Found Safe WV - Alexis Ridenour, 21, arrested, posted bond, Kanawha Co, 11 Aug 2021

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Alexis Ridenour (21 years old) was last seen by her mother on the night of Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
Ms. Ridenour is a 21 year old, white, female with strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes. She is 5'1" tall, weighs 106 pounds, and has a tattoo on her right thigh.
She was reported missing to the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office today and we are asking anyone who has seen or contacted her since August 11 to speak with a Deputy Sheriff. We may be reached by phone at 304-357-0169, through email at tips@kanawhasheriff.us, messaged on Facebook, or anonymously through our website at www.kanawhasheriff.us.

237838669_1495105877504954_1070010912538883743_n.jpg

PUTNAM COUNTY, W.Va. (WCHS) — Putnam County deputies said two people face charges after officers pursued a motorcycle and found suspected methamphetamine, heroin, more than $70,000 in cash and a pistol.

Shane Kelly Fulkerson, 43, of Charleston and Alexis Nichole Reidenour, 21, of Gallagher were taken into a custody Wednesday, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said.

Two face charges in Putnam County after motorcycle pursuit, deputies say

Mmpfff, she and her boyfriend are in a lot of trouble IMO - the couple's belongings seem to tell a story.
There's a bit of an age difference in the couple, but it's not that big a deal -- just wondering what the appeal is ... no accounting for taste, as they say.
And she was put on a "personal recog" bond. Hmmm.

The boyfriend is not the same one she was arrested with, correct? I may be missing something. The boyfriend is listed as Shane but he doesn’t look like the man she was arrested with. I’m so confused.

The boyfriend is not the same one she was arrested with, correct? I may be missing something. The boyfriend is listed as Shane but he doesn’t look like the man she was arrested with. I’m so confused.
Her FB lists her as being in a relationship with someone with the first and middle name of the person she was arrested with. Link again in case it was missed: Two face charges in Putnam County after motorcycle pursuit, deputies say

As to his not looking like his profile pictures versus his arrest pictures? Unfortunately, meth will do that to you.

KCSO replied to a comment:

Kanawha County Sheriff's Office
26 Aug 2021 @ 3:05 PMCST

She is still considered missing. Until a law enforcement officer personally verifies she is safe will consider her missing. It is not enough for others to vouch for her, or for her to tell someone she is safe. We have to consider a missing person may be coerced into saying they are safe over the phone or in a message.

Dang this young lady went big. Meth, heroin, firearm, and a boat load of cash.

She worked at The Division Of Corrections And Rehabilitation. Possibly where she met Prince Charming there.

One of those Zola sites had her getting married, but not to this "keeper". I truly hope she turns herself in. We all make mistakes, but this is gambling with her life. She could have gotten killed or maimed during that chase.

KCSO replied to a comment:

Kanawha County Sheriff's Office
26 Aug 2021 @ 3:05 PMCST

She is still considered missing. Until a law enforcement officer personally verifies she is safe will consider her missing. It is not enough for others to vouch for her, or for her to tell someone she is safe. We have to consider a missing person may be coerced into saying they are safe over the phone or in a message.

Curious to why she won’t contact LE to let them know she’s ‘not missing’?

She posted a few times on her fb page since then; the most recently being August 31. That particular post included the following:
“You had to know me 5+ years ago to know my growth. I’m proud of me.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back