PA PA - Richard Petrone 35 & Danielle Imbo 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if this would be a good case for Adventures With Purpose (look them up on YouTube if you don't know who they are).

I still think this is a chop shop situation with regard to the vehicle, but ya never know.
I don't think a chop shop was involved. The truck's VIN is on many components. If someone did away with them and truck, I'd bet they crushed the truck immediately rather than cut it up for parts. If involved in a murder scene, the truck is too hot to chop.

Wonder if this would be a good case for Adventures With Purpose (look them up on YouTube if you don't know who they are).

I still think this is a chop shop situation with regard to the vehicle, but ya never know.

AWP did do a search for Danielle and Richard when they were in Philly. They didn’t end up finding anything, but they did search a few bodies of water over a few days looking for the truck. I’m not local to the case, so I can’t say if they were searching in all the “right” places. The series is on their YouTube channel, I think it’s 2 parts.

AWP did do a search for Danielle and Richard when they were in Philly. They didn’t end up finding anything, but they did search a few bodies of water over a few days looking for the truck. I’m not local to the case, so I can’t say if they were searching in all the “right” places. The series is on their YouTube channel, I think it’s 2 parts.

Oh! I didn't remember that.....but I bet I did watch it lol. I have a terrible memory.

Chop shop or crushed. I lean more a body of water - intentional or accident. I don't believe it was an accident though as I've read some areas near the water have been searched. If we're talking murder I'm more inclined to believe driving it off into a body of water can be done by the killer with no concerns of an accomplice who might talk.

Yes, they lived in NJ. NJ/Philly requires a bridge. Do we know which bridge they took into the city?

I just saw this case again on Disappeared: It strikes me that for the FBI to say this was a targeted hit, they must have something on which to base that. We don't know what that is----but that is a powerful statement: so they don't believe it was an accident or some random abduction. Makes me wonder if they have persons of interest in mind but cannot prove it---This case really is haunting -- I hope some day they will find out what happened to these two people. I feel for their families.

Does anyone know if either family hired a private investigator?

I saw this case today. It occurred to the west of where I grew up. Similar except they found the truck and bodies. (To best of my knowledge I don't believe they determined the cause of death.)
Lousiana cold case of Jan Todd and Jodie Toney

In addition to bodies of water or the truck being crushed and scrapped, this is another possibility for Richard and Danielle's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member