Mexico - Kaleo Skye, 3 & Roxy Rain 10 mos, killed by dad, Rosarito, 10 Aug 2021 *arrest in CA*

Is it really Qanon that is responsible? Or could it be that crazy people get drawn to extreme views? Who is going to believe in LizArd people besides someone who is leaning towards instability already?

Nothing in the teachings of Q says for a father to stab his 2 babies to death. What the father did say---about his kids being monsters that could harm the world---that is common in psychopathic killers, who say their child had 666 on their scalp or red glowing eyes and needed to be killed'''

Mom Fatally Slashes 'Demon' Daughter
Cops say she feared that her daughter was possessed by the devil.

Father who stabbed son 76 times believing child was the Devil found not guilty of murder

Father Who Stabbed Son 76 Times Believing He Was the Devil Found Not Guilty of Murder Due to Mental Illness

There are dozens more cases like the above---none mentioning Quanon
Of course not all murderers follow Qanon.
Our intelligence agencies say they
are a problem and can be prone to violence. I've read many posts by believers promoting violence and labeling non believers "evil".
But I respect your defense of them, we just have a difference of opinion about their influence on society.

California Man Murdered His Children Due To Belief In QAnon, Feds Allege

e.co.id/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/08/11/california-man-murdered-his-children-due-to-belief-in-qanon-feds-allege/amp/

"Coleman’s claims about serpent DNA may have been tied to the bizarre and false “reptilian” conspiracy theory, which contends that powerful people worldwide are actually human-lizard hybrids.
KEY BACKGROUND
Law enforcement officials have raised alarm that QAnon — a false conspiracy theory claiming the government is controlled by a secret cabal of satanic pedophiles — could inspire real-life violence after festering on the internet for years. Alleged QAnon adherents have been charged with murder, terrorism and conspiracy to kidnap in recent years."

Last edited:
California Man Murdered His Children Due To Belief In QAnon, Feds Allege

e.co.id/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/08/11/california-man-murdered-his-children-due-to-belief-in-qanon-feds-allege/amp/

"Coleman’s claims about serpent DNA may have been tied to the bizarre and false “reptilian” conspiracy theory, which contends that powerful people worldwide are actually human-lizard hybrids.
KEY BACKGROUND
Law enforcement officials have raised alarm that QAnon — a false conspiracy theory claiming the government is controlled by a secret cabal of satanic pedophiles — could inspire real-life violence after festering on the internet for years. Alleged QAnon adherents have been charged with murder, terrorism and conspiracy to kidnap in recent years."
It's pretty specific.
This is what he told them about his rationale.
He claims it was Q.

Q, for those not up to speed, embraces very many crazy philosophies and sub=groups as they are desperate to be seen to be relevant.
I consider them to be terrorists.
E8ikTVcXEAAWJ0_

It's pretty specific.
This is what he told them about his rationale.
He claims it was Q.

Q, for those not up to speed, embraces very many crazy philosophies and sub=groups as they are desperate to be seen to be relevant.
I consider them to be terrorists.
E8ikTVcXEAAWJ0_
How is this brand of crazy evilness different than the Vallow case? Zombies, lizards it’s all the same type of mental illness, cult, and conspiracy thinking.

So, he knew enough not to post anything related to Qanon on social media, but not enough to understand how crazy what he did is?
The family and friends who don't agree are considered not "awakened", or worse, secretly part of the evil cabal.
They don't want the lizard people or sex cabal of democrats etc., whatever part of it they believe, to know they know about them.
Many families and friendships were broken apart, now alot of them hide their beliefs.
https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/09/14/qanon-families-support-group/?outputType=amp

How is this brand of crazy evilness different than the Vallow case? Zombies, lizards it’s all the same type of mental illness, cult, and conspiracy thinking.
Just different flavours. Q is more dangerous tho' because it's so prolific.
I saw this case come in and I was hoping it would not appear here.
Because I sense it will cause strife. As it is, it's almost impossible to find recent research on Q without the content containing heavily embedded political' thingys'. And these thingys, though relatively recent cause strife and arguments.

It will be interesting to hear his wife's assessment of his issues.

I also wonder if heavy use of enhanced marijuana products and edibles might have brought mental issues to a breaking point.

So utterly awful for her and the little children she has lost

So, he knew enough not to post anything related to Qanon on social media, but not enough to understand how crazy what he did is?

I know that some/many who subscribe to this.. kind of worldview .. are very open and bombastic about their views , however
I know a. few people who have fallen into this ...group. They are/were otherwise outwardly upstanding members of society and they are aware that everyone else in their life finds it objectionable to say the least. They know enough to not post things where everyone can see. So they present their professional, wholesome image on traditional social media and post on whatever alternative sites these groups use.

Not trying to get political (although IMO QAnon and the Illuminati themselves fall far outside traditional right-left politics) but as someone who spent hundreds of hours “undercover” in Q groups, I don’t think he is necessarily using it to redirect the blame. In my conversations with Q followers, a number of them spoke about gradually withdrawing from family/friends who they knew wouldn’t approve of their “enlightenment” and not speaking openly about their beliefs for fear of the government or “cabal” targeting them. Not saying that the dad in this case definitely falls into this “true believer” category, but I wouldn’t discount it—from my experience it is entirely within the realm of possibility. MOO, of course.

