AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
* I believe he has shown abusive language = cussing? saying he's going to slander CM?
*been less-than forthcoming about taking responsibility for SA with step-sister = never charged/convicted
*has admitted substance abuse in the family unit = in the past, still has to be proven
* the children being involved in parental arguments (which does happen in many households) = not great parenting, but also not uncommon
*SM posts provide red flags = crazy social media posts? Thank God they don't take kids away for that.

All of his kids are gone right now. The town, as others have said, are treating them like lepers. No support right now?
<modsnip>

There have been numerous examples given on this thread regarding DW using emotionally abusive language, whether through manipulative words, grooming language, narcissistic manner of speaking, etc. Examples have been listed, I believe that in almost any approved media link you can find an example.

Not forthcoming about the SA meant that he said his victim was equally responsible and a 5 yr-old victim CANNOT be responsible for choosing anything involving SA. DW has also used language that indicates he does not feel he did anything wrong, which you can find in many of the approved YT videos.

There have been many posts in this thread where members have proven the substance use using approved sources and DW’s own words. DW in his own words said both he and CW have used in the time since Summer has been missing. I do not have his blood test, but yes, I do have his words and this is not a court of law.

I found the language to be disturbing when DW said that Summer would calm down the fight between himself and CW. As I said, that happens in many families and I did not imply it is a reason for taking children away.

I can’t comment on the SM posts beyond what I said <modsnip>

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
16:10 in the press conference here:

'Nobody is more frustrated than we are.' TBI provides update in Summer Wells search

Reporter: Could you guys elaborate on what you know for sure happened before [Summer] went missing on Tuesday night?

Leslie Earhart, TBI: We can’t release more than what we’ve already provided. We know that she was supposedly with family members outside of her home, was seen going inside the home. Um, when her mother went to go check on her, she was not in the house.

[Note: Transcription is by me and differs slightly from the closed captions]
The "supposedly" means to me that they don't have a time stamped video showing Summer at the home at that time. JMO.

His anger is misdirected and inappropriate for a person who believes an outside person abducted and killed his daughter.

That is a red flag #1

He also doesn't want to send the offender to jail. Just knock em around a bit.

I am very scared for CW's safety. (my speculation)

Just moo bouncing off your post.
I don't think there is a rulebook on appropriate behavior for people who are grieving. Denial, anger, depression and acceptance are all normal reactions people can have at different times. There is no right or wrong.

I don't see DW's hesitation about sending the perpetrator to prison as a red flag. Suzanne Morphew's sister said months ago that she had already forgiven Barry for murdering her sister.

I've been around DV my whole my life. That man's very first interview had my skin crawling and my stomach in knots. That was just the first interview, all the others and I'm a nervous wreck. I can't listen to him anymore, it puts me in a place I can't stand to be. I'm not saying he's guilty of the reason that Summer is missing. I'm saying he is a very controlling and abusive man, mostly toward females, but to males too. The mental abuse and intimidation is worse than the physical abuse. Those boys are always on my mind. They will need intensive therapy for a long time.
Hugs. Thank you for sharing. You were smart to seek therapy and I am sure you helped others along your journey.

16:10 in the press conference here:

'Nobody is more frustrated than we are.' TBI provides update in Summer Wells search

Reporter: Could you guys elaborate on what you know for sure happened before [Summer] went missing on Tuesday night?

Leslie Earhart, TBI: We can’t release more than what we’ve already provided. We know that she was supposedly with family members outside of her home, was seen going inside the home. Um, when her mother went to go check on her, she was not in the house.

[Note: Transcription is by me and differs slightly from the closed captions]
Thanks very much.

I thought CB seemed sad holding SW's bracelet. But, CM was trying to focus on the wall at that point.

One thing I noticed was CM did not want to go down the stairs. I don't know if it was because you have to enter them like a ladder and they're steep or because he could (maybe) hear TV or something else. But, he really didn't like those stairs.
He was hesitant...but, he is an older person and in one of the videos I noticed it seemed he had a limp. I wonder why she didn't take him thru the door that was down there...

The "supposedly" means to me that they don't have a time stamped video showing Summer at the home at that time. JMO.
Yes, I think she used the word supposedly because she was relaying what LE had been told by the family. I'm guessing at that point they didn't have phone or GPS data since it was the start of the investigation.

He was hesitant...but, he is an older person and in one of the videos I noticed it seemed he had a limp. I wonder why she didn't take him thru the door that was down there...
I always thought that CW insisting Chris go down the stairs instead of the way he wished to go, may have made Chris suspicious that she was allowing someone to head out the door and over to the shed without being seen. If Chris went around on the outside, that someone would have been spotted. Purely my own opinion.

I am uncertain of many of the details. I understood H's father came to TN with Jose. I presume the 14 people include H's dad and Jose. I don't know if it is important to know how such a large group decided to visit TN together. I understood Jose was not interested in A. I never thought CB invited 14 people. Does this include A, H and any other kids of A? It could also include a gm but unlikely great gm. Gym was in porch interview. It may be important to know who had contact with the youngest 3 children. The oldest son was in Utah with Don. Not sure if this can be speculated on but it has never come out if anybody the boys know when S went missing. I think if they witnessed something they might slip if questioned or backup some version of the timeline. Such a bizarre case. Enjoyed CM and SJ analysis and agree it definitely does not look good but we still don't know the end of this story.

This is an excellent video from John Kelly Profiler. He was an FBI profiler before he retired.

At the beginning he talks about the book he wrote. But, it is relevant to the main topic of the video which is the Summer Wells case.

I always thought that CW insisting Chris go down the stairs instead of the way he wished to go, may have made Chris suspicious that she was allowing someone to head out the door and over to the shed without being seen. If Chris went around on the outside, that someone would have been spotted. Purely my own opinion.
The television was on in the basement and it gave me the same impression: that DW was in the basement and had headed to the shed.

It was kind of off and he picked up on that. After all, why should it matter if he would prefer to access the basement from outside?

I didn't notice his limp. But, moo, i don't think a limp is really the reason he didn't want to use the ladder stairs.

This is an excellent video from John Kelly Profiler. He was an FBI profiler before he retired.

At the beginning he talks about the book he wrote. But, it is relevant to the main topic of the video which is the Summer Wells case.

FYI - All 4 episodes in this series have been approved and added to the list in Post #6 at the beginning of the thread.

John Kelly Profiler:
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 1
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 2 Who is Guilty
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 3 Who is the Boogeyman

Who Took Summer Wells - Part 4 Darkness and Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors