Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #74 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know the month/year that BM showed up unexpectedly in Florida at the girls trip?

If this article is accurate, Feb. 2020.

Suzanne met up with Libler in Feb. of 2019 in New Orleans, April of 2019 in Indiana, July of 2019 in Michigan, Oct. of 2019 in Dallas, Texas and Feb. of 2020 in Florida. Libler was planning a trip to Colorado in March of 2020 when the COVID-19 pandemic hit.

Day one of Barry Morphew’s preliminary hearing complete in Chaffee County | FOX21 News Colorado

Bringing this post over from another thread because the door slammed on me. You guys have been busy. You've been so busy that there's no way to catch up.

she stopped responding to messages at the same location and approximate time that Barry arrived at....which was the home. Her phone goes dark while his goes to airplane mode...doesn't pass the smell test, imo.

This fact is huge. <modsnip> And, apparently texts abruptly ended with her bff SO. That's two strikes, Barry.

Was going into airplane mode a habitual tactic difficult for BM to break? If so, when did BM originally start placing his phone into airplane mode? Was it while still residing in Indiana?

:eek: Spooky as all get out. Scootie, @OldCop told us the other evening that he smells a skunk. That's the odor of Barry's lies and excuses. jmvhoo jmoo

Last edited by a moderator:
If Barry left his car door open....I am reasonably sure there was a reason for it. As already mentioned...he was a stalker/sneaker-upper. That is clearly his hunting skills/instincts at work, imo. Barry not only controlled his environment...he fashioned it in real time, imo. He had the gun in his possession by his own admission when he got home. Suzanne was there. What followed resulted in her disappearance. He was the last person to see her alive...and I don't think that was Sunday, either.
Too logical. The defense won't like it. But I do.

Well crap! Suzanne was still using LinkedIn at 3:11 pm? With Barry home for over 20 minutes? Am I the only dork that missed that? @NoSI @oviedo @OldCop

I want to say this should be "2:11 pm" but there's also a 'report corrections' button at bottom of the news article and I can't believe somebody hasn't reported it already??

MOO The 2nd search warrant served (60 days after reported missing) on Puma Path home by LE was an excellent opportunity to “reenact” movements by BM according to cell phone records LE probably had by the 2nd warrant. I think we’ll find out more in just a couple of days. LE has their own idea of how it all happened. MOO

““On July 9, 2020, local, state, and federal investigators returned to search the Morphew property west of Salida to once again search the area for any additional information related to Ms. Morphew’s disappearance,” the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release Thursday.”
DEVELOPING: Investigators return to search home of Suzanne Morphew, 2 months after Colorado mom vanished on Mother’s Day weekend
EBM
to include link to article

Last edited: Today at 4:17 AM
Tip Line;
719-312-7530
#Justice4Suzanne
#FindSuzanne

Error505,

Where I live, we are in the 6th lockdown: stay at home except essentials within 5 km, curfew, masks etc.
I cannot wait for part 2 of the PH, as can spend hours on new surprise findings (I expect) to nail this Creep.
Being in different time zones, makes 'keeping up' difficult.:(

Also interested to hear the Defence strategy continue, wasting BM's money.:)
At the end of this venture, this guy will be a poor man, locked away forever, and I wish to see each step towards his downfall.
Little money left for any goodies.
MOO.

Well crap! Suzanne was still using LinkedIn at 3:11 pm? With Barry home for over 20 minutes? Am I the only dork that missed that? @NoSI @oviedo @OldCop
That’s gotta be a typo. It doesn’t make any sense with what the prosecution is arguing (chasing occurs before, and the murder coverup begins before).

Also, I’ve seen the 2:11 time referenced by other reporters, and this is the only one that says 3:11.

While trying to find SM / JL last communication text time, I found another media discrepancy.

Did Barry’s truck move between 3 am and 4 am on May 10 - or not? <BBM>

Morphew’s truck was used again shortly before 4 a.m. the day his wife disappeared. His cellphone data indicated he went to the area where Suzanne Morphew’s bike was later found.

