UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valley Times - FB

There is also a page called Wales Updates which claims to be a news & media agency but has no website or external links so I will not link that one. I hope naming it is OK.

A LOT of comments, but dig deep!

ETA - Select the option to show ' all comments ' and not ' most relevant ' , you may have to do this several times if you expand the comments that have replies, it defaults back to ' most relevant '

Thanks for the link. I know it's hearsay but there's a very specific allegation about the 13 year old's actions by someone who appears local.

I haven't felt able to post anything here in the last few days. Been truly sickened by the information about this beautiful little boy's murder. How I wish social services had been able to remove him from that environment...

I noticed the dead lift bar when I looked at their Facebook profiles yesterday. It stood out to me for some reason. I think maybe as it's so visually symbolic of the strength an adult has over a child. It wouldn't have taken much for JC to hurt little Logan, but the injuries that he's sustained makes me think there must have been some real force behind those blows.

Another theory that I don't think has been touted yet is that JC was jealous of the attention Logan got from his mum. Lots of reports say he was a well mannered, clever, loving little boy, which - for all intents and purposes - could lead us to believe that AW was a good parent prior to the arrival of JC. Maybe JC didn't like the bond Logan and his mum had, and wanted to ostracise and sideline Logan. Jealousy is an exceptionally powerful emotion, and can lead to people doing unthinkable things. Perhaps he saw Logan as an obstacle between him having the family unit he wanted with AW because Logan was another man's child.

Also, I noticed on the photo with Logan, the baby, and his step brother, Logan looks gaunt; troubled even. He doesn't look well compared to the previous photos of him with his curly hair, cheeky smile and the sparkle in his eyes. I'm inclined to believe that this wasn't an isolated incident and that Logan was subjected to a prolonged campaign of abuse since JC arrived on the scene. Poor, poor boy.
MOO

Reportedly, JC and AW had been dating for 3 years -- JC wasn't a newcomer to Logan's life but had been around since Logan was 2. JC wasn't jealous, he was a lifetime bully that was probably out of his head last weekend. MOO

Man, 39, is charged with murdering Logan Mwangi, five | Daily Mail Online

Reportedly, JC and AW had been dating for 3 years -- JC wasn't a newcomer to Logan's life but had been around since Logan was 2. JC wasn't jealous, he was a lifetime bully that was probably out of his head last weekend. MOO

do you have a source for the statement ‘….he was a lifetime bully that was probably out of his head last weekend’?

I am struggling to follow some of the comments on here that are not linking sources directly to their comments. I am sure I am not alone.

do you have a source for the statement ‘….he was a lifetime bully that was probably out of his head last weekend’?

I am struggling to follow some of the comments on here that are not linking sources directly to their comments. I am sure I am not alone.
I'm confused as well, there is also a wedding photo of her with a another man who isn't JC

This timeline has me confused. I've read on this forum that after the shortlived relationship with Logan's father, she was briefly married to another man, and that this was in 2018/2019.

I was under the impression that JC appeared on the scene 12-18 months ago, but could be totally wrong.

JMO

This timeline has me confused. I've read on this forum that after the shortlived relationship with Logan's father, she was briefly married to another man, and that this was in 2018/2019.

I was under the impression that JC appeared on the scene 12-18 months ago, but could be totally wrong.

JMO
Respectfully, there is MSM linked source above citing the couple as dating for 3 years and no approved source/links confirming AW's previous relationships.

Also, JC's character as a bully, etc. was noted as my opinion only (MOO).

JMO

You seem closer to the actual timeline yes.

The linked article above was from the DM and the quoted line about 'dating for 3 years' was from a 'local', so I wouldn't trust the DM for accurate reporting - They report hearsay.

To be clear, MOO designates "my opinion only."

And I stand by my opinion that JC was a vicious bully that ruptured the liver of a helpless child, fractured his collar bone, and worse! Logan did not place himself in the river.

I know you can't judge by looks alone but the 13yo just doesn't look like he had it in him to hurt LW and certainly not to that extent. From what we know of LW injuries, there was no way he wasn't screaming. My opinion is that the 13yo was witness to it as he must have heard and then was either told to say he didn't see/hear anything or maybe was asked to stay and look after the little one while they disposed of the poor boy or was forced to help JC do it. I believe I read that 2 people were seen near the river? JMO

To be clear, MOO designates "my opinion only."

And I stand by my opinion that JC was a vicious bully that ruptured the liver of a helpless child, fractured his collar bone, and worse! Logan did not place himself in the river.

I understand what MOO means and I agree that to inflict injury upon a defenceless child I too draw the same conclusion about the perpetrator.
However, you make a very powerful statement about him not being jealous, about him being off his head and about his character over his whole lifetime - it would be helpful if it was referenced as to why you come to that conclusion. Maybe you know him? MOO

I know you can't judge by looks alone but the 13yo just doesn't look like he had it in him to hurt LW and certainly not to that extent. From what we know of LW injuries, there was no way he wasn't screaming. My opinion is that the 13yo was witness to it as he must have heard and then was either told to say he didn't see/hear anything or maybe was asked to stay and look after the little one while they disposed of the poor boy or was forced to help JC do it. I believe I read that 2 people were seen near the river? JMO

Looks can be deceptive.

I understand what MOO means and I agree that to inflict injury upon a defenceless child I too draw the same conclusion about the perpetrator.
However, you make a very powerful statement about him not being jealous, about him being off his head and about his character over his whole lifetime - it would be helpful if it was referenced as to why you come to that conclusion. Maybe you know him? MOO
No, I do not personally know the accused, but schooled in psychology:

And bullying always has a very long run. Bullying may begin in childhood, but it continues into adulthood; it is among the most stable of human behavior styles.

Big Bad Bully

I'm puzzled by reports that she collapsed when doctors told her that Logan was dead and she then spent 4 hours with him, was she in denial and thought they might have been able to save him, or was it all an act?

I’ve seen a lot of references to weed usage by all of the convicted, and wonder if this was at play here too. I have some neighbours who regularly smoke it and I once phoned 101 or whatever the non-emergency police number is, and basically nothing happened as it’s so prolific the police let a lot go. I hate the smell of it but it isn’t even considered an issue by most yet causes loads of psych issues.
Not condoning anything at all but if you were totally stoned you might think your river plan was viable ....

I actually disagree with this, over the years I have known many friends who have smoked weed and have found quite the opposite - they are usually very non aggressive and relaxed. If JC was on anything to make him violent then I think cocaine or steroids would be more likely (thats if any drugs were involved at all).

JMO

I actually disagree with this, over the years I have known many friends who have smoked weed and have found quite the opposite - they are usually very non aggressive and relaxed. If JC was on anything to make him violent then I think cocaine or steroids would be more likely (thats if any drugs were involved at all).

JMO

Agreed. "Weed"/Marijuana is a relaxing drug vs cocaine/steriods/speed is an upper and makes people more aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288