UK - Reid Steele, 2, deceased, Bridgend, Aug 2021 *mom arrested*

ElizaKate

Reaction score
Boy, 2, critical and woman, 31, held on suspicion of attempt murder

"Shortly before 8.00pm on Wednesday (August 11), police were called to an address in the Broadlands area following a report that a two year-old boy was in a critical condition.
The child was taken to the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff where he remains in a critical condition.

"A 31 year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and is in custody."

Forensic officers at the scene

0_WhatsApp-Image-2021-08-12-at-130302jpeg.jpg

Boy, 2, critical and woman, 31, held on suspicion of attempt murder

Hazardous response team, whats that about? Don't they normal work in Hazardous conditions (hence the name lol) like heights or chemicals or confined spaces etc
I think they are forensics, unless I have missed a quote in an article.

I hope the kid recovers. That's 24 hours or thereabouts s/hes been in hospital.

Will they not name the woman as that would identify the child?

I hope the kid recovers. That's 24 hours or thereabouts s/hes been in hospital.

Will they not name the woman as that would identify the child?
They will name her if charged.

What is going on, I’ve read nothing other than innocent children being killed by people who are meant to protect them above all else.

Sadly, the little boy has died.

"Police have launched a murder investigation after a two-year-old boy died in Bridgend."
"Officers attended and the child was taken to the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, where police confirmed he died on Thursday afternoon."
“I understand this incident will have caused concerns in the local community, but I must stress we are not currently looking for anyone else in connection with this matter at this time.

“The family continue to be supported by dedicated family liaison officers and I would appeal to people to refrain from speculating on social media at what is a very difficult time for all concerned."

Boy, 2, dead, and woman, 31, held on suspicion of attempt murder

I think they are forensics, unless I have missed a quote in an article.

I read ambulance, 1st responders, hazardous response team and medical retrieval and transfer service I'm the 1st article, but it may be because they didn't know the situation at the time.
It's just horrificly sad whatever happened

I read ambulance, 1st responders, hazardous response team and medical retrieval and transfer service I'm the 1st article, but it may be because they didn't know the situation at the time.
It's just horrificly sad whatever happened

The Hazardous Area Response Team is based in Bridgend and crewed by paramedics. They have extra training for hazardous situations but in a major incident like this, if they're the nearest resource (which they probably were), they'd be sent to it.

Medical retrieval and transfer service is basically helimed/air ambulance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back