Found Deceased MO - Titus Tackett, 3, Killarney Shores, 10 Feb 2016

Another thought that just popped into my head - There was a helicopter up searching for him, some of us watched it live and saw everyone converging on the property/car where he was found. As well as the thoughts above, the neighbour maybe wanted to give the little body some respect and not have it broadcast for more people than necessary to see.

I submitted a FOIA request and recently heard that approximately 1156 pages are potentially responsive to my request. It might take up to 96 months (that is NOT a typo!) until I receive the documents. I do not think that this precious little child walked that far in the cold pitch dark night. I won't take that as an answer.

I submitted a FOIA request and recently heard that approximately 1156 pages are potentially responsive to my request. It might take up to 96 months (that is NOT a typo!) until I receive the documents. I do not think that this precious little child walked that far in the cold pitch dark night. I won't take that as an answer.

Weird, I was just thinking about this case a few days ago! Thank you for following up on it! 96 months, that is crazy!! I never believed the story either. :(

Thanks for bumping this up. I was thinking about this little guy a couple of months ago. I couldn't remember his name, so I'm glad it was bumped up. @rocket thanks for making that FOIA request. If I get back down in that area this fall, I'll try to check up on anything you need down there.

This case just broke my heart. It's almost too painful to revisit. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that way.

Thanks for bumping this up.
This case just broke my heart. It's almost too painful to revisit. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that way.

RSBM. You’re welcome. Either way it was a heartbreaking case.

Have you seen the YouTube video of the road he supposedly traveled on in the cold dark night? Totally unbelievable IMO.

No.Can you link it? TIA

I know those are dark, winding, hilly roads down there. I haven't been down there in many years, but know how the roads are north of Potosi. Many accidents, no lights, steep hills.

I couldn't see a little one going out in such cold weather like that.

No.Can you link it? TIA

I know those are dark, winding, hilly roads down there. I haven't been down there in many years, but know how the roads are north of Potosi. Many accidents, no lights, steep hills.

Originally there were two on YouTube. One was where someone actually walked and this one where someone drove it. I cannot find the walking one. This driving one doesn’t show the intensity of the walk but it will give you a good idea.

No.Can you link it? TIA

I found it! Go to the FB page of Samantha Thoroughman. There are two videos of the walk. Part 2 is first, then part 1 under it.

Sorry, guys. Don’t go to Samantha’s page. That’s her individual page. The Titus FB page is private. Once you join I can then give you instructions on how to find the walking videos. “Titus Tackett updates and discussion”

<modsnip - quoted post contained no link to substantiate claim>

After watching that video, realizing he would have to walk uphill most of the way in 17 degree weather wearing only a diaper, I don't think that happened. I'm not sure what to think, but I believe those responsible for him were "partying" that night and did something irresponsible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note highlighted area at bottom of partial autopsy. I contacted Russell Deidiker the Pathologist and he confirmed his feet were absent of anything including dirt. I thought that maybe he would have a trace of something. Nope. Nothing.

Also read the injuries. Coroner said there was no evidence if bruising, etc. Sheriff said there was nothing glaring in report.IMG_6813.png

Note highlighted area at bottom of partial autopsy. I contacted Russell Deidiker the Pathologist and he confirmed his feet were absent of anything including dirt. I thought that maybe he would have a trace of something. Nope. Nothing.

Also read the injuries. Coroner said there was no evidence if bruising, etc. Sheriff said there was nothing glaring in report.View attachment 469430
Were they able to check cell phone, text, social media for the parent/boyfriend that night?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back