Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #74 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
While that is possible, for Barry to grab the phone as he allegedly did while in Mexico, I suspect he maintained his favorite and reliable hunter's persona.

He was stalking her, jmho. Did he enjoy doing it or regret it straight away? He needed 20' for accuracy in hitting his target with the tranquilizer; maybe using the illegal short gun he's being charged w possessing during certain dates that allude me now.

Who does something this diabolical?
I know, All that's in there too, Very possible. I hate to think about that. JMHO.

I always took it to mean that he got out of bed at 5 am - as he says that's when he saw Suzanne sleeping. I find it hard to believe he got up, showered, got ready for the day and then went back up to look at Suzanne sleeping - but it does paint a picture, doesn't it?

As we now know, he was up most of the night. Pretty active, really.
I don't think BM/SM were sharing a bed after 5/6 if not earlier. Not that it matters for this example since SM wasn't in the house at 5 AM. MOO

Since we know BM is charged with attempting to influence a public servant , perhaps he also influen$ed the Pool/Spa employees in their recall of his time of arrival in their store. Just thinking out loud here. He was looking for alibis in all the wrong places if you ask me.
MOO possible if the Spa Store person had an official capacity, such as being a VFF.

While that is possible, for Barry to grab the phone as he allegedly did while in Mexico, I suspect he maintained his favorite and reliable hunter's persona.

He was stalking her, jmho. Did he enjoy doing it or regret it straight away? He needed 20' for accuracy in hitting his target with the tranquilizer; maybe using the illegal short gun he's being charged w possessing during certain dates that allude me now.

Who does something this diabolical?

I know. All that and said evidence is the. I just hate to think about it. There does seem to be a lot of Symbolic text and actions. If BM used Deer Darts in Indiana,
I bet SM would have been aware of what they were. IMO.
Oh, I can't remember, Do we have a Deer in the Zoo?

Here’s a tweet about it from reporter for Fox31 Denver.

https://twitter.com/greg_nieto/status/1425131846455554052?s=21

Suzanne Morphew alleged...secret lover: “carried a torch for Suzanne.”

This honest remark by the lover indicates to me how easy it was for him to possibly risk most everything, all of his earthly belongings he had accumulated, in order to be with the love of his life, who was Suzanne Moorman.

Merci for locating the proof, Cindizzi, so now everyone knows her lover felt strong feelings for Suzanne since he was a teenager. They met at a party given at her home when Barry wasn't there. They hooked up.

Fast forward to May of 2020, I personally feel, they would have eventually "hooked up" again as their love seemed deep, long lasting, intimate and that this would have happened for Suzanne if Barry had been civil instead of being a murderer.

One thing that bothered me was some speculation that they were going to put SM on trial. And the jury would be biased over the
ungodly indiscretion. So I made a few posts. All I'm saying over the past say 3 years, homeboy ain't squeaky clean . IMO
MOO agree. Thats what her 5/6 text baiscally said:
"I am done."

I used to care, but you beat me, I never found out what I feel to be true.
But now, I dont care any more.

Last edited:
MOO What BM missed was he couldn't argue, bully or decieve his wife into loving him.
Whenever it was, MOO back in Indiana, when the original mistrust started, that is what needed to get fixed.
This still has the feeling of her holding on to hin too long.

Since we know BM is charged with attempting to influence a public servant , perhaps he also influen$ed the Pool/Spa employees in their recall of his time of arrival in their store. Just thinking out loud here. He was looking for alibis in all the wrong places if you ask me.
This is exactly what I was thinking.

Evidence indicates SM's last communication was May 9, 2020, at 3:11 pm.

The prosecution contends SM was murdered shortly after BM arrived home at 2:44 pm.

A dead woman can't be scrolling FB late at night sending out FB friend requests. That was likely BM that logged in to SM's account using a device SM didn't typically use to access her account (i.e., requiring code change).

SUZANNE MORPHEW: Preliminary hearing in Barry Morphew trial reveals new details | FOX31 Denver

I wonder if any of these guys answered friend request.

P.S. just to explain. Most likely, it was Barry, but what if Suzanne was alive but somehow incapacitated, and it was her strange cry for help?

Last edited:
It was a maintenance treatment.

“You don’t just see beauty when Suzanne is around, you feel it”: Friends describe missing Chaffee County woman | FOX21 News Colorado

Some days I would be in the chair next to her getting chemo. Suzanne was one of the nicest people I have met. She was always cheerful and had a great attitude about her cancer and life. She loved her daughters more than anything in this world and they loved her more than anything too. She would never just up and leave them, never!

Her daughters (one or both) would always be with her for her treatments. I saw Barry come in once, he was not overly friendly and seemed to be uncomfortable there. That is not unusual as it’s often hard for loved ones to be there.

