers, and many were there illegally, etc.

I can't remember "C", the dog-walking, and the croc comment. Can someone refresh my memory. It's been such a long time!!!

This does NOT mak any sense unless the struggle occurred somewhere other than the middle of her apartment parking lot at 7AM where many people are going to out and about for work.

The building was only partially occupied, though. The idea that she couldn't have been abducted at the vehicle because it was "out in the open" has been discussed previously here, and many think it possible -that there would often have been no one around for several minutes at a time during the morning. Also, I think these things can happen so quickly -a minute or two at most.

The apartment looking liked she'd just showered and gotten ready for work and the marks on the car, in addition to the witness who said they saw her vehicle, or one like it, being driven erratically out of the parking lot in the morning, lend credence to the idea of her being kidnapped at her vehicle. I'd also add that I believe someone had likely been watching her. The workers gave her the creeps, and she had a pretty routine schedule.

Over the years I've come to the conclusion that the most likely scenario is a construction worker, which was my initial thinking when I started reading about this case. She had expressed being uncomfortable about them. In addition, there were many units (and I think a whole building!) that were unoccupied. Sadly, LE didn't really do much investigation of the workers, and many were there illegally, etc.

I can't remember "C", the dog-walking, and the croc comment. Can someone refresh my memory. It's been such a long time!!!
It’s johnny campos her co worker that wanted to date her. He made a comment about her being eaten by crocodiles or alligators the day after she went missing. The other co worker with the alias of Adam Franks got fired when he reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk