PICTURE!!!!! Is it Maddie???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, it sure looks like her.

Read what they are posting on the Mirror board about it. Interesting reactions. I can tell you, my heart dropped....

Read what they are posting on the Mirror board about it. Interesting reactions. I can tell you, my heart dropped....

Colomom, what's the Mirror board?

No, it doesn't look much like Maddie. A child of the same age and sex, but that's about it.

McCanns have hired a private detective agency, CRG, which is generating these Morocco leads. More spin.

It may surprise some here to learn that not all Moroccans are dark. The country was occupied by French and Spanish forces over the years. Germans, too. (Remember the movie "Casablanca?) There are blue-eyed, fair-haired Moroccans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco#European_influence

Heck, all I can find is a blurry picture of a blonde girl - can't see anything up close. From that picture it could be her or 1,000,000 other little girls in the world. Isn't there a better picture somewhere?

Looks photoshopped to me

Shoot, that was my second thought.

Interpol is taking it seriously, and they have record of who sent it to them, so hopefully, it's legit.

~~~~~~

Wouldn't it be nice if she were "just" taken by some creepies that wanted a pretty child?

Not for sexual purposes, not to murder for thrills...

Wouldn't it be nice if Madeleine was found alive and safe?

It DOES look like her.

The child being carried piggy-back looks a lot like the tall woman walking alongside of her. That is probably the mother.

These ridiculous "leads" being brought forth by McCanns' private eyes are all to be taken with a large grain of salt.

Heck, all I can find is a blurry picture of a blonde girl - can't see anything up close. From that picture it could be here or 1,000,000 other little girls in the world. Isn't there a better picture somewhere?

It was taken by a tourist using their cell phone from approximately 200 meters away.

Do you use Firefox? There's plug-ins you can use that enable you to enlarge pictures without losing too much quality.

Interpol is taking it seriously, and they have record of who sent it to them, so hopefully, it's legit.

~~~~~~

Wouldn't it be nice if she were "just" taken by some creepies that wanted a pretty child?

Not for sexual purposes, not to murder for thrills...

Wouldn't it be nice if Madeleine was found alive and safe?

Where do you see this about Interpol? Any better pictures anywhere?

The people in the picture appear dark-skinned. The little girl appears to be light-skinned and blonde - the people also appear to be poor.

Perhaps - just perhaps - the McCann's staged the abduction - Maggie was too much to handle??? Interrupted their lives and the lives of the "twins." Had her abducted and given to a poor family to raise - Well, heck, guys, I've heard of weirder things............

The child being carried piggy-back looks a lot like the tall woman walking alongside of her. That is probably the mother.

These ridiculous "leads" being brought forth by McCanns' private eyes are all to be taken with a large grain of salt.

It was turned in by a young Spanish couple that were vacationing there.

The people in the picture appear dark-skinned. The little girl appears to be light-skinned and blonde - the people also appear to be poor.

Perhaps - just perhaps - the McCann's staged the abduction - Maggie was too much to handle??? Interrupted their lives and the lives of the "twins." Had her abducted and given to a poor family to raise - Well, heck, guys, I've heard of weirder things............

From one of Colomom's links above.

Here, I'll post it again, just to make life easier for you :)

Link.

Heck, all I can find is a blurry picture of a blonde girl - can't see anything up close. From that picture it could be here or 1,000,000 other little girls in the world. Isn't there a better picture somewhere?

From The Telegraph:

"A source close to the McCanns' legal team said CRG (Control Risk Group)had been working with the family since May and were in regular contact.
Under Portuguese law, the McCanns are not allowed to carry out their own enquiries while the police investigation is ongoing. However, CRG is understood to be focusing on other countries, such as Spain and Morocco, where a number of possible sightings have been reported.

It is also expected to help the McCanns deal with sifting through the large number of tip-offs they receive."

If that was the case, why the international media campaign and the hiring of the private investigators? And these aren't some cheapo investigators, these are the big boys...

Seems to me that if the McCanns had staged an abduction, they would have let all the attention die down. (As is sadly what happens in most missing person cases. :()

I have Adobe - I got it enlarged - a close up of the face, but it is still hard to see. Going to see if I can't make it clearer.

Thank you Colomom for posting the picture - it does give some hope that Maddie is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker