Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note for those who have daughters (I know it sounds sexist, sorry): try to instill in them that’s it’s important to have their own careers. You cannot depend on anyone to support you for the rest of your life. For the children of super wealthy parents, carry on.
Well I have a boy and I tell him not to marry someone who doesn't have their own career and isn't self supporting for basically the same reason.

Early the prodecition daid that the lady known time Suzanne was alive was 2:47 on 5/9.

That's the time of when the passenger door in Barry's truck opened, simultaneously with the driver's drive opening (or nearly so),

So just half an hour after her last talk with Jeff, she's in the truck with Barry...and that's the last time there's any trail of her. So "last communication" and "last trace."

I get the impression SM may have been closer with the younger one and BM with the older... this must be even more conflicting if they are on opposite sides of the aisle, so to speak... physically they are sitting on the same side, but emotionally on opposite sides.

I have a narcissist dad. My sister is 7 years older and was out of the house a while and I had to deal with and see a lot of his behavior. We walked on eggshells.. he wasn't physically abusive, but he would just drink and we never knew what would set him off or make him mad. My sister didn't see a lot of that because she was more independent and then out of the house during his worst times. I wonder if this is the case with the Morphews. If Barry was really unraveling more and more from 2018 on then their older daughter likely was driving and in high school so out more while the younger daughter probably saw first hand more of the stuff that was going on. Years later my sister and I talked about our dad and she had no idea it was as bad as it was. Just some perspective.

I don't think any woman can predict in advance that they're going to be married to a Barry. And I do not think this Jeff person is in the same league with Barry.

I understand why Jeff wanted to honor Suzanne's desire to keep her daughters from finding out about the affair.

I agree he was a coward and exercised poor judgment in not coming forward. But I'm not willing to say that something broken in Suzanne caused her to choose her own doom. Not going there.
1000% ITA

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Or maybe Jeff was a better man back in the high school days and Suzanne had yet to figure that out. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope! We owned a business for over 20 years somewhat similar and it was very hard on our marriage because IT WAS VERY PRESSURING. You have to measure up and protect your reputation AND make money!
Job pressure isn't unique in any marriage or business situation. Hopefully, those in a stressful marriage/business will seek counseling way before it becomes abusive and/or violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2