ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #1 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still shows "Missing". Where have you seen him located?
I think this may be a mistake? Unless someone has inside information ???
The Police FB page posted 4hrs ago that Michael is still missing

I cannot find any google searches saying that he has been found yet... but I am searching from Aus ... not sure if that makes a difference??

Do we know where the info comes from, that he was last seen by where the field meets with 6th?

Was that a witness? An anonymous tip? Or a video from ring or dash cam?

I wish we knew that. I really want to know if he was picked up on any camera footage or if any witnesses saw him walking around.

Posted yesterday by FPD

Today and this week, the ground search continues with emphasis on aerial and marine searches. In the effort to cover all possibilities, waterways are still being searched. There are many miles of waterways in the Fruitland area and searching them is a momentous task. Residents may see search crews along the banks of canals and rivers this week and at any given time as we work to leave no stone unturned in our search for Michael. You may also see drones or other specialized equipment assisting in the search.

Michael, by all accounts, was an active, inquisitive, child. While we have not eliminated any possibility, it is possible he may have wandered somewhere and he needs our help to find him. We continue to ask local residents and businesses to remaining vigilant and observant.

I don't know. The following is just speculation.

LE and locals may have decided they don't want to put up with the "circus" that other cases have attracted. Maybe they think that attention isn't helpful.

In the case of Deorr Kunz Jr., on the other side of the state, there has been intense sm involvement, and three different PIs, including two big-time attention seekers. They did not solve the case.

In the case of Summer Wells in TN, there have been all kinds of sm, bloggers, you-tubers, etc. and the case is unsolved.

All jmo

I wonder why this case isn’t attracting mass attention (here or elsewhere?)

Yes I follow Summer’s case too. It’s a big difference over there as far as attention goes. But then it’s a circus too. :(
I don't know. The following is just speculation.

LE and locals may have decided they don't want to put up with the "circus" that other cases have attracted. Maybe they think that attention isn't helpful.

In the case of Deorr Kunz Jr., on the other side of the state, there has been intense sm involvement, and three different PIs, including two big-time attention seekers. They did not solve the case.

In the case of Summer Wells in TN, there have been all kinds of sm, bloggers, you-tubers, etc. and the case is unsolved.

All jmo

I keep thinking of Harley Dilly, found right across from his home in a chimney of an empty house. He was gone by the time someone saw his coat through a window. He was 14 so of course a 5 year old can’t shimmy up onto a roof. But I wonder if he’s somewhere right in front of everyone’s nose like HD was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken