UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it say a camera picked up an image of claudia, opposite her house?Sorry I have missed that piece of information x
I believe it was confirmed in communications between cold case and one of the Sluethers here .The camera was installed in a house opposite in order to safeguard garden ornaments!

Where does it say a camera picked up an image of claudia, opposite her house?Sorry I have missed that piece of information x
I believe it was confirmed in communications between cold case and one of the Sluethers here .The camera was installed in a house opposite in order to safeguard garden ornaments!
I don't think we will ever know what happened to Claudia. JMO MOO
Do you think the police have thrown in the towel?

Thank-you, I feel more information or Confirmation is needed. Eg what persons or vehicles need to be identified still. Just needs a nudge in the right direction to get locals who have possibly moved away to give Information now possible.

did anyone watch the investigation docu last night about the solving of a no “body” suspected murder?
Some similarities in the cases - A builder main suspect, no obvious evidence, a text which seemed out of place (made me think of the 12 earlies text).

did anyone watch the investigation docu last night about the solving of a no “body” suspected murder?
Some similarities in the cases - A builder main suspect, no obvious evidence, a text which seemed out of place (made me think of the 12 earlies text).
@Blonderabbit I would like to watch that. Do you know what Channel it was on or what it was called?

Thank-you, I feel more information or Confirmation is needed. Eg what persons or vehicles need to be identified still. Just needs a nudge in the right direction to get locals who have possibly moved away to give Information now possible.
Yes it makes sense unless the police finally are not in the dark anymore and have him in their sight.
The silence from them could mean just that !

I was thinking of the Missing Persons choir performance earlier. It was from a few years ago now on Royal Variety or something similar. The faces of the missing smiling out, frozen in time, Claudia and Andrew Gosden amongst them. Members of their families performing a song in such a dignified way. It's so sad her father passed away not having answers, no doubt the stress of it contributed to his death.

The police beleive she was at home when she made the calls plus that she left usual time to go to work!
There is no need for us to doubt this .
The police want someone to come forward
They probably have but only with suspicions.
There is only one person in the whole world that knows where she is .
And IMO it’s the mystery boyfriend.
m
I guess the mystery bf gave her a lift out of the sight of any cameras - he didn't drive the ford seen breaking outside her house. I wonder how many cars were seen driving down that road at that time?

m
I guess the mystery bf gave her a lift out of the sight of any cameras - he didn't drive the ford seen breaking outside her house. I wonder how many cars were seen driving down that road at that time?
If it was a mystery boyfriend - why did all texting calls stop at 8.23pm? Why did Claudia share fears of the walk to work in the morning with her parents and friend? She had no need to fear - she was getting a lift?

ITV.com.
The murder of Mike O'Leary: The painstaking investigation of catching a Welsh killer without a body
Thanks, watched it. I never would have thought a builder would have so much equipment to hand to effectively dispose of a body. I was also surprised that the funeral pyre was hot enough to burn the body to ash. After watching this I fear Claudia will never be found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998