Suzanne Morphew: Love affair, ‘trash runs’ revealed at hearing for husband of missing woman – WFTV

In the early morning hours of May 10, data from Barry’s truck showed doors opening and closing multiple times between the hours of 3 a.m. and 4 a.m., but it never left the driveway and during this time.

Prosecutors Outline Barry And Suzanne Morphew’s Movements On Days Around Her Disappearance – CBS Denver

At 3:25 a.m., data shows Barry's truck in the area where Suzanne's bike was later found, investigators say, KDVR reports.

Ex-FBI Agent Believes Suzanne Morphew's Husband Was 'Chasing' Her Around Home | PEOPLE.com

3:11? I missed that ( I’m trying to only use our timeline cause I forget stuff left and right). I see it as 2:11 pm, with Suzanne telling JL she is on WhatsApp. If she sent any sort of communication after Barry arrived home at 2:44, please point me in the right direction. Thanks all!

I have it as 2:11pm also. From reporters in the courtroom for the prelim.

Bringing this post over from another thread because the door slammed on me. You guys have been busy. You've been so busy that there's no way to catch up.

This fact is huge. Suzanne was no longer online responding to her beau that carried a torch for her since high school (he told this to the FBI). And, apparently texts abruptly ended with her bff SO. That's two strikes, Barry.

Was going into airplane mode a habitual tactic difficult for BM to break? If so, when did BM originally start placing his phone into airplane mode? Was it while still residing in Indiana?

:eek: Spooky as all get out. Scootie, @OldCop told us the other evening that he smells a skunk. That's the odor of Barry's lies and excuses. jmvhoo jmoo
Re: beau that carried a torch for her since high school (he told this to the FBI)

Source, please. SM contacted him. He did carry a torch. I believe it's called self-love.

FBI could clear him of murder but not clear him from having the same personality MO as her husband: narcissism.

There are sins of commission and sins of omission. Suzanne was a victim of both.

While trying to find SM / JL last communication text time, I found another media discrepancy.

Morphew’s truck was used again shortly before 4 a.m. the day his wife disappeared. His cellphone data indicated he went to the area where Suzanne Morphew’s bike was later found.

Suzanne Morphew: Love affair, ‘trash runs’ revealed at hearing for husband of missing woman – WFTV

In the early morning hours of May 10, data from Barry’s truck showed doors opening and closing multiple times between the hours of 3 a.m. and 4 a.m., but it never left the driveway and during this time.

Prosecutors Outline Barry And Suzanne Morphew’s Movements On Days Around Her Disappearance – CBS Denver

At 3:25 a.m., data shows Barry's truck in the area where Suzanne's bike was later found, investigators say, KDVR reports.

Ex-FBI Agent Believes Suzanne Morphew's Husband Was 'Chasing' Her Around Home | PEOPLE.com

I think it's unclear. I just assumed he went to the area where her bike was missing in his truck, however, from Lauren Scharff she says, "Barry's truck doors were open and closed. The phone moved toward where the bike was found, according to Agent Grusing."

I have assumed that his truck was parked at the end of the driveway, and he walked with his phone towards the location he was dumping Suzanne’s bike.

The truck door activity is an important data point, as it helps validate the phone data, and proves that he was lying about setting his alarm for 4:30.

One of those (phone, truck data) could be wrong, but both the phone and the truck can’t be wrong if they’re showing activity at that time.

I think it's unclear. I just assumed he went to the area where her bike was missing in his truck, however, from Lauren Scharff she says, "Barry's truck doors were open and closed. The phone moved toward where the bike was found, according to Agent Grusing."

Welcome Sleuth'n with this case.:):):)
Guess we will hear loads more in the coming days, with BM drowning in his numerous mistakes.
Thank goodness all will be made clear (I hope).

That’s gotta be a typo. It doesn’t make any sense with what the prosecution is arguing (chasing occurs before, and the murder coverup begins before).

