Mexico - Kaleo Skye, 3 & Roxy Rain 10 mos, killed by dad, Rosarito, 10 Aug 2021 *arrest in CA*

a spear fishing gun? wooden stake? stabbed 12 or 17 times each....what is it? this is beyond horrific

how do you get involved with all this conspiracy nonsense? where did that come from?

Ugh, so sad :(. Sounds like undiagnosed or untreated mental illness. Or he's just a horrible person and made all that up.

This conspiracy theory stuff is (and has been) out of control, and has become more and more mainstream but There is NOTHING okay with what these people push. We can never judge someone by how 'normal' or 'perfect' they or their lives look, esp on social media. This guy is nothing more than a disgusting embodiment of evil.

So sick of children and innocent people paying the price for the twisted and violent mindsets adults choose for themselves.

This conspiracy theory stuff is (and has been) out of control, and has become more and more mainstream but There is NOTHING okay with what these people push. We can never judge someone by how 'normal' or 'perfect' they or their lives look, esp on social media. This guy is nothing more than a disgusting embodiment of evil.

So sick of children and innocent people paying the price for the twisted and violent mindsets adults choose for themselves.

I think people with mental illness become susceptible to all sorts of conspiracy theory-type stuff.

I think people with mental illness become susceptible to all sorts of conspiracy theory-type stuff.

Yes, though I don't think everyone who subscribes to conspiracy theories is mentally ill per se. I personally think there is something wrong with them, but like I said, these ideas are becoming much more common and are no longer only on the fringes. We don't know yet if this horrible person had a history of mental illness or if the garbage that he consumed and believed in just gave him an excuse to act out his deranged homicidal urges.

Or using this stuff as an excuse to get away with it? Ugh either way wth man

if he did truly believe this then there should be people in his life who had heard weird stuff come up

I don’t know, I’m not sure I’m buying the story he’s selling. I’m thinking he’s using it as an excuse

moo

He had some plan in his head I think. He wasn't expecting the kids to be found so fast I am assuming. From what I read, the wife and mother knew they went to Mexico. Still not sure what the purpose was. Besides the obvious.

They knew after they used "find my iphone".

From the DOJ website:
Federal Criminal Complaint Charges Santa Barbara Man with Murdering His Two Young Children in Baja California

An affidavit in support of the criminal complaint outlines the investigation that started on Saturday when Coleman’s wife contacted the Santa Barbara Police to report that her husband had left the couple’s residence in a Sprinter van and she did not know where they had gone.

The next day, Coleman’s wife filed a missing persons report. Using a computer application, Coleman’s wife was able to determine that Coleman’s phone had been in Rosarito on Sunday afternoon, the affidavit states.

The same phone-locating service was used on Monday and showed that Coleman’s phone was near the San Ysidro Port of Entry at the U.S.-Mexico border, according to the affidavit. The FBI dispatched colleagues in San Diego to contact Coleman, who entered the United States in the Sprinter van without the children. When the children were not found, FBI agents contacted law enforcement officials in Rosarito and learned that Mexican authorities that morning had recovered the bodies of two children matching the description of Coleman’s children.

if he did truly believe this then there should be people in his life who had heard weird stuff come up

I don’t know, I’m not sure I’m buying the story he’s selling. I’m thinking he’s using it as an excuse

moo

From an article posted above,

"In Santa Barbara, Coleman's wife first reported her husband and two children missing on Saturday. She told Santa Barbara police that he left the couple's home in a Mercedes Sprinter van and his wife did not know where they went. She told police she did not believe her children were in danger or that Coleman would harm them."

Who knows. He will get the benefit of the American justice system to manipulate and delay facing responsibility for his actions.

From an article posted above,

"In Santa Barbara, Coleman's wife first reported her husband and two children missing on Saturday. She told Santa Barbara police that he left the couple's home in a Mercedes Sprinter van and his wife did not know where they went. She told police she did not believe her children were in danger or that Coleman would harm them."

Who knows. He will get the benefit of the American justice system to manipulate and delay facing responsibility for his actions.

Won't he be tried in Mexico since the murders happened there? I sure hope so.

moo

Not trying to get political (although IMO QAnon and the Illuminati themselves fall far outside traditional right-left politics) but as someone who spent hundreds of hours “undercover” in Q groups, I don’t think he is necessarily using it to redirect the blame. In my conversations with Q followers, a number of them spoke about gradually withdrawing from family/friends who they knew wouldn’t approve of their “enlightenment” and not speaking openly about their beliefs for fear of the government or “cabal” targeting them. Not saying that the dad in this case definitely falls into this “true believer” category, but I wouldn’t discount it—from my experience it is entirely within the realm of possibility. MOO, of course.

I won’t be surprised if the Q stuff is an excuse and the real issues were marital or financial, just because that seems more likely to me than this (I guess I would expect to see more Q followers killing people if that was a common occurrence of those who drink that particular flavor of Kool-Aid). The quotes below are from people who knew the murderer. I also suspect that he told authorities he used a spear gun because – – hard to believe though it is – – that seems like a much faster and more “humane” to kill than stabbing them (!) with a wooden stake. If this is the case, I’d think an insanity defense would be off the table (if that type of defense is even used in the Mexican legal system).

