AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A drowning due to a parent not paying attention is going to be prosecuted. Thus the "need" for the cover-up.

That was my theory in the Caylee Anthony case and is one of my theories here.

That would mean that H is covering up as well.
Since both he and his Mom have a beef with CW, why would they choose to "go along " with anything?
Why not just turn CW in ?

MOO AMOO JMO

In the Suzanne Morphew case which is ongoing it took a year before they arrested her husband Barry Morphew. I guess sometimes it just takes that long to gather all the evidence.

In Summer's case I suspect they know a lot already. Perhaps they are just gathering all their evidence and we might not know for months.

We always hope to hear something sooner as we don’t want talk of Summer to fade away. We need to keep her in the spotlight.

Since both he and his Mom have a beef with CW, why would they choose to "go along " with anything?

MOO AMOO JMO
Because it may have been Hunter who was supposed to watch Summer. In one of the CM interviews, DW said LE tested he and CW for drugs. Weed was detected in CW.
I'm wondering if the vaps CW purchased was to cover up the smell of weed.

57:43

It's impossible for me to stop hearing Maya Angelou saying
"when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."
I agree with this to a point...I do not think he is a great guy by any stretch. However, I do not see proof that he did anything to Summer.

When I do, I 'll be the first to jump over that fence!!! :)

I never regard anything as "proof" until there's an actual legal process underway.

In the meantime, I reserve the right to regard certain deeds and speech acts as suspicious. So I too am a fence sitter on this one. Too many suspicious things to even hazard any sort of theory or guess, IMO.

I do hope that whatever happened to Summer, that she is eventually found and if necessary, justice is served. I still hold open the possibility of misadventure somewhere on the property, or the possibility that she was unattended out on the property (while everyone thought she was in the basement) and wandered up to the road. I remember being 5 quite well. The imagination is so strong at that age, kids can think up so many things to do that a parent wouldn't anticipate. If you've been warned about wild animals out in the woods, and you're a 5 year old, you can get so far into pretending that you're a Big Game Hunter (or a Potential Circus Performer) that you forget you're just a 5 year old...

I don't know how many times I ended up in the creek near our house, despite very VERY clear admonishments not to get into it or stand on the rocks inside of it, etc. "I didn't mean to," was my genuine response, each time. I really didn't. But I was pretending to be rafting down a river or I was building a boat out of tiny sticks and...it just happened.

Every other kid in my neighborhood was basically the same, although some were way more inventive and adventurous than I was.

A drowning due to a parent not paying attention is going to be prosecuted. Thus the "need" for the cover-up.

That was my theory in the Caylee Anthony case and is one of my theories here.
Casey Anthony googled "foolproof suffocation" on the morning of Caylee's death. The jury never heard about it because prosecutors didn't find it in time. Caylee's death was pre-meditated murder, plain and simple.
Google Search For “Foolproof Suffocation” Found On Casey Anthony’s Computer From The Day Her Daughter Disappeared – TechCrunch
Moron extraordinare Jennifer Ford browbeat the other jurors and helped Casey get off, IMO.

I can see CW covering for DW, but not the other way around. Knowing about the earlier dv incident, I picture him furious if she screwed up so bad that one of the kids accidentally died.

I believe that DW believes everything his wife is telling him. That said, I think any parent would be furious if they discover the other parent is responsible for a child's death that was preventable.

I can see CW covering for DW, but not the other way around. Knowing about the earlier dv incident, I picture him furious if she screwed up so bad that one of the kids accidentally died.

That's what I think too. Even if a kid disappeared on her watch from a stranger abduction, I get the impression he'd be incredibly angry at CW and he'd make sure the world knew about it. I don't know him, of course, but that's just MOO.

No one is going to forget Summer as long as DW keeps doing YouTube vids and SM posts. So while some wish he would shut up, I think the attention is good for the case.
You know what?
I think you're actually right.

I notice my own thought processes moving well outside of the box as a result, may be coincidence but if they have that effect on a large group of local or semi local people, it's quite possible that somebody somewhere will come up with a decent theory or idea or remember something significant they had previously forgotten..
Fingers crosses in any case that a break comes soon..
They also serve to keep pressure on the actual kidnapper and that is possibly the target audience- if they have the wherewithal to play it right...
Here's hoping!

What was his response when LE was first searching at his home?

I knew at that very second she was gone…I knew they were looking up the hill and I drove down to the creek, saw my boys…
I was trying to tell them she was not lost in the woods but they wouldn’t listen to me...

So he was angry they wouldn't listen to him about not needing to search that area for her. He even complained about all the first responders and SAR Teams 'clogging up' his road, when they were setting up their search headquarters. :rolleyes:

What parents of a missing child gets mad because there are too many searchers and squad vehicles setting up a command post?
Exactly. He was sure she was gone, far away, and now he want TES to come back again to search.

MOO AMOO JMO
How can it be a drowning if they arrived at the house??? I believe everyone is on their last straw and is making up scenarios not possible ! There is no lake and their is no river.
Aliens ? Sure that is another thought - unlikely in that area. More runners disappear without a trace than toddlers !
All my opinion !

Exactly. He was sure she was gone, far away, and now he want TES to come back again to search.
I am not as bothered by his believing that she was gone or taken. It didn't seem to affect what LE did that day--they searched the woods and area just like they would have if he was 100% sure she had wandered away.

Now that the dust has settled, he might want them to search areas again. People here are asking for the same thing.

I believe that DW believes everything his wife is telling him. That said, I think any parent would be furious if they discover the other parent is responsible for a child's death that was preventable.

I believe that DW is telling CW what she should say, not the other way around. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member