That sounds very interesting. I would assume that along with the "true believers", there are also a sizable segment of Q-fanatics who derive some sort of pleasure and excitement in being in on "a secret" without wholly believing it; as well as a sideline of those those nutty "celebrity clones/doubles" people (may be some overlap between the two groups, but I don't think they are necessarily one and the same).

Is it really Qanon that is responsible? Or could it be that crazy people get drawn to extreme views? Who is going to believe in LizArd people besides someone who is leaning towards instability already?

Nothing in the teachings of Q says for a father to stab his 2 babies to death. What the father did say---about his kids being monsters that could harm the world---that is common in psychopathic killers, who say their child had 666 on their scalp or red glowing eyes and needed to be killed'''

Cops say she feared that her daughter was possessed by the devil.

Father who stabbed son 76 times believing child was the Devil found not guilty of murder

Father Who Stabbed Son 76 Times Believing He Was the Devil Found Not Guilty of Murder Due to Mental Illness

There are dozens more cases like the above---none mentioning Quanon

Yeah, if this evil man believed that the kids *and the wife* were part-lizard, it's pretty telling, though merciful for her, that he didn't take her out first; but it's also questionable. Maybe she was next; maybe not.

I'm shocked and horrified by this. Just learned of it on my local news.

Lovely family living the good life in Santa Barbara (beautiful area I visit often), with their own business teaching children to surf, and this happens?
In the Probable Cause statement, AC said they were planning a camping trip, but instead he took off with the children. https://keyt.b-cdn.net/2021/08/USA-v-Coleman-COMPLAINT.pdf
AC did not fear for the children, believed her husband would come back at some point.

Were there no indications ? Did he keep all this conspiracy stuff to himself ? Seems there was sudden trigger since they had plans to camp?

It's frightening how an educated person could be taken in by this madness. Then again, I know some people (aquaintances in Germany) who are into this stuff too, big time, and they are not stupid- Covid being a means to control the population, chip implanting, the elite cabal business (including Merkel) etc.

Those poor children, his own children...omg...and why Mexico?
I am so very sorry for his wife....she must be beyond blindsided. May she have all the support possible. It is unthinkable what she must be going through.

I also wanted to point out something in the complaint. Apparently he did not have a car seat for the daughter, so he put her in a BOX in the sprinter van, all the way to Mexico...The wife knows he doesn't have a car seat for her, so what did she think was going on?

I also wanted to point out something in the complaint. Apparently he did not have a car seat for the daughter, so he put her in a BOX in the sprinter van, all the way to Mexico...The wife knows he doesn't have a car seat for her, so what did she think was going on?
She reported them all missing fairly quickly. She knew something wasn’t right but could not imagine something this horrific

moo

Just different flavours. Q is more dangerous tho' because it's so prolific.
I saw this case come in and I was hoping it would not appear here.
Because I sense it will cause strife. As it is, it's almost impossible to find recent research on Q without the content containing heavily embedded political' thingys'. And these thingys, though relatively recent cause strife and arguments.
Controversy begets controversy. Glad to see you here. Because: I don’t understand any of this serpent wannabe stuff. I sure would be interested in a study of personality and mood disorders within this group. Something triggered the dude suddenly culminating his grandiose circular thoughts into drastic action. What? Was it because the kids were becoming more vocal? Learning new words?Asking more questions about their daily life and the world around them? Yeah, psychosis sounds about right. One can make the world fit into whatever intense beliefs are going on in the mind. No matter the obsession - psychotic episodes are full of half truths and false beliefs. The manic mind will always be the tie breaker choosing to chase the high and feed his fixation.

'Serpent DNA' Conspiracy Theory Allegedly Drove Calif. Dad to Kill His Kids, Feds Say

Controversy begets controversy. Glad to see you here. Because: I don’t understand any of this serpent wannabe stuff. I sure would be interested in a study of personality and mood disorders within this group. Something triggered the dude suddenly culminating his grandiose circular thoughts into drastic action. What? Was it because the kids were becoming more vocal? Learning new words?Asking more questions about their daily life and the world around them? Yeah, psychosis sounds about right. One can make the world fit into whatever intense beliefs are going on in the mind. No matter the obsession - psychotic episodes are full of half truths and false beliefs. The manic mind will always be the tie breaker choosing to chase the high and feed his fixation.

'Serpent DNA' Conspiracy Theory Allegedly Drove Calif. Dad to Kill His Kids, Feds Say
It's always a surprise when a highly intelligent, successful person goes down a road seperate from reality, even though we know better.
There's all kinds of psychopaths, if they all appeared like Jack Nicholson in "The Shining", we could head them off, but some psychopaths are the most successful among us and never kill anyone.
This guy looked perfectly normal at the hotel checkout desk and I guess the border guards didn't see any cause for concern over a baby in a box.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back