WA WA - Jeremiah Foco, 34, Seattle, 21 July 2015

The komo news link doesn't work. I am constantly thinking of Jeremiah since I live in the same city. It is baffling and tragic.

I messaged the Find Jeremiah FB page and they said that his friends have his car. So not sure why it's on NAMUS etc that he may be driving it?

Seattle software engineer Jeremiah Foco was last seen on July 22, 2015, leaving his apartment in Seattle, Washington. Security footage shows the 34-year-old pulling into the garage of the complex in Seattle's International District at 12:07 a.m., but there is no confirmed video of him leaving the complex. Seattle police do not suspect foul play, but family and friends insist Jeremiah would not just simply disappear. There have been few clues as to what may have happened to Jeremiah, and police say the case remains open and active.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

jeremiah_foco_update_final_0a0174f36da3e09e737cc9d113613987-nbcnews-ux-2880-1000_b3e26c501eba8b5b2b7856882c5d6ee4.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Bumping for Jeremiah. I've been coincidentally ending up by his apartment a lot lately and I always think of him. I can't believe it's been this long.

Long time since I’ve been on here. This morning for some reason Jeremiah’s case popped into my head and I googled his name to see if there were any updates. Nothing new BUT on a different discussion forum someone (I’m going to assume it is one of his close friends) posted six days ago a very interesting tidbit that I had not heard before. This person claims they met with investigators and were shown footage of Jeremiah coming/going to his car that night, one time going to his car to put in a long black case that looked like it would either carry a pool stick or a gun. This person claims that when Jeremiah’s car was searched the case was no longer there. So wherever Jeremiah disappeared to, this long black mystery case went with him. The person was asked by investigators if Jeremiah played pool and stated no he did not. Interesting.

Can you share (or PM) this other discussion forum? I'd love to read more.

This is certainly an interesting case. I worked a few blocks away from Jeremiah's apartment on Weller St. years before this case. At the time it was a fairly creepy area with a large homeless population. I was actually friends with a local homeless veteran who frequented the area. He complained of this homeless couple robbing cash out of his underwear while he slept; they knew which day of the month he got his money.

I think in Jeremiah's case as a capable, not meek guy, that something else likely happened to him including possibly leaving on his own. On the surface it seems that he was not living beyond his means. For a software engineer, an apartment in the ID and a 5 year old Subaru (but commuting to work via the bus) do not seem too lavish at all. I dug a little into some court records on him and I think he may have been in financial trouble the year before he disappeared. https://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist
attachment.php

attachment.php

There isn't a lot of detail here but the Declaration in this 1-29-2014 case is from Gus Carlson who appears to have worked for a debt recovery agency http://www.wacollectors.org/Contents/Item/Display/233. It looks to me like Jeremiah may have either declared bankruptcy or been taken to court for collections in the year before he vanished. Bankruptcies are not on their own uncommon or suspicious but IMO Jeremiah's financials could be fruitful in figuring out what happened to him.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 2.30.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 2.30.45 PM.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 2.31.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 2.31.00 PM.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 66
Bumping for Jeremiah
such a sad case.
More than 3 years and Jeremiah is still missing.

It's hard for me to believe that Jeremiah left from his own choice, he loved is family and his friends and they loved him / I don't think he would leave without saying anything or without leaving a letter and cause such a pain to his family.

Why Jeremiah phoned to say that he will be absent from work and he will come back only tomorrow when he could just not go to work anymore if he wanted to end his life or start a new life? I think he phoned because he really planned to come back tomorrow.
Maybe nothing happened to his computer and it was an Excuse to get one day off from work in order to do something unusual or meet someone and something happened that day and Jeremiah met a foul play?

Last edited:
Software engineer Jeremiah Foco was last seen on July 22, 2015 in Seattle, Washington. Security footage shows the 34-year-old pulling into the garage of the apartment complex in Seattle's International District at 12:07 a.m., but there is no video of him leaving the complex. Seattle police do not suspect foul play, but family and friends insist Jeremiah would not just simply disappear. There have been few clues as to what may have happened to Jeremiah, and police say the case remains open and active.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

Missing: Jeremiah Foco
21 Jul 2020
Today marks 5 years since we last got to hug our friend J, laugh at his jokes, share stories, clink a beer, or stick our finger in his belly button. It's okay - it was every friend's right of passage on their birthday.
There have been no new clues, leaks or findings, only friends who continue to remember the good times we have, and continue to wonder where Jeremiah could be right now.
Though we don't have closure, the consolation prize is *hope*. Without absolution, it means there may even be a 1% chance that he may come around with his matter-of-fact attitude acting as if he's been here the whole time.
So J wherever you are, whatever you're reading - seriously do a vanity search - know we miss you, we love you, and we'll always have a rum & coke ready for you when you return.
11807629_871979546214997_8622940213455448762_o.jpg

Software engineer Jeremiah Foco was last seen on July 22, 2015, in Seattle, Washington. Security footage shows the 34-year-old pulling into the garage of the apartment complex in Seattle's International District at 12:07 a.m., but there is no video of him leaving the complex. Seattle police do not suspect foul play, but family and friends insist Jeremiah would not just simply disappear. There have been few clues as to what may have happened to Jeremiah, and police say the case remains open and active. If you have any information that may help bring Jeremiah home, please contact the Seattle Police Department at (206) 684-5582.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Am I allowed to post about possible matches here? I sent it to the FB page but didn't get a response (totally understand!! Just want to make sure I am not stepping on any toes or harming anyone) and I tried to report it to the police tip line multiple times but no one ever contacted me back.

You can, most certainly, post about any possible matches that have not been ruled out. :)

That is a really good spot & the likeness is uncanny! As much as I want Jeremiah to be alive I imagine any answers for his family & friends will be some comfort.

What did you think had an uncanny likeness?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back