Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are going to start along this line, that people who believe in direct revelations from God are on the "Crazy Train" to incompetence, that is a huge slippery slope, because many people in the world believe that prophecy is real. That there are people who do receive direct revelation from God.

IMO, it doesn’t matter how many people believe in prophecy, it’s still crazy. It’s unverifiable. I would question anyone who performed any action “because god told them to.”

What about personal revelations? At some point Lori stated to MG that she was told of her mission by Jesus himself and MG believed her. What if Lori still bellieves (or feigns) that she's receiving instructions from a deity? Wouldn't that be classified as delusions?

If that were the case, the majority of Idaho citizens would have to question the basis of their foundational belief system. That’s dangerous territory for the defense to consider walking into.

woo..she will be executed..if found guilty . I hope she has a good lawyer..she must want insanity so she can get treatment in a facility and then be released on the streets once she is clear of "mental illness" ... I will tell you no one is going to buy an insanity defense..they have her on tape..she is telling people to lie to police and say her daughter is at school or the movies.. not to mention how she profited from not having the expense off the children all the while receiving money for their care.

a jury will not buy it. mOO

BBM

Idaho doesn’t accept mental condition (including, but not limited to, insanity) as a defense, even in a capital case, so this point is moot.

While watching a YT video the other night (one approved here at WS), I heard Chad's possibly having "death anxiety" being discussed (with regard to death penalty and/or life in prison). Explaining that Chad feared someone else having control over his death. And, I thought... who the heck doesn't have this fear?? I bring this up only because I've realized (after reading many articles, books and documents written by mental health professionals, watching several murder trials, and listening to loads of various true crime podcasts with different views)... psychologists and psychiatrists can have varying opinions. I dread to see what the trial/s for CD and LV will bring... they have become nearly sinister "stars". :mad: I have a feeling my listening, reading and watching of info of these two will be limited. Poor Tammy, JJ, and Tylee... and their families. :(

Of course, jmo

Something I have been recently thinking about, is the relentless and dogged determination of Kay. Without her per-suing and pushing, we would not be here. She must have had that 'gut-feeling', or her hinky meter was heading in the red/danger zone regarding LV. Kay more than likely sensed LV's revenge frame of mind through the phone, when talking to her and wishing to speak with JJ. Kay has been like a dog with a bone....she never let up. And, look what it has all uncovered!!

CD is having an "existential crisis" about the death penalty? Oh, this is the world's tiniest violin playing a song for him. NOT!

I had a random, grim, inappropriate meme moment, RE: CD and LVD as "Jake and Elroy" in the Blues Brothers...."We are on a mission from God.".

I hope that they both get convicted of the crimes they committed.

While watching a YT video the other night (one approved here at WS), I heard Chad's possibly having "death anxiety" being discussed (with regard to death penalty and/or life in prison). Explaining that Chad feared someone else having control over his death. And, I thought... who the heck doesn't have this fear?? I bring this up only because I've realized (after reading many articles, books and documents written by mental health professionals, watching several murder trials, and listening to loads of various true crime podcasts with different views)... psychologists and psychiatrists can have varying opinions. I dread to see what the trial/s for CD and LV will bring... they have become nearly sinister "stars". :mad: I have a feeling my listening, reading and watching of info of these two will be limited. Poor Tammy, JJ, and Tylee... and their families. :(

Of course, jmo
Yes, even experts speculate on yt. Nobody knows what Chad's frame of mind is these days. There's no inside scoop.

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424799804555612160

#UPDATE In the order signed by the judge, the appointment of Archibald comes as Lori Daybell cannot waive her right to death penalty qualified counsel because of her incompetency. Remember, she was committed to the IDHW in June.

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424800230550081537

Additionally, although the case against Lori si stayed "ongoing evidentiary issues," including her husband Chad #Daybell's "concern that DNA material may be entirely consumed" means she needs the death penalty qualified counsel now to protect her constitutional rights.

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424801610996207627

New documents: In a Friday order, Judge Steven Boyce says although Lori and Chad #Daybell have separate case numbers, the ongoing murder case has a joint jury trial for the time being. This still allows Chad to file motions while Lori's case is stayed for her competency issues.

I think MM's conduct with the youtuber is potentially way more serious than RW's gossiping about MM's incompetence, but I also don't believe that the sealed motions are related.
Perhaps MM shares some of LV’s non-mainstream beliefs and opposing counsel is concerned that could create a conflict of interest.

Just a hypothesis. MOO

Of course, jmo
Isn't it ironic how all these murderers fear/ are against the Death Penalty, when they had no problem imposing it on their victims??? Casey Anthony was also anti-Death Penalty because she knew that she might face it herself.

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424799804555612160

#UPDATE In the order signed by the judge, the appointment of Archibald comes as Lori Daybell cannot waive her right to death penalty qualified counsel because of her incompetency. Remember, she was committed to the IDHW in June.

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424800230550081537

Additionally, although the case against Lori si stayed "ongoing evidentiary issues," including her husband Chad #Daybell's "concern that DNA material may be entirely consumed" means she needs the death penalty qualified counsel now to protect her constitutional rights.

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424801610996207627

New documents: In a Friday order, Judge Steven Boyce says although Lori and Chad #Daybell have separate case numbers, the ongoing murder case has a joint jury trial for the time being. This still allows Chad to file motions while Lori's case is stayed for her competency issues.
BBM. What does that mean? Thanks for the explanations.

BBM. What does that mean? Thanks for the explanations.
Some time ago the prosecution declared their intent to do consumptive testing on some samples. Chad's attorney formally requested to have their side present in cases when sample size was too small to be divided for multiple independent tests. For the same reason Lori's representative likely needs to be present and MM probably didn't qualify. So because of those evidentiary issues she needs to be properly represented.

Last edited:
08/09/2021 Motion

Comment
to Dismiss The Grand Jury Indictment

So this shows up on Lori's and not Chad's. How can they request a motion to dismiss the indictment, when she hasn't even had her charges read to her yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288