Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #74 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so very much. Can’t tell you how much it’s appreciated. Off to read! Moo
This is one of a few sources I was able to check out....another was a question and answer transcript where a doctor was describing how dart tranquilizers would affect humans...but I couldn't verify the sources....since it was a forum; not an article.

I agree. BM must have said something believable to TN and GD because why would they get involved and tell a witness not to turn over her phone to LE. But again.. I'm glad they did because more fingers to point at BM
I am also interested in the conversation between his two workers....when they decided to document Barry's activities. What triggered that exactly?

aaarrgghhh, I'll never catch up!
I don't want to skim because there are so many great posts, and I don't want to miss any!
So for now, just want to say Hi Everyone!, from here at the back of the caboose again. . . .

Have we started the countdown clock yet?

I'm back here with you! Trying to read everything but I know I'll miss something, there's SO many details to keep track of.

If the tranq dart wasn't immediately lethal, perhaps Barry wrested A NAME from Suzanne, and first chance he got, he went on her Facebook to find him, setting off the inadvertent friend requests, generated by a new device.

JMO

I agree. BM must have said something believable to TN and GD because why would they get involved and tell a witness not to turn over her phone to LE. But again.. I'm glad they did because more fingers to point at BM
Did they tell MG she didn’t need to turn over her phone or to not turn over her phone. It is a subtle difference.

I am also interested in the conversation between his two workers....when they decided to document Barry's activities. What triggered that exactly?

He is a workaholic and I'm sure they were around BM a lot. Maybe they had a gut instinct and knew something was very off with him. And they've never seen him act like this before and then all of a sudden his wife goes missing. BM can talk bad about them but they sure are smart to document everything! I give them credit. IMO

I also found this in my old old notes. It is one of @OldCop 's posts.

BBM

"Also, according to MG, BM calls them on Monday morning “crying” about SM being missing. He tells them to stay there and wait for materials for the job to be delivered. He never asked them to come and help search for his wife. We don’t know when or if there was another conversation between BM and his workers. MG says they sat around until Tuesday and they still hadn’t received the proper tools or machinery. They decided to return to Salida. When they did, BM apparently found out because he sent TN and GD to talk to MG about hush money and (not) turning her phone over to LE. I don’t know if these two messengers also spoke with JP and the third worker.
If MG’s statements are true, BM did not want these witnesses back in town and he evidently thought there was something incriminating on MG’s phone. There was! The broken alibi! He was not at home with his sleeping wife at 5:00 a.m. He was on the road at 4:00 a.m. talking to MG. Even if he destroyed his own phone or a burner, MG’s will tell LE a lot that they needed to know. She turned her phone over either Tuesday or Wednesday and had at least one interview with LE. When BM found out, he fired her. Imagine his rage when he realized this woman might be his downfall? No wonder she left town.
He has since labeled her as a meth head."

4 am sure fits directly into the timeline that now been created!
Non-tekkie question.....if BM had a burner phone that he used to call MG with...wouldn't that number be identifiable and traceable for the purposes of recovering its history of use? There have been comments about Barry possibly using a burner phone...but if he used it to communicate with others....i would think it would be traceable if identifiable.

Did they tell MG she didn’t need to turn over her phone or to not turn over her phone. It is a subtle difference.

Correct, there is a difference between being told she didn't have to turn over her phone, and being told not to turn over her phone.

According to MG herself she was advised "you have rights, you don't have to give CBI your phone" at the 5:05 mark here ‘I’m not the other woman’: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

If the tranq dart wasn't immediately lethal, perhaps Barry wrested A NAME from Suzanne, and first chance he got, he went on her Facebook to find him, setting off the inadvertent friend requests, generated by a new device.

JMO
BM would have caught SM off guard, no doubt. If SM was still logged into whatever device she was using (phone or tablet), it would be very easy for BM to pick up said device and log in to find conversations/pics etc of SM’s last activities. Most passwords on iPhone, IPads are stored and can easily be located going into general settings. I have no doubt BM knew of the affair, but until then, probably not who! Iirc, one of the scenarios BM had of SMs disappearance was “someone she was close to harmed/took her”. Moo
EBM clarification

Last edited:
I hope we learn more about this next week.

May 9, 2020 • Maysville, Colorado
Sometime between 1400 and 2100 hours, Suzanne Moorman Morphew is communicating with her best friend on social media about an upcoming wedding. According to reports, the communication suddenly stops. Sometime later, a number of social media communications occur from Suzanne's "profile" but seem out of character to immediate family members and friends.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew • Arrest Made!

Non-tekkie question.....if BM had a burner phone that he used to call MG with...wouldn't that number be identifiable and traceable for the purposes of recovering its history of use? There have been comments about Barry possibly using a burner phone...but if he used it to communicate with others....i would think it would be traceable if identifiable.
I can't remember if it was Patrick Frazee or Krystal Kenney, but one of them had a burner. They also had Kelsey's phone. While the phones were together the phones had a way of communicating, and the phones were documenting it. I would imagine the same would be here in this circumstance.

BM would have caught SM off guard, no doubt. If SM was still logged into whatever device she was using (phone or tablet), it would be very easy for BM to pick up said device and log in to find conversations/pics etc of SM’s last activities. Most passwords on iPhone, IPads are stored and can easily be located going into general settings. I have no doubt BM knew of the affair, but until then, probably not who! Iirc, one of the scenarios BM had of SMs disappearance was “someone she was close to took her”. Moo
Did I read somewhere that Barry thought she could have been having an emotional affair? I don’t think he had any idea at the time she was also having a physical affair. I like to think he found that out after the fact……

I can't remember if it was Patrick Frazee or Krystal Kenney, but one of them had a burner. They also had Kelsey's phone. While the phones were together the phones had a way of communicating, and the phones were documenting it. I would imagine the same would be here in this circumstance.
Pairing of devices maybe through BlueTooth. I’m not techie. :oops:

Why would these two men even have MG's paycheck to give to her? Wouldn't MG get her check from Barry? Why would they have it?
BM has people does his dirty work. He’s a user of people. This scenario separates BM from the “personal” delivery of the message he wanted conveyed. They did his bidding. Moo

According to AM, the conversation re: all wedding stopped at 2:30 pm May 9, FB friend requests happened Saturday May 9 in the pm.

Tiff, you might be able to jog my memory. We had a new WSer join about the time when info was coming out about SMs Saturday. He was a verified person (wife & he lived in Alexandria IN area, former friends SM or BM). His wife had reported the friending requests via Facebook happening on Saturday evening, May 9. Anyone else remember the account I’m speaking of. For the life of me, his name escapes me. He hasn’t posted in quite some time. Moo

There has only been one VI approved in this case:
Morphew, Suzanne
NatureLover - verified friend of Moorman family (Suzanne's family)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie