Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

AUG 2, 2021
Motion for new trial in Tibbetts case denied, sentencing at end of month
The man convicted of killing Mollie Tibbetts will not be granted a new trial, according to a ruling issued in Poweshiek County District Court.

[...]

Yates also addressed the secondary motion for a new trial, which involved connecting the Bahena Rivera case to the disappearance of Xavior Harrelson. Notably, the defense floated the name of James Lowe as potentially being involved in both cases. The order said that there was no material connection between the two cases, and that the defense did not present any evidence that invoking Lowe would have been relevant. Yates said that, even if presented, a connection to Lowe and the Harrelson case would likely not have changed the outcome of the murder trial.

[...]

AUG 3, 2021
Xavior Harrelson reward fundraiser scheduled for Wednesday in Grinnell

thumbnail_pizza-ranch-xavior-860x712.jpg

Over two months after his disappearance, a fundraiser to increase the reward for missing 11-year-old Xavior Harrelson will be held in Grinnell on Wednesday.

The fundraiser will be held at the Pizza Ranch in Grinnell (613 West Street S) from 4:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 4.

All tips at the restaurant will be donated to the reward fund for Xavior, which is currently over $35,000.

[...]

AUG 3, 2021
Xavior Harrelson reward fundraiser scheduled for Wednesday in Grinnell

thumbnail_pizza-ranch-xavior-860x712.jpg

Over two months after his disappearance, a fundraiser to increase the reward for missing 11-year-old Xavior Harrelson will be held in Grinnell on Wednesday.

The fundraiser will be held at the Pizza Ranch in Grinnell (613 West Street S) from 4:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 4.

All tips at the restaurant will be donated to the reward fund for Xavior, which is currently over $35,000.

[...]
Where are you Xavior??????
What happened to you??????
I wonder what James Lowe knows?
And I have to wonder what his gf knows?
I pray that Xavior is found soon.
Especially if he is still alive somewhere...
This is all in my opinion only.

The main thing is that LE has gone quiet. I think they are working off pretty strong evidence of what happened. JMO.

I very VERY much hope so. this poor little guy, seems way too young to deal with all he went through.
And then this... I would always love to think that there's a way he ran off after setting up a new and safer life..
but when we see his age and the level of abuse he seemed to be experiencing, then I really just can hope its a matter of time for some justice and answers :(
JMO

I think I missed where we discovered the level of abuse Xavior was experiencing. I've not been able to keep up! I honestly have been lost since the Mollie Tibbets situation became attached. Could you link me to the info about the abuse?

We should start requiring a license to have babies. Swear to god.

There must be ten separate “organizations” or people who think that they are in charge of a group that seem to actively looking for this boy. From the way they talk there must have been 100,000 flyers published and posted from Iowa to Texas. They are genuinely surprised and often angry when a police agency 50 miles away has no knowledge of the case or when they find a truck stop in Arkansas where the flyer isn’t posted.

They would do more good by checking around vacant houses, abandoned farms and wells, ravines, culverts, and any other place where a ten year old could fit. Remember the case in that small town in Ohio where the missing boy was found trapped in the chimney?

These people mean well but they need to focus the search within two miles from his house.

I think I missed where we discovered the level of abuse Xavior was experiencing. I've not been able to keep up! I honestly have been lost since the Mollie Tibbets situation became attached. Could you link me to the info about the abuse?

We should start requiring a license to have babies. Swear to god.
I believe OP is speculating about "abuse" as nothing has been reported that can be linked other than mom appears to have associated with troubled individuals. I also think the answers are close to home, as well as the recovery of his body. MOO

Xavior Harrelson's mother hands out flyers at Iowa State Fair
DES MOINES, Iowa —
Xavior Harrelson's mother says she is on a mission to find her son. Sarah Harrelson joined a small army of volunteers to pass flyers at the Iowa State Fair on Tuesday.

"I just want him found," said Harrelson in her first interview since her son's disappearance. Harrelson says she has remained publicly quiet until now because of her heartbreak and anxiety.

Xavior was reported missing on May 27, just days before his eleventh birthday. His mother says she has no idea where Xavior could be after he vanished from their Montezuma home.

"God I wish we did," said Harrelson as she wiped away tears on Tuesday. "We love you. We are not going to stop looking for you. We are going to find you."

The Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office and Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation continue to search for Xavior, but investigators say they have few clues to go on. DCI agents placed a poster with Xavior's picture at their booth on the state fairgrounds, hoping it will drum up attention.

"We need everybody to keep looking for him. Somebody's got to see or hopefully know something," Harrelson said.

A reward fund for information in this case now sits at $35,997. Volunteers said they estimate they handed out 10,000 flyers to state fairgoers. Many Iowans accepted the cards and mentioned they didn't know Xavior was still missing.

Harrelson says she is holding out hope that her son is alive and will come home.

"Oh yeah, he is coming home. He is going to meet all these officers and people who have been looking for him and putting up his flyers," Harrelson said.
There’s video at the link interviewing Xavior’s mom and some of the volunteers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back