• odina_jeanette_lucero_5.jpg
Lucero, circa 1979

• Missing Since08/10/1979
  • Missing FromRoswell, New Mexico
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth10/09/1960 (58)
  • Age18 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 100 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsHispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. One of Lucero's canine teeth is capped.
Details of Disappearance
Lucero was last seen in Roswell, New Mexico on August 10, 1979. She's from California and had gone to New Mexico to spend time with her paternal grandparents and uncle. She went to a convenience store, never returned and has never been heard from again.

Lucero was reportedly close to her grandparents and her family doesn't believe she would have been gone this long without contact. Her case remains unsolved. New York and California police are investigating her disappearance.
Investigating Agency
  • Livingston County, New York Sheriff's Department 727-549-6067
  • Mill Valley, California Police Department 415-389-4100
Source Information

Missing O'Dina Lucero
11737985_567440916728613_2083028213281134604_n.jpg

@Coffee56
Are you sure it is Livingston County NY-or New Mexico? Can't understand why NY would be involved in O'Dina's case since she went missing from NM and is from CA.

42 years this week, she would be 60 years old though I doubt she is living. I wonder if she was taken to Mexico. Hope answered are forthcoming for any remaining loved ones and community plus justice is needed!

O’Dina Jeanette Lucero – The Charley Project

O’Dina Jeanette Lucero
  • odina_jeanette_lucero_2.jpg
  • odina_jeanette_lucero_3.jpg
  • odina_jeanette_lucero_4.jpg
  • odina_jeanette_lucero_5.jpg
Lucero, circa 1979

• Missing Since08/10/1979
  • Missing FromRoswell, New Mexico
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth10/09/1960 (58)
  • Age18 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 100 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsHispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. One of Lucero's canine teeth is capped.
Details of Disappearance
Lucero was last seen in Roswell, New Mexico on August 10, 1979. She's from California and had gone to New Mexico to spend time with her paternal grandparents and uncle. She went to a convenience store, never returned and has never been heard from again.

Lucero was reportedly close to her grandparents and her family doesn't believe she would have been gone this long without contact. Her case remains unsolved. New York and California police are investigating her disappearance.
Investigating Agency
Source Information

Missing O'Dina Lucero
11737985_567440916728613_2083028213281134604_n.jpg

@Coffee56
Are you sure it is Livingston County NY-or New Mexico? Can't understand why NY would be involved in O'Dina's case since she went missing from NM and is from CA.

42 years this week, she would be 60 years old though I doubt she is living. I wonder if she was taken to Mexico. Hope answers are forthcoming for any remaining loved ones and community plus justice is needed!

From her Charley Project page:

Investigating Agency
NAMUS lists Mill Valley and Albuquerque:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Roswell & Albuquerque are not all that close, about 200 miles, roughly 3 hours.

Lucero was visiting relatives. Possibly one parent lived in Livingston County, NY & the other in Mill Valley, CA.

jmho ymmv lrr

@Coffee56

42 years this week, she would be 60 years old though I doubt she is living. I wonder if she was taken to Mexico. Hope answers are forthcoming for any remaining loved ones and community plus justice is needed!

O'Dina was looked at as a potential identity of Livingston County "Caledonia Jane Doe", before she was identified as Tammy Jo Alexander.

Tammy Jo's turquoise jewelry and the pollen evidence pointing to potentially Arizona (plus California and Florida), prompted them to look at missing persons in the Arizona and New Mexico areas, and O'Dina's name was found in the NCIC system associated with an inactive missing person case. A look at her photos makes it obvious she wasn't Cali Doe, but photos of her weren't available at the time.

The Livingston County Sheriff took on her case so that they could check her out against Cali Doe.

What about Bernallilo County Jane Doe 1988?

Is this the thread for the Jane Doe you're referencing? ETA: She has been mentioned several times there, but I don't know if she's been submitted or automatically ruled-out...

Is this the thread for the Jane Doe you're referencing? ETA: She has been mentioned several times there, but I don't know if she's been submitted or automatically ruled-out...
Yes, that is the one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back