GUILTY IN - Mercedes Lain, 11 mos, extreme danger Plymouth, 12 Aug 2021 *3 Arrests, includes parents*

On Wednesday afternoon, Justin Miller led officers to a location in Starke County. Several hours later, Mercedes' body was removed from the area.

Miller is going to be charged with neglect of dependent resulting in death, prosecutor Nelson Chipman said.
11-month-old Mercedes Lain found dead, Miller to be charged in her death
*My hands are shaking a bit. I know better than to get involved in a child’s case. I should stick to sharing updated articles. I’m furious at CPS. Mercede’s blood is on their hands too.

BREAKING: Prosecutor: Missing Plymouth baby dead

Goshen News- article published Thursday August 19th.
"Justin Miller, who was last seen with the baby, will face a Level 1 felony charge of neglect of a dependent resulting in death, according to the prosecutor."

Mercedes was found in a dense forested area near the Starke/Marshall county line.

There’s even a freakin road to make it easy for him. I wonder whose house that is. How is he related?
Google Maps

Amending my reply about the address to clarify...not found at a specific house # and please no one sleuth any home/land owners in the area for all we know Miller could have just picked a random spot to leave her...wooded area is intersection of 1025 W and 50 N, Knox

Amending my reply about the address to clarify...not found at a specific house # and please no one sleuth any home owners in the area for all we know Miller could have just picked a random spot to leave her...wooded area is intersection of 1025 W and 50 N, Knox
Deleted my post. So sorry. You’re right. Bad decision made in heated moment.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back