Identified! MI - Detroit, WhtFem UP8272, 18-20, in garbage dump, recent childbirth, Feb'87 - n/a

Honestly, reading that the baby is a healthy adult now really just made my week. I don't ever need to know her name but I hope she gets justice.
I don't understand, nothing has been released yet, how did you find that out?

I don't understand, nothing has been released yet, how did you find that out?

Upthread, a poster involved with the Missing in Michigan group agreed that the missing baby is now an adult.

I expect that genetic genealogy ( 23 & Me, etc ) was part of the discovery. We may never know. Whatever questions that person has about their birth mother, I hope are answered.

jmho ymmv lrr

Whoa what a discovery for this lady's child, can't even begin to fathom that one, how tragic for the poor son/daughter to find out what became of their mother after all these years.
I really do hope her name and a photo is eventually released, she was so much more than what happened to her.

On another forum there's a lady from Detroit who swears this is her old school friend called "terrie nitcol" or spelt "nytcol" she last saw her in 86 I think she said and is convinced it's her, she can't find her whereabouts me either..

Yes, on Facebook... said Harper and Chalmers. Not a nice area. Maybe it is her... we'll see when/if her name is released. We want to know it but, until then, I think we just must be patient.

The perp has got to be her partner/husband in my opinion. I also feel she was either estranged from her other family members or had none, regardless of that I have zero interest in blaming family either way or pointing the finger, things aren't always so straightforward (not including her killer obviously).
I often wonder what her child was told about where their mother was all this time. I'm still hoping to one day find out some of her story and see a real photo of her.

The perp has got to be her partner/husband in my opinion. I also feel she was either estranged from her other family members or had none, regardless of that I have zero interest in blaming family either way or pointing the finger, things aren't always so straightforward (not including her killer obviously).
I often wonder what her child was told about where their mother was all this time. I'm still hoping to one day find out some
of her story and see a real photo of her.
I have another potential theory- it's possible that she had absolutely no family for whatever reason including her childs father, and someone who has befriended her has murdered her and stolen her baby to either raise themselves or sell into some black market type of thing, or it could even be an actual family member who did this like a sibling and the rest of the family has wanted to keep it quiet. Obviously these are just my own ideas I've come up with and in no way factual at this time

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back