Suzanne was so happy on the day of her last treatment. She was still coming in for maintenance treatments, but the chemo was done and she was doing great. She was supposed to come in for her maintenance the Monday after Mother’s day, but of course, did not show up. She was a bright light in this world. I really miss Suzanne and pray that justice is served.
^^bbm

I don't think SM would have missed her maintenance appointment. Six months post-chemotherapy is such a milestone for patients and SM seemed to have a brilliant new vision for herself and her future. BM should have just let her go!

Understanding Maintenance Therapy

During cancer remission
Maintenance therapy may be used to lower the chance of the cancer coming back. For example, it may be considered after treatment for some types of leukemia and lymphoma. Talk with your doctor about if or how maintenance therapy is used for the type of cancer you have.

How long does maintenance therapy last?
It may last weeks, months, or years, depending on:
  • The type of cancer

• The drugs used

• How well it works

• How long you can tolerate any side effects
Benefits and drawbacks
Maintenance therapy may keep cancer from coming back or slow down its growth. But it can also come with disadvantages, including:
  • More side effects

• Higher treatment cost

• More doctor visits
If maintenance therapy is an option for you, talk with your doctor about benefits and drawbacks.

Maintenance therapy as a cancer survivor
Some people feel safer taking maintenance therapy. But others feel they are not a cancer survivor if they are still getting treatment. Either way, maintenance therapy is an important part of many people's treatment and recovery plans. Learn more about survivorship.

BM passed Buena Vista at 5:37am, right on time for
"left at 5am"
All discrepancy looks to be earlier than 5:37am 5/10

Yes! Reporting short reminders of the facts until they're memorized. TY All along, you've done this reporting of brief details and I was wondering if you'd be interested in composing as many as you wish into a string of facts as you know them to be. :cool:You must have over a hundred trivia about the most minute details, yes?

You have collected the greatest trivia. It'd be great to refresh our memories, w your facts all in one or two posts, while we wait for Monday and Tuesday's Prelims, that is, if you had time to compose a list of some of them. Glad members of Suzanne's family will be in attendance as a show of strength for their beloved sister.

I thought we had nailed down the possible amount of time he had for his plan to develop Sat at what times thru Sun early am?

AM said she was located within a 3.5 hour in turnaround time that Barry had free to hide her. Really nice large lake on the way to Broomfield.

If this article is accurate, Feb. 2020.

Suzanne met up with Libler in Feb. of 2019 in New Orleans, April of 2019 in Indiana, July of 2019 in Michigan, Oct. of 2019 in Dallas, Texas and Feb. of 2020 in Florida. Libler was planning a trip to Colorado in March of 2020 when the COVID-19 pandemic hit.

Day one of Barry Morphew’s preliminary hearing complete in Chaffee County | FOX21 News Colorado
Hmmm....do we think BM and JL were both in Florida around Valentines Day 2020? We know JL was, but was BM really there or was he just SM’s excuse to SO to sneak off and see JL? In other words, maybe BM never made a surprise visit to Florida.

Hmmm....do we think BM and JL were both in Florida around Valentines Day 2020? We know JL was, but was BM really there or was he just SM’s excuse to SO to sneak off and see JL? In other words, maybe BM never made a surprise visit to Florida.
That could be or else it could very well have been when SM was visiting with Gene (and JL visiting his parents also FL residents per MSM) and BM showed up unannounced.

MOO That would mean after pulling the truck back in the driveway at around 9:30 pm he left for where ever but was at his worksite around 11pm, as the neighbor originally said on Saturday night.

Range Rover
Phone left at home.
Still there are cameras even using alternative roads through town.
Yes, after he took his phone off airplane mode at 10:17pm, I think he went to hide her body. A solid reason that he would’ve backed up his truck would be to get a different vehicle out. Moo

Last edited:
What is the evidence that tells us how Suzanne was murdered?

Suzanne stopped communicating with those closest to her. Suddenly. Without warning. SO and JL. Then, MM2 and MM1. And, Barry who did manage to phone her that day but hid from the 2 incoming calls from LE to tell him she was a Missing Person also went unanswered.

He never once asked about her. Hoping she was safe, not harmed, had food sources and water. Needed medical attention. Nope, never helped at all.

The Barry campaign to locate Suzanne never materialized but over $30k was donated to the fnd acct but none went to benefit any searches. AM was denied access to the copious funds available rather .

I can barely wait for more bombshells next week such as the affair was to us in the first PH. Let us hold on to our seats because the bombshells will create a bumpy ride and some may pertain to SM during PH II.

I agree with others in that the most shocking and horrifying has been discovering Barry stalking or running a military style drill in order to hit the intended moving target which, I think, most hope it was in her back, from behind, and that it worked quickly for her.

It is a very painful event; however, to be shot from a short gun with a sharp dart that releases meds upon entry thru the skin. She probably could not reach behind herself in order to pull, tug or remove the dart. Dart kept pumping drugs thru the cannula. O Barry. How dare you! Where is Suzanne?
jmoho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member