AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what else happened, SW wouldn't have worn that outfit on her first day of school. It was extremely hot that day. It is hotter in August than June in Tennessee. SW's class has already started kindergarten.

So, i guess it is good SW got to wear it for a little while.
But she would have worn a little t-shirt with it most likely. So it would just be the pants and the sleeveless T, and the jacket just for the morning when she arrived, imo.

Has it been determined where the new school outfit was before Summer was photographed in it in the car?
For some reason my gut says the pain meds were used to get “high” or possibly to sell. If anyone else leans that way, I’d love to know why!

I agree. If she had been in that much pain she wouldn't have been walking around looking at flowers at the pond. She would have stayed in the car when CW stopped at the hippie shop or tobacco store.

I have problems with my knee, I know how painful it can be.

eta- @lonetraveler, I don't know how this made a double post but I remember CW saying that she had bought the outfit previously and it had been left in CH's truck.

Last edited:
But she would have worn a little t-shirt with it most likely. So it would just be the pants and the sleeveless T, and the jacket just for the morning when she arrived, imo.
That day was horribly hot. Like Georgia hot. It was hot in the morning, too. But, she could have worn the pants maybe.

ETA: laundry! Something has been bothering me about the laundry and it finally came to me! Washing machines take quite a while to get through a load these days then jeans take a while in the dryer. The laundry doing had to have been interrupted.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> ... 12-16 pills from the pharmacy on one Rx, they can dispense a lot more than that. I know from personal experience that 120 pills of Oxycodone IR in any strength can be prescribed per month. It used to be 360 per month but that may have changed with the crackdown on Opiates in recent years. Percocet and Vicodin could be prescribed in the same quantities.

ETA: If the Rx came from an ER visit, there might be limits to the amount prescribed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding flowers. Don't forget they weren't planting new flowers they were repotting ones they already had into a larger pot.

I thought that CW said they picked flowers at the swimming hole. The "flowers" seem to be cacti - hence I accepted their need to plant them that afternoon.

I think the only reason Summer was sitting on a pillow is because she wasn't in an approved child booster seat required under TN law.

At one point, didn't Hunter say a drug dealer had sent a message to CW? Why and how would a 15-yo know the name of a drug dealer unless he used the same drug dealer? I hold out hope that Summer is still alive and that she was handed off to a drug dealer for "payment" and that's why she had on the new clothes. JMO

JMO but, that would be the last thing I would hope for.

It doesn't matter right now what DW did or didn't do, other than how it relates to Summer. I think people's dislike of the parents affects the search for Summer. If DW really did SA to anyone it is beyond horrible. But his wee little girl is missing and we need to focus on that not Mom and Dad, beyond what they may have done to cause her to go missing. Is this why none of the church people seem to be helping them, because of the families lifestyle? And some of the interviewers continue to ask them about past behavior and not focus on why Summer is gone. MOO. Katt
BBM
IF he SA anyone?
He admitted he did and blamed it on a 5 yr old Innocent young girl.

Also---I agree the FOCUS should be on Finding Summer, however, ironically and unfortunately, family members are making interviews, etc all ABOUT THEM and NOT Summer.
JMO

Where is SUMMER ???

Mod Note:

There has been much shared in various interviews that may cause some strong opinions and thoughts that are traveling in many directions related to Summer’s disappearance. While Posters may be eager to share those thoughts, the reality is, at this time the parents are not named POI’s or facing any charges in Summer’s disappearance. Straight up accusations of them playing a role in Summer’s disappearance is not permitted unless that status were to change. We know it can be frustrating to have a post snipped or removed, and we truly don’t enjoy removing the posts as we value each of you. So help us stick to the rules. It’s a win win for Posters and Mods.

As a reminder, Victim Friendly means in a bullet fashion:
-you can discuss what has been shared regarding the situation good/bad
-you can not flat accuse them of being involved in her disappearance or a coverup
-you can not directly accuse SA against the Wells children without a LE statement confirming such

VICTIM FRIENDLY (Rules)

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

This does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, bash and attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

Thanks So Much for your Help in this. I know this case has a tremendous amount of grey area.

My best regards and appreciation to each of you in advance,
Tiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members