UK - Jomaa Jerrare, 52, murdered & burned, Staffordshire, 9 Aug 2021

How very sad. She looks very small and vulnerable in the photos.
Some locals are moaning about the road being closed, because there are a lot of other roadworks causing chaos in the area. The road will be closed for as long as it takes to find out who has done this.

She does look vulnerable, and like a nice lady. It's horrible. If it was a member of their family, they'd want the road closed for as long as it takes.

How very sad. She looks very small and vulnerable in the photos.
Some locals are moaning about the road being closed, because there are a lot of other roadworks causing chaos in the area. The road will be closed for as long as it takes to find out who has done this.

Aren't people lovely! We had a road closed nearby after a fatal accident, and one person "joked" to a relative of the deceased that they ought to be charging for petrol money as they had to take the long way round to do the school run.

Just a thought and I know it's a stretch but I googled unsolved murders in Wolverhampton and there are two murders of women, in the same area, that haven't been solved and they were dumped in the road aswell. I think they happened in the 90's.

Also just read that they are reasonably confident that she was killed elsewhere, which I hope means that she wasn’t set on fire - even though her murder would’ve been horrific whatever the means.

She could have been burned to hide her identity, which I hope too was after she died. If that's the case though, you'd think the killer was known to her.

Thank you sar2them, that one worked. She was a mom aswell, so sad. At least they don't seem to think the public should be worried about more attacks.

I think the police probably feel its linked to her lifestyle. I've seen a few comments on the newspaper post on fb with this interview with people outraged they mentioned the chaotic lifestyle but honestly, the police must feel its related and linked

I think the police probably feel its linked to her lifestyle. I've seen a few comments on the newspaper post on fb with this interview with people outraged they mentioned the chaotic lifestyle but honestly, the police must feel its related and linked

Yes they probably do, maybe other women with chaotic lifestyle's could be at risk too, so maybe it needs mentioning.

Young mum, 22, 'murdered in same way' as friend after 'claiming she knew killer'

This is a link to the story of Janine Downes and her friend who were both murdered and their bodies dumped on the road. Its probably not linked at all but the similarity is their bodies being dumped on roads.
Janine downes and her friend are actually quite dissimilar crimes when you look into them.

Gail Whitehouse was working the well known Red light district near the centre of wton (near the now abandoned hospital) when she went missing. Last confirmed sighting of her was trying to get into a lorry. Her friend Janine was killed some months later and found in a layby about 10 miles away from wton. It's believed she told people she knew the identity of Gail's killer. A lorry type vehicle was seen in the vicinity.

In fact it was thought that their deaths could be the work of Christopher Halliwell as followed his mo quite closely (janines clothes were taken and never found, both small,petite sex workers) and he was working as a truck driver at the time but its never been proven.

Sorry...completely off topic but interesting nevertheless

Janine downes and her friend are actually quite dissimilar crimes when you look into them.

Gail Whitehouse was working the well known Red light district near the centre of wton (near the now abandoned hospital) when she went missing. Last confirmed sighting of her was trying to get into a lorry. Her friend Janine was killed some months later and found in a layby about 10 miles away from wton. It's believed she told people she knew the identity of Gail's killer. A lorry type vehicle was seen in the vicinity.

In fact it was thought that their deaths could be the work of Christopher Halliwell as followed his mo quite closely (janines clothes were taken and never found, both small,petite sex workers) and he was working as a truck driver at the time but its never been proven.

Sorry...completely off topic but interesting nevertheless

I see what you mean, I just thought they were similar in the way they were left at the crime scenes and that they probably all had chaotic-ish lives. Halliwell is most likely responsible, hopefully they will get the justice they deserve one day.

#UPDATE: Detectives investigating the death of 52-year-old Jomaa Jerrare in Perton have arrested two men.

A 76-year-old man from Kingstanding, Birmingham and a 56-year-old man from Bilston, Wolverhampton have been detained on suspicion of murder.

Wow, 76 and 56 ! Thus case gets more bizarre by the day. Kingstanding is on my door step.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back