Also, I’ve seen the 2:11 time referenced by other reporters, and this is the only one that says 3:11.

Shelly Bradbury
@ShellyBradbury

·
Aug 9

The last message Suzanne ever sent from her phone was to the man she was having an affair with, Harris testifies. That was at 2:11 p.m. May 9. The pair had a conversation on LinkedIn in which Suzanne told the man she was in love with him

Snipped & BBM from Media Thread, post# 469:

On May 9, 2020 -
At 2pm
Morphew was getting his blade replaced on his bobcat.
At 2:03pm while Morphew was away Suzanne was sending LinkedIn messages to Jeff Libler. Investigators showed a picture Suzanne sent to Jeff to Barry, he said she "looked drunk" & she had "drunk eyes" Grusing says it's the last 'proof of life' for Suzanne.
At 2:11pm Suzanne told JL to get on What's Up App. She messaged him on LinkedIn. Exhibit #59: The photo is shown in the courtroom, Suzanne smiling.
Truck GPS coordinates show Barry's truck goes into park at 2:43:59. Phone coordinates show he walks around the house. You can hear a pin drop in the courtroom as tension is high. Agent Grusing asked what he was doing outside. Morphew responded, "I shoot chipmunks. I have shot 85 chipmunks."
At 2:47pm, BM's phone goes into airplane mode. Suzanne's phone is getting messages from her lover, Libler asking about the weather. Meanwhile, BM says he was moving around the house shooting chipmunks. Former FBI agent reveals they found a tranquilizer dart cap in the dryer of the Morphew's house. He also asked Morphew about what gun he used. He said a 22.
His truck doesn't move from 2:44pm until 4:44pm.
At 4:44pm Morphew's truck door opens & closes.
At 5:33pm the truck power was disconnected & system rebooted.
……….

On May 10, 2020

At 2:53am Suzanne's phone made an outgoing call.
At 3:25am Barry's truck doors were open & closed. At the end of driveway until 3:58am. Cell phone moves from residence up until where 225 & highway 50 intersect. The phone moved toward where the bike was found.
Suzanne's phone was last pinged around 4:22am on May 10th in an area that had hard to reach signal. Suzanne's phone last registered a signal far from the Morphew home at 4:10-4:22am on the day she was reported missing. It didn't register any other signals after that.
At 4:31am Morphew's phone went into airplane mode & at the residence until 5:37am. His phone came back online as he is heading toward Broomfield, CO.
Around 5:37am he was heading toward Buena Vista.

……….

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
In reply to @Boxers post in previous thread
If she was gonna leave why didn't she do it on 6th May after dropping of one of the daughters in Gunnison? Why wait till the day before Mother's Day to do it? Makes absolutely no sense at all

Guess, organising the packing of essentials, itemising furniture knowing BM's greedy streak.
Perhaps, we will hear SM had made appointments with Divorce lawyers.
All this may become available at PH.

I had a friend, who planned her 'leaving' for weeks, and it was most elaborate.
She was successful, even organising a moving van, while her Creep was at work.
Completely surprised him.:):):)

The direction of the bike is also the direction out to Hwy. 50. Sounds like Barry left at 4 am not 5 am if I am reading the timeline correctly. But that would put him in Broomfield at more like 7 :00ish. I imagine that will get filled in next week.

BM allegedly left PP after lunch for appointments at Kims Gym and KSi, and arrives back at PP not long after or 2:44p. SM knows he's on his way:

Crime Talk with Scott Reisch@CrimeTalkPod

May 9, 2020. Lindsey shows pic to Grusing It’s a selfie of Suzanne that was sent to Jeff Libler on LinkedIn at 2:03pm. Barry calls and texts Susanne on his way home. Barry gets home at 2:44pm.

9:58 AM · Aug 10, 2021·
I better go back and look at my time line. I could be wrong, but, wasn't that "I coming come" text sent on 5/9 at 10:48am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81