Surf School Owner Killed Kids After Being ‘Enlightened’ by QAnon: Feds

“Patrick Woods, a local surfer who works at the Surf Country surf shop in Goleta, California, said he was shocked by the news.

“He surfed out at one of the local breaks near UC Santa Barbara,” Woods told The Daily Beast. “I’ve surfed with him a couple of times and I’ve never had any problems with him, he seemed pretty cool. He seemed like he had it together, seemed all there mentally—definitely not someone to, like, travel somewhere and then murder his kids. It’s a total mindbender.”

Another member of the local surf scene told The Daily Beast he trusted Coleman enough that he “would have handed him my own kids in a second, to take them surfing. I’ve never heard of one parent complain about his program. So...it just doesn’t make any sense.”

Last edited:
This is just devastating to hear. Santa Barbara is our 'safe space.' It is nearby and we go there on day trips or long weekends because it is so beautiful and there is such a wonderful vibe there.

It just kills me that this man, who seemed to have 'everything'---a beautiful loving wife, two healthy adorable babies, a successful business doing what he loved, living in his beloved hometown, could then end up slaughtering his babies with a wooden stake.:eek::eek::eek:

It must be some kind of psychotic break. >>>>Q does not preach about stabbing one's babies to death. That is BS by him.

I think he had a psychotic breakdown and it is heartbreaking that he was able to pull it off. I feel so horribly devastated for the mother of those babies. She is probably in a fetal position under the covers. May she someday find some peace and light.
❤️
❤️

Last edited:
BBM
I won’t be surprised if the Q stuff is an excuse and the real issues were marital or financial, just because that seems more likely to me than this (I guess I would expect to see more Q followers killing people if that was a common occurrence of those who drink that particular flavor of Kool-Aid). The quotes below are from people who knew the murderer. I also suspect that he told authorities he used a spear gun because – – hard to believe though it is – – that seems like a much faster and more “humane” to kill than stabbing them (!) with a wooden stake. If this is the case, I’d think an insanity defense would be off the table (if that type of defense is even used in the Mexican legal system).

Surf School Owner Killed Kids After Being ‘Enlightened’ by QAnon: Feds

“Patrick Woods, a local surfer who works at the Surf Country surf shop in Goleta, California, said he was shocked by the news.

“He surfed out at one of the local breaks near UC Santa Barbara,” Woods told The Daily Beast. “I’ve surfed with him a couple of times and I’ve never had any problems with him, he seemed pretty cool. He seemed like he had it together, seemed all there mentally—definitely not someone to, like, travel somewhere and then murder his kids. It’s a total mindbender.”

Another member of the local surf scene told The Daily Beast he trusted Coleman enough that he “would have handed him my own kids in a second, to take them surfing. I’ve never heard of one parent complain about his program. So...it just doesn’t make any sense.”
For a group that hasn't been around for long, their record isn't great.

QAnon: a timeline of violence linked to the conspiracy theory
https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/www....-allegedly-killing-legal-theorist-2020-11?amp
A woman believed to be a QAnon follower was charged with killing a legal theorist trying to help her regain custody of her daughters

Frank Cali Killer Says He Was Motivated by QAnon Conspiracy Theories

Qanon-Believing Proud Boy Accused of Murdering ‘Lizard’ Brother With Sword

US intel report warns of more violence by QAnon followers | NewsNation Now

Last edited:
Is it really Qanon that is responsible? Or could it be that crazy people get drawn to extreme views? Who is going to believe in LizArd people besides someone who is leaning towards instability already?

Nothing in the teachings of Q says for a father to stab his 2 babies to death. What the father did say---about his kids being monsters that could harm the world---that is common in psychopathic killers, who say their child had 666 on their scalp or red glowing eyes and needed to be killed'''

Mom Fatally Slashes 'Demon' Daughter
Mom Fatally Slashes 'Demon' Daughter
Cops say she feared that her daughter was possessed by the devil.

Father who stabbed son 76 times believing child was the Devil found not guilty of murder

Father Who Stabbed Son 76 Times Believing He Was the Devil Found Not Guilty of Murder Due to Mental Illness

There are dozens more cases like the above---none mentioning Quanon

I also suspect that he told authorities he used a spear gun because – – hard to believe though it is – – that seems like a much faster and more “humane” to kill than stabbing them (!) with a wooden stake. If this is the case, I’d think an insanity defense would be off the table (if that type of defense is even used in the Mexican legal system).
<rsbm>

From the criminal complaint,
"he states that he first killed R.C using a spear fishing gun piercing R.C in the heart. He stated that K.C did not die right away, describes that he had to move the spear around, thereby cutting his hand in the process."

Nothing humane about that.

He was taken into custody by the FBI in San Diego and it seems criminal proceedings will happen in the US.
"He is expected to make his first court appearance Wednesday afternoon in U.S. District Court in downtown Los Angeles.

The case remains under investigation by the FBI, the United States Customs and Border Protection, the Santa Barbara Police Department and the Secretaría de Seguridad Pública Municipal de Rosarito.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back