Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think JBC did it. However, I'm not at all sure LE thinks so. Even if they do, they seem a long way from being ready to go there.

Maybe it's just that when they do such a great job of concealing where they're going, it creates an impression of not going anywhere.

The police announced Chadwell is a POI..he is in jail..no one blew anything out of proportion. mOO
I dont agree
they didnt hold a pc and announce him as a suspect .. they said they were investigating him as any other.. and then we kno what kind of craze this led to...
many ppl now think case is closed and this moron is BG
other than his low IQ and clear lack of self restraint ( as clear from his stupid SM )
the age range is different ...and with a peado you instantly expect a sexual assault ..
now we know libby and abby weren't assaulted .. cause case solved long ago

Last edited:
I dont agree
they didnt hold a pc and announce him as a suspect .. they said they were investigating him as any other.. and then we kno what kind of craze this led to...
other than his low IQ and clear lack of self restraint ( as clear from his stupid SM )
the age range is different ...and with a peado you instantly expect a sexual assault ..

Your distain for any thought that Chadwell might be the Delphi killer is noted. However...
1) Every POI that has come up in this case has triggered an avalanche of interest. Didn’t start with Chadwell. Shouldn’t be that upsetting.
2) There are a lot of people who think there is a good chance Chadwell may be the guy, some more than others. That’s pretty much true of every POI that’s been discussed here and every theory put forth. Why would Chadwell be any different.
3) Chadwell is a moron. A very violent and perverted moron. Just like Nations, just like Eldridge. In my humble opinion, Libby and Abby’s killer is not a criminal genius, he is a moron. If the shoe fits...
There are plenty of reasons people point to Chadwell and say “that’s the guy!” Yes, real valid reasons.
There are plenty of reasons people don’t think he’s the killer. Valid also.
I just don’t understand the hostility over people suggesting Chadwell is involved.

Your distain for any thought that Chadwell might be the Delphi killer is noted. However...
1) Every POI that has come up in this case has triggered an avalanche of interest. Didn’t start with Chadwell. Shouldn’t be that upsetting.
2) There are a lot of people who think there is a good chance Chadwell may be the guy, some more than others. That’s pretty much true of every POI that’s been discussed here and every theory put forth. Why would Chadwell be any different.
3) Chadwell is a moron. A very violent and perverted moron. Just like Nations, just like Eldridge. In my humble opinion, Libby and Abby’s killer is not a criminal genius, he is a moron. If the shoe fits...
There are plenty of reasons people point to Chadwell and say “that’s the guy!” Yes, real valid reasons.
I just don’t understand the hostility over people suggesting Chadwell is involved.

I know you were replying to someone else but speaking just for myself....I think Chadwell is the best candidate that we have seen/know about (there may be better ones LE have privately; they certainly know more than us). There are some valid reasons he could be the one. And if he is, then it's a good thing...the victims' families could be at rest.

However, my hackles do rise when I see posts inflating his possible connections over what has been confirmed by LE (because I think anything posted here should be as accurate as possible).

And while I like seeing others' opinions about his possible involvement, I don't like seeing opinions stated as fact because I fear that any person who DOES have important information may not come forward to LE if they read false information or take rumors and opinions literally. This goes for any case on Websleuths though, not just this one.

Any hostility you get from me is more about people being irresponsible with the information we do have than anything to do with JBC or any other potential POI. Again, that's just my personal take on it.

I dont agree

Chadwell doesn't at all fit the tone of the April 2019 presser that the perp "may be in this room" and DC's subsequent comment that he's 100% sure they (the perp) were watching.....

They have known who is responsible since 2019, and I don't at all think they suspected Chadwell back then.

Or now.

I know you were replying to someone else but speaking just for myself....I think Chadwell is the best candidate that we have seen/know about (there may be better ones LE have privately; they certainly know more than us). There are some valid reasons he could be the one. And if he is, then it's a good thing...the victims' families could be at rest.

However, my hackles do rise when I see posts inflating his possible connections over what has been confirmed by LE (because I think anything posted here should be as accurate as possible).

And while I like seeing others' opinions about his possible involvement, I don't like seeing opinions stated as fact because I fear that any person who DOES have important information may not come forward to LE if they read false information or take rumors and opinions literally. This goes for any case on Websleuths though, not just this one.

Any hostility you get from me is more about people being irresponsible with the information we do have than anything to do with JBC or any other potential POI. Again, that's just my personal take on it.

Thanks for replying.
I like facts too, and of course that is part of the problem in this case...there aren’t a lot. So for the last 4+ years we’ve discussed many POIs with few facts and much speculation and no one has fired things up between fellow WSers like Chadwell and I just don’t get that.
We all want the same thing. We can all be a bit more accepting I think.

Thanks for replying.
I like facts too, and of course that is part of the problem in this case...there aren’t a lot. So for the last 4+ years we’ve discussed many POIs with few facts and much speculation and no one has fired things up between fellow WSers like Chadwell and I just don’t get that.

I like reading well-thought-out speculation too. But speculation should be based in reality IMO.

"Not a lot of facts" is no excuse for stating rumors as fact or opinions as fact, however. I'm not saying you in particular have done this, @StarryStarryNight, but I'm never going to be on board with it, and hopefully TOS here will never allow it.

We owe the victims and their families to be better than that.

Very well put. And I think we can parse words and argue about whether LE named him as a POI, but it is fact that they have not yet ruled him out, per their own statements. So there is reason to hope that justice is coming for Libby and Abby. If hoping so makes me a fool, then I will gladly take the mantle on.

Chadwell doesn't at all fit the tone of the April 2019 presser that the perp "may be in this room" and DC's subsequent comment that he's 100% sure they (the perp) were watching.....

They have known who is responsible since 2019, and I don't at all think they suspected Chadwell back then.

Or now.
If they have known since 2019 then why in the world hasn’t there been an arrest? They may have had theories in 2019 for that press conference, but enough time has passed to make me almost certain those theories were incorrect.

I think LE knows who the killer is and have for quite a while. He has been incredibly lucky thus far in my opinion. I think he made mistakes or misspoke something and one of these will ultimately lead to his arrest. His incredible luck has held although his confrontation, abduction, and murder of these girls was lightening fast while other people were on the trails. Common sense tells me there is a mistake or two in there. I do not personally think he was seen after the murders. I think he hid out somewhere away from the murder sight and snuck away after dark before or after the search was called off that night. A lot of people think someone may be providing him an alibi for the timeframe of the murders. What if the questionable alibi is for the night after the murders?

Thanks for replying.
In the past, things have gotten so fired up that this case was closed for discussion several times. We don't want that to happen again. We do have a JC thread where people can post.

Can I go back to the word 'Chick/s' for a moment would this be a term used for a female/s by a biker?

Can I go back to the word 'Chick/s' for a moment would this be a term used for a female/s by a biker?
It is a slang term for young (teenaged) girls that was used a few decades ago. You don't hear it much anymore and it is pretty much considered a derogatory term. I don't know of it being used specifically by bikers. Back in the "glory days" of bike gangs, the female members were sometimes referred to as "mamas or motorcycle mamas". but that was years ago.

If they have known since 2019 then why in the world hasn’t there been an arrest? They may have had theories in 2019 for that press conference, but enough time has passed to make me almost certain those theories were incorrect.

because knowing who doesn’t mean they have all their i’s and t’s dotted and crossed, they may need one or more things to trigger an arrest. After all they want to make sure they have a watertight case, no way they want any chance of this murderer walking free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23