Britney Spears speaks …

Britney Spears told a court in Los Angeles she wants her father charged with conservatorship abuse.

A Los Angeles judge approved Britney Spears’ request to hire her own lawyer, Matthew S. Rosengart, to represent her in her ongoing conservatorship, The New York Times reported

Britney Spears Approved to Hire Own Lawyer in Conservatorship Case - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

BBM

YIPPEE!!! That's certainly a step in the right direction.

Hope Mr. Rosengart is up to the fight. IMHO the current conservators are not going to give up easily. And, they have years of Ms. Spears's earnings to use in the fight....jmho.

jmho ymmv lrr

BBM

YIPPEE!!! That's certainly a step in the right direction.

Hope Mr. Rosengart is up to the fight. IMHO the current conservators are not going to give up easily. And, they have years of Ms. Spears's earnings to use in the fight....jmho.

jmho ymmv lrr

I suspect he’s ready for the challenge and if he’s even moderately competent, he’s needs to demand a forensic audit.

I saw a news article that said the actual is getting I valves with her case. I will find it tomorrow, if it hasn't been linked. I am glad!!!! This owning of an adult is inexcusable!! If the person can work to pay YOUR bills, then you don't get to make all their decisions for them and hold them hostage.

I’m so glad she finally able to hire an attorney that will look out for HER interests. Even if one thinks it was necessary AT THE TIME for the conservatorship, it is just not right for her every move to be controlled 13 years later. She says she was against her father being in charge from the beginning but no one cared, including her own attorneys. She says she has been forced to work 70 hours per week, denied coffee and vitamins and not allowed to ride in the car with her boyfriend?! And we already know about the forced IUD and no marriage. How is this ok for so long and so many people were letting it go on while profiting from the conservatorship. Don Lemmon questioned last night on his show how she could only be worth 50 million when it should be hundreds of millions. Where is all her money? This all is going to be investigated now, and I have a feeling it’s going to be worse than we think. Even if she is mentally ill, she has been enslaved and exploited and so many sat back and let it go on.

With her choice, it's going to be tough for the judge to deny the request. They selected someone with a solid background in complex finance and the fact that he's a forensic accountant is a bonus.

Hopefully, the fear of a forensic audit will keep dad's hands out of the cookie jar until the next court date.

Most of us hang out here plenty. I find Jamie Spear's diversion -- "look what Montgomery did" to be very interesting.

upload_2021-8-7_7-45-40.jpeg
image from istockphoto.com

BTW, journalists & editors, please include first names or initials in these articles about Ms. B. Spears' family. When your article mentions Ms. B. Spears, her sister, her mother, and her father, then follows common style & uses surname only for further mentions is very , very confusing. I understand the common style, but that is unwieldy & an obstacle in this entwined family saga. This week I read a sentence that included "Spears contends that Spears said." Please!

jmho ymmv lrr

Most of us hang out here plenty. I find Jamie Spear's diversion -- "look what Montgomery did" to be very interesting.

View attachment 307903
image from istockphoto.com

BTW, journalists & editors, please include first names or initials in these articles about Ms. B. Spears' family. When your article mentions Ms. B. Spears, her sister, her mother, and her father, then follows common style & uses surname only for further mentions is very , very confusing. I understand the common style, but that is unwieldy & an obstacle in this entwined family saga. This week I read a sentence that included "Spears contends that Spears said." Please!

jmho ymmv lrr

The fact that dad publicly spoken about his own daughter’s medical condition speaks volumes about his character and his desire to hold onto his cash cow.

What a sorry excuse for a parent.

The thing is, if her father was truly wanting what is best for her, he should just respect her wishes and step aside. Someone objective could be in charge of the conservatorship while it’s all being worked out, someone who could be monitored to make sure Britney’s interests were being looked out for. I don’t buy that he is the ONLY person who wouldn’t take advantage of her. The fact that he won’t step down is exactly why he should be removed. MOO

Hypothetically he needs time for his own staff to 'clean up' the records....perhaps. Maybe.

images

redbubble